카렌 비숖, 에너지 경보 - 지금이 정말로 보내야 할 때

Greetings
인사드립니다.
Greetings! And now, on to the latest energy alert…
자 그럼 최근의 에너지 경보로부터 시작할까요?

The eleventh day of any month is usually pivotal. Two pillars of energy that create an opening for higher realms energy to come through…and this will be no different on the 11 th of June. This is why November 11 th , or 11/11 is always a time of great vibrational leaps as there is then greater access and a literal opening to higher level energy.

어떤 달이든 십일일은 대개 전환점이 됩니다. 고차원 영역의 에너지를 들어오도록 열어 주는 두 개의 중심 에너지가 있고… 이번 달(유월십일일)도 예외는 아닙니다. 십일월 십일일 또는 11/11은 언제나 문자 그대로 고차원 에너지를 열어 주며 접근을 허용하는, 진동수 도약의 위대한 시기가 됩니다.

With the “pushing” energy of the last week or so finally subsiding, we are now “arriving” in a New space. And this space is finally really IT . This is the higher realms space. This is the space where we can have all our needs met. This is the space where we can bask and be . And this is the space where we can really connect to Source and be in our creativity. This is the space of peace and fulfillment.

지난 주 언저리의 ‘밀어부치는’ 에너지는 마침내 사그러들었고 이제 우리는 새로운 공간에 도착하였습니다. 이 공간이 바로 그곳입니다. 여기가 고차원 영역이지요. 여기가 바로 우리가 원하는 모든 것이 이루어지는 곳입니다. 여기가 바로 우리가 존재하고 머물 그곳입니다. 여기가 바로 우리가 근원과 연결되고 창조성으로 존재하는 그곳입니다. 평화와 채워짐의 공간인 것입니다.

But before I tell you how to get there, know that this New space we are in will affect the stepping stone world as well. There will be much movement and change in this world in the months to come. The time will finally be here when things will actually happen in regard to change for the better. People will now begin saying what they feel and asking for what they want…and they will get it. The demands for change will be fierce, and rightly so. And through these relentless demands, changes will occur. The darker and denser energies have been moving out at a regular pace for quite some time now, but beginning in the months to come, they will finally have absolutely no power. There is a New energy at the helm of this New World , and now we can watch as it begins to come into form.

그러나 거기에 어떻게 도착하는지 말씀드리기 전에, 여기 우리가 속한 새영역은 (징검다리가 되는)중간 단계의 세상에도 영향을 미칠 것이라는 점을 기억하시기 바랍니다. 앞으로 몇 달 간 많은 움직임과 변화가 있을 것입니다. 더 나은 변화라는 관점에서 실제로 일이 벌어지는 시기가 마침내 다가온 것입니다. 사람들은 이제 자신이 원하는 것과 느끼는 바를 말하기 시작할 것입니다…그리고 마침내 그것을 얻게 되겠지요. 변화에 대한 욕구는 당연히 격렬할 것입니다. 이런 혹독한 요구를 통하여 변화가 일어날 것입니다. 한 동안 어둡고 낮은 에너지는 규칙적인 속도로 물러나고 있었는데 앞으로 몇 달 간에 걸쳐 완전히 힘을 잃게 될 것입니다. 이제 우리는 새로워진 세상의 새로운 에너지가 모양을 갖춰나가는 것을 보게 됩니다.

Know that any darker or denser energies are from the light as well. Any darkness always serves as the flame that ignites the light. So called “darkness” was very necessary in the past in order to awaken enough individuals so that they could summon something of a higher order and then create it. In this way, the beautiful and sacred darkness served a perfect purpose, was very much involved in the ascension process (as we are all in this together and going in the same direction), and now since reaching critical mass, is not needed much. So you can clearly see how all is in divine and perfect order as this very important energy begins to finally depart.

