THE RETURN OF LIGHT UPDATE FOR APRIL, 2006  

UPDATE FOR APRIL, 2006 by Elora Gabriel  

I know there are many people anxiously waiting for an update, and I wish that I had more to say. Prime Creator has asked that the details of his current plans and efforts for the rescue of Earth not be released at this time, as some of the information is very sensitive. The forces of light are working every minute of every day on this project, and from several different angles. An all-out, concentrated, focused, ongoing effort is in progress. The breakthrough that we are all waiting for could come any day or it could be some time yet.
많은 이들이 최신 정보를 기다리고 있는 것을 알고 있으며, 나도 더 많은 정보를 줄 수 있기를 바랍니다. 근원 창조자는 지구의 구원에 대한 노력과 현 계획의 상세한 부분에 대해서는 보류를 요청했는데, 그 정보의 어떤 부분들은 매우 민감한 사안이기 때문입니다. 빛의 군대는 이 계획을 위해 매일 매 순간마다, 여러 다른 각도에서 작업을 하고 있습니다. 전력을 다하고, 집중되고, 지속적인 노력이 진행되고 있습니다. 우리가 기다리고 있는 큰 도약은 어느 순간에 올 수도 있고 혹은 아직은 아닌 어느 시간이 될 수 있습니다.

Heru stated that the turning point for Earth would come sometime in 2006. While it was hoped that this would occur early in the year, we are still within his original projection. One thing we have learned is that Earth is one of a small handful of planets in our universe which have a condition which we might call 밇xtreme Atomic Distortion? It is my understanding that this condition has been identified, although it has not yet been solved here or elsewhere. The other eleven critical planets did not have this situation. It is because of this extreme of atomic distortion that plans and protocols which worked elsewhere have not yet been successful here.
헤루는 지구의 전환시점이 2006의 어느 시점이 될 것이라 전하였습니다. 우리가 그 일이 이 해의 초기에 일어나기를 바라는 동안, 아직도 그의 처음 계획은 유효합니다. 우리가 배운 것은 지구는 우주의 작은 수의 행성 중 하나라는 것과, 원자의 뒤틀림이 심각한 환경이라는 것입니다. 비록 그 문제는 밝혀졌지만 여기나 그 밖의 어느 장소에서든 해결은 되지 않은 걸로 알고 있습니다. 다른 11 개의 핵심 행성들은 이러한 상황이 아닙니다. 다른 곳에서는 효과가 있었던 계획과 협약들이 여기서는 원자의 심각한 뒤틀림으로 아직 성공을 못하고 있기 때문입니다.

While this news may seem discouraging, I know that Prime Creator will not give up on us and that every single being on this planet is precious to him, whether it be the ant that crawls across our lawn, or a single blade of grass, or a human being. No one, not one, will be left behind. All will be freed and restored, and the question of our rescue is not if but when. There have certainly been some major accomplishments in recent months. The Dark Creation is now completely gone, and we should never face a threat of invasion from outside of this Creation again.  
이 정보는 모두를 낙담시킬 수도 있지만, 나는 근원 창조자가 우리를 포기하지 않을 것이며, 잔디를 기어가는 개미나 혹은 풀잎이나 인간 등, 이 행성의 모든 각 존재들이 그에게는 소중하다는 것을 알고 있습니다. 아무도, 하나라도 뒤에 남겨지는 이는 없을 것입니다. 모든 이들은 자유롭게 회복됩니다. 우리의 구원에 대한 질문은 만약..이 아니라 언제인가 하는 것뿐입니다. 최근 몇 개월 동안 확실한 몇몇의 커다란 성취가 있었습니다. 어둠의 창조 세력은 지금 완전히 사라졌기 때문에 이제 다시는 외부로부터 그 창조물의 침입의 위협은 없을 것입니다.

Also, although things are not perfect yet, just about everything in the environs of Earth except the dense physical has been cleaned up. For example, one very clairvoyant reader told us that he now sees the fourth dimension as being a very clear, light blue rather than the murk and darkness that existed there before. Another reader who is adept at astral travel tells us that he had found this pursuit to be too dangerous in recent years, but now finds that he can travel safely again. The fourth dimension was perhaps even darker than the third, although obviously easier to get into.
또한, 비록 아직 완벽하지는 않지만, 밀도가 아주 높은 물리적인 것을 제외하고는, 지구의 환경에서 모든 것은 정화되었습니다. 예를 들어, 깊은 혜안을 가진 독자들은, 이전에 침침하고 어두웠던 4 차원이 선명하고 밝은 푸른 빛을 가지게 되었다고 말합니다. 별의 여행에 익숙한 다른 독자들은 이전에는 그러한 여행이 매우 위험했지만, 지금은 안전하게 여행할 수 있다고 이야기합니다. 비록 진입하기 더욱 쉬웠던 3 차원 보다 4 차원이 오히려 더 어두웠었습니다.

