MARCHING ORDERS FROM CREATOR GOD
March 30, 2004  By Patrick H. Bellringer

I talk to Creator God on a daily basis.  At 9:00 p.m. MST this night March 30, 2004 Creator God gave me orders to give immediately to the White Knights of NESARA Plan B.  Here are the orders:

My courageous White Knights of NESARA Plan B, I am Creator God.  You have been faithful and true.  You have acted wisely to allow the judges of the NESARA Decision Team the time they needed to make their decisions.  They have now made their choices, and you need wait no longer.

My people have suffered enough.  Your time has come to act.  You have my orders through my messenger to proceed immediately with NESARA Plan B.  My orders are to move swiftly and to activate NESARA Plan B now, with no further hesitation.  It is my request that you accomplish the official public announcement of NESARA to the people of Earth immediately.  All is ready!  Do not wait!  Do it now!

Go with my blessing, and all the help and protection of Heaven!  Know in your hearts that this is your time, and this is your mission!  Go, my brave souls!  Accomplish the NESARA mission, and bring relief and peace to my people of planet Earth.  I am Creator God, and I love you all with a great Love.  These are my marching orders.  So be it!