어떤 종류의 어둡고 낮은 에너지라도 역시 빛의 산물임을 아시기 바랍니다. 어떤 어둠도 항상 빛을 당기는 도화선이 됩니다. 소위 어둠이라 불리던 것들이 과거에는 사람들이 높은 차원의 질서를 불러와서 창조하게 하는, 많은 이들을 일깨워 주는 역할을 하곤 했었지요. 이런 방식으로 아름답고도 성스러운 어둠은 완벽하게 목적을 이루면서 차원상승에 기여하곤 했지만(우리가 함께, 한 방향으로 나아갈 적에), 이제는 결정적 국면에 도달했기 때문에 별로 필요치 않게 된 것입니다. 따라서 여러분은 이 매우 중요한 에너지가 떠나감에 따라 모든 것이 거룩하고 완벽한 질서에 따르고 있음을 분명히 보게 되는 것입니다.

So take the fact that we are now done with the integrating phase of January to May, and with June arriving and representing the beginning of the move forward into the New, along with an even greater opening to the higher realms on the 11 th , and you will know that we have actually arrived. (Boy, that was a long sentence!)

이제 일월부터 오월까지의 일치시키는 단계를 지났다는 사실을 받아들이시고, 유월에는 새로움과 함께 11일의 고차원 영역을 열어주는 더욱 커다란 에너지로서 앞으로 나아감의 시작 지점을 보이면서 여러분께서는 마침내 여기에 도착했다는 것을 아셔야 합니다.

If you have felt very tired the past few days, are having trouble staying awake, or even keeping your head up, this is an indication of arriving in another dimension. And in addition, we have recently (during the last several days) “dumped” another big chunk of lower dimensional reality that we were buying into and holding onto. In order to arrive in a higher realms reality, we have to let go and “jump.” You don't see a hearse driving down the road with suitcases strapped to the top.

지난 며칠간 아주 피곤하게 느꼈다거나 깨어있는 것이 어려울 정도였다면, 아니면 머리를 쳐들고 있기가 버거웠다면 이것은 다른 차원에 도착했다는 신호입니다. 덧붙여서 말하자면 최근에(지난 며칠 동안에) 우리는 우리가 매달리고 속했던 낮은 차원의 현실 한 덩어리를 내다버렸습니다. 고차원의 영역에 도달하기 위해서 우리는 내보내고 뛰어올라야만 합니다. 여러분, 지붕까지 가득 짐을 싣고 길을 따라 달리는 영구차를 못 보셨나요?

So what does “jumping” mean? It means disconnecting. It means removing yourself from the old world and old ways of doing things. It means believing that all your needs can be met without you trying to figure out how. It means leaving the old world behind. And it involves trust and a strong belief, as well as a readiness.

그러면 뛰어오름이란 무엇일까요? 단절을 말합니다. 스스로를 낡은 세상으로부터, 그리고 낡은 작업 방식으로부터 제거하는 일입니다. 당신이 필요로 하는 모든 것들이, 어떻게 되는 건지 알려고 하지 않고도 저절로 만들어진다는 믿음을 말합니다. 옛 세상을 등진다는 것을 의미합니다. 그것은 강한 믿음과 신뢰 그리고 마음의 준비를 말하는 것입니다.

We have now reached a point in our critical mass vibration where we can finally be and live in the higher realms. The opportunity is there and it is coming through the opening of the 11 doorway. I was out in New Mexico yesterday in the middle of nowhere, with nothing around for miles. As I opened my car door to get out, I came face to face with a mother turkey and all her very young chicks. They just looked at me, carried on, and moseyed their way onward with absolutely no fear or concern. Then came the elk, the ravens, the hawks, the antelope, the giant anthills, and pretty much anything else of the nature realm. There was a perfect breeze, the sun was in the sky, and the white clouds were billowing above. It was just me and the earth.