Some people report stray attacks here and there (sometimes from higher dimensional sources and sometimes from dark magicians here on Earth) so we don뭪 recommend that people forget all about protection just yet. However, overall there has been a huge turnaround in the state of the other dimensions since the first of the year. I would like to close by saying that that this will be the last update I will write until one of two things occurs: until Karen either starts channeling again, or until the rescue actually begins to occur. If Karen begins to channel once more, I know that there is much uplifting and important information Heru could give us, even if he cannot release the actual details of what is being done for Earth at this time.
사람들이 부랑자들이 여기 저기를 공격하고 있다고 보고 있으므로, (가끔 고차원이나 혹은 지구위 에서의 어둠의 마법사들로부터) 아직은 사람들이 자신에 대한 보호는 필요하다고 알려주고 싶습니다. 그러나, 전체적으로는, 이 해의 초기에서부터 다른 차원의 환경에도 거대한 전환이 있어 왔습니다. 나는 오늘의 정보가 나의 마지막 메시지 이며, 두 사건 중 하나가 일어날 때 까지는 나로부터 정보의 업데이트가 없을 것임을 알려주고 싶습니다. : 카렌이 채널을 시작하거나 혹은 실제적인 구원 작업이 시작될 때 까지 입니다. 비록 지금은 지구에서 이루어지고 있는 일에 대한 상세한 정보를 알려줄 수는 없지만, 만약 카렌이 다시 채널링을 시작한다면, 헤루가 우리에게 줄 중요한 정보와 많은 상승이 있으리라고 알고 있습니다.  

Without his voice and his cosmic perspective, I just don뭪 feel that I can continue to write these updates, at least during this time of waiting. I also feel that giving a blow by blow account of the attempts to rescue Earth right now may be counterproductive. With each plan that we have described thus far, there has been a build up and then a let-down when it didn뭪 work, or at least not to the degree that was hoped and expected. There is a very intensive process of trial and error that is being worked through here, and it is probably better for everyone not to be taken along on the roller coaster ride. It was my wish not even to write about the God Event until we knew it was successful.  
그의 목소리와 우주적인 관점이 없이는, 나는 최소한 기다림의 시간 동안에라도 정보를 전달하기 힘듭니다. 당장 지구를 구하기 위한 의도를 가진 일격은 역효과를 부를지도 모른다는 생각입니다. 우리가 여태 가지 설명해왔던 각 계획들에 있어서, 기대가 쌓이고, 그 계획들이 효과가 없었거나, 혹은 최소한, 희망하고 기대했던 수준까지는 아닐 경우는 매우 낙담했습니다. 여기서 실행되고 있는 매우 극심한 시행착오의 과정이 있었습니다. 그리고 그것은 모든 사람들이 롤러 코스트를 타야 하는 상황이 되지 않기 위한 것이었습니다. 나의 바람은 신의 계획이 성공했다는 것을 우리가 알기 전까지는 정보를 전달하고 싶지 않다는 것입니다.

I chose to do so at Heru뭩 request, but I think that we all see now that it뭩 better not to put out advance news of these projects. I will put out an update once any of the rescue attempts actually begin working. I assume that I would then receive permission from Prime Creator to do so, and I could explain what is behind the events that will be occurring. I understand how difficult this time of waiting is for us all, and I think that the best we can all do is to quietly remain in faith, to send love to our planet, and to focus on our own lives. I promise to release any new information that I am permitted to share and that would be of benefit to you the moment that I have it, and until then I am terminating our regular updates.
나는 헤루의 요청으로 그리하기로 했으며, 나는 우리 모두가 이 프로젝트의 전진에 대해 밝히지 않은 것이 좋다는 것을 지금 이해하고 있다고 생각합니다. 구원의 시도 중 어떤 것이든 이루어진다면 업데이트를 다시 시작하겠습니다. 그렇게 되면 근원 창조자로부터 내가 정보를 전달하도록 허가를 받은 후, 진행중인 사건에 뒤따를 일들을 설명할 수 있을 것입니다. 나는 이 기다림이 모두에게 얼마나 어려운 일인지 알고 있습니다. 우리가 할 수 있는 최선의 일은 조용히 믿음 속에서 우리의 행성에 사랑을 보내고 우리의 삶에 집중하는 것입니다. 허가를 받는 즉시 나는 당신들에게 유익한 정보를 업데이트 할 것을 약속하며, 그때까지는 나의 업데이트가 유보됩니다.

I also may synthesize and re-write all of the updates I have posted this year, so if anyone wishes to save that information, please do so now. I send my love to all, and I am confident that this time will shortly be behind us.
나는 올해 내가 전했던 모든 정보를 통합해서 다시 작성할 수 있으니, 필요한 분이 계시면 지금 저장하십시오. 모두에게 사랑을 보내며, 나는 그 시기가 바로 우리 앞에 있다는 것을 확신합니다.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In order for these updates to make sense, we strongly recommend that you first read The Return of Light, and then read the updates on our website in the order in which they were received .e. the earlier updates first. Each set of updates builds upon the last. For additional information on The Return of Light please visit: www.returnoflight.com
중요한 알림 : 이 정보가 명확하기 전달되기 위해서는, 당신들이 먼저 “The Return of Light” 를 먼저 읽을 것을 강력히 요청합니다. 그리고 나서 우리 사이트의 최신 정보를 날짜순대로 접하시기 바랍니다. 모든 최신 정보는 날짜순대로 올려집니다.

번역 :  http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag   -  jamie님
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 10:33)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:41)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-19 09:37)