우리는 마침내 우리가 머무르고 살게 되는 고차원 에너지의 결정적인 전환점이 되는 곳에 이르렀습니다. 기회가 온 것이고, 11수의 문이 열림을 통하여 들어가게 됩니다. 어제 저는 뉴멕시코의 사방 몇 마일에는 아무 것도 없는, 어딘지도 모르는 곳엘 가게 되었습니다. 차문을 열고 나오려니까 엄마 칠면조와 어린 칠면조들과 딱 마주쳤습니다. 그들은 날 쳐다보고는 아무런 관심이나 두려움 없이 계속 무리를 지어 가던 길을 계속가고 있었습니다. 그리고는 금새 사슴이 지나갔고 까마귀도 있었고 매도 날아가고 그리고 영양, 개미탑 등등 이외의 자연왕국의 많은 모습들이 등장하는 것이었습니다. 그리고 완벽한 실바람과 하늘의 태양, 흰 구름이 위에 흘러가고 있었습니다. 오직 나와 지구뿐이었지요.

I will be talking much more about this in future books, but the higher realms are within the earth. They are not “up there” or somewhere beyond the stars. They are accessible through the earth. In this way, I was most certainly in the higher realms. The message was clear (and the Star Beings were there as well to converse with)…we have everything we need from the earth. We can let all else go. The more we focus on and become involved in the arena of the old systems and ways of doing things, the more we will be trapped in the old world and the lower realms. And the higher vibrating energies are coming through the earth as well.

나중에 이것들에 관해서 책을 통하여 아주 많은 얘기를 하게 되겠지만 고차원 영역은 여기 지구에 있습니다. 그곳은 저위, 또는 하늘의 별들 저쪽에 있지 않습니다. 그곳은 지구를 통해서 가게 되어있습니다. 이런 방식으로 저는 틀림없이 고차원 영역에 있는 것이지요. 메시지는 분명합니다.(우주적인 존재들도 역시 거기에 있어서 대화할 수 있는 거지요..) 우리는 필요로 하는 모든 것을 지구에서 얻습니다. 그이외의 것들은 모두 보내버릴 수 있습니다. 우리가 더욱 과거의 시스템이나 일하는 방식에 얽매이거나 초점을 맞출수록 우리는 더 많이 과거의 세상이나 낮은 차원에 빠져 들어가게 됩니다. 또한 고차원으로 진동하는 에너지도 역시 지구를 통해서 오고 있습니다.

We can now let go all the way . It is time. The ascension process has been encouraging and supporting us in letting go for quite some time now in preparation for our arrival into the higher realms. “So how in the world do I just drop everything?” you may be wondering. Or perhaps “What in the world are you talking about, Karen?”

우리는 이제 한결같이 보낼 수 있습니다. 그럴 때이지요. 차원상승과정이 우리가 고차원에 도달하고, 과거를 내보내는 준비의 시간을 한참이나 가지도록 우리를 격려하고 도와 준 것입니다. “도대체 세상에 어떻게 모든 것을 떨쳐버리나?” 라든지“ 맙소사, 캐런 무슨 얘기를 하고 있는 거요?”라고 물을 수도 있습니다.

In the June 1st energy alert I mentioned an experience I had with alpacas. It involved not knowing how I would ever afford some at the going price of $5,000-$20,000 apiece and for some $750-$1,000. I just began hanging out in their arena and sure enough, one arrived and through a series of situations, I will basically receive him as a gift.

유월 일일의 에너지 경보에서 잠깐 알파카와 관련된 경험을 말씀드린 적이 있지요. 한 마리에 오천 달러나 이만 달러하는 것을 어떻게 칠백오십 달러에서 천 달러 사이에 해결하였는지 이유도 모른 채 일어난 일 말이지요. (역주-지난번 경보에서 캐런은 털로 천을 만들고자 알파카를 한 마리 키우고 싶었는데 너무 비싸서 살 수가 없었지만, 목장에 가서 일을 도우며 어슬렁거리다가 귀먹은 알파카를 한 마리 공짜로 키우게 된 얘기를 하고 있다.) 그들의 영역에서 돌아다니다가, 어찌어찌하여 한 마리를 결국 선물로 받게 된 것이지요.

Many have asked what I mean when I say not to worry about the “how” in regard to manifesting in the months to come…or really, always. So I will say again…just begin somewhere. Follow your heart and your passion and concentrate on what you love and what lights you up. Do not get caught up in the “how,” as it is not yours to do. It is for Source to worry about. Placing yourself in an energy flow of trying to make things happen by yourself, will place you in the lower realms. There will be much more about this in much greater detail in up-coming books, but for now, know that all you need do is to start . When you place yourself in the environment and the energy of your passion and desire, you are then becoming it yourself. And when we become something, we draw it to us.

앞으로 다가올 몇 달 동안에 보여질 것들과 관련해서… 아니 항상이라고 해두죠..많은 분들이 제 얘기 중에“어떻게든 걱정하지 말아라” 라는 것이 무슨 뜻인지 물어 오십니다. 그래서 다시 한번 말씀드리지요. “그저 시작해라” 라고요. 당신의 가슴과 열정을 따르고 관심이 가고 애정이 가는 그 일에 집중하라고요.  당신이 염려할 일이 아니니. “어떻게“는 신경 쓰지 말라고요. 근원께서 걱정하실 일이니까요. 자신이 뭔가를 만들어 내고자 노력하는 에너지 흐름에 스스로를 위치시키면 저절로 낮은 차원에 놓이게 됩니다. 앞으로 쓰여질 책에는 이런 것에 관한 많은 자세한 얘기들이 있게 됩니다만, 지금은 여러분이 해야 할 일은 그저 시작하는 것뿐입니다. 여러분이 스스로를 자신의 열정과 욕구의 에너지에 맡기면 스스로가 그것이 되어집니다. 우리가 그것이 되어진다는 것은 그것을 우리 쪽으로 끌어당기는 것입니다.

I love watching the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan on the Discovery Channel. Recently, I received so many “aha's,” that I watched him several times in one week. We are entering a time when we need to be very clear and very comfortable asking for what we want. Cesar Milan is a real genius about teaching dog owners how to do this, and making it OK. Well, sure enough, I suddenly had all kinds of dog activity around me. Stray dogs arriving in my yard, and neighbor dogs barking with out of control energy and being very disruptive. The minute I removed all this dog energy from my consciousness, the excessive dog reality around me subsided. What we become , manifests on the outside, as we well know.

요즘 저는 디스커버리 채널의 시저 밀란이 진행하는‘개와 속삭이기’ 프로그램을 즐겨봅니다.(역주-문제 있는 개들의 상담역인 시저 밀란의 개들과의 놀라운 대화능력을 보여주고 있다.) 한 주일에도 몇 차례나 그 프로를 보다가 무릎을 치게 되었습니다. 우리는 우리가 원하는 것을 말할 때도 아주 명료하고도 편안하게 느끼는 시기에 접어든 것이지요. 시저 밀란은 개 주인들에게 바로 이것을 가르쳐서 문제를 해결하는데 천재에요. 그러자 갑자기 주변에 온통 개 비즈니스가 벌어지는 게 아니겠어요? 떠돌이 개가 우리 마당에 나타나질 않나.. 옆집의 개가 주체를 못하는 에너지와 파괴적인 목소리로 짖어 대지를 않나.. 내 의식에서 이 모든 개 에너지를 제거하자마자 과도한 개(에 관련된)현실이 찾아들더군요. 우리가 잘 알고 있듯이, 겉으로도 우리가 무엇이 된 것이 나타나는 법입니다.

“Jumping” involves absolutely knowing and trusting that you can let go of everything and simply be in the moment. It involves getting out of the way. It involves surrounding yourself with your passion and purpose and being in your creativity. The ascension process has groomed us through long stretches of exhaustion, to get out of the way. We can no longer do it all…we are not supposed to. Yes, we have gone through ascension and not ended up living homeless in the gutter. And if we can remember that we were taken care of, then perhaps we can remember that we will always be taken care of. We are the leaders here…showing the way through ascension, and we will not, therefore, fall by the wayside.

뛰어오르는 것은 완벽하게 여러분이 모든 것을 한 순간에 보내버릴 수 있다는 것을 의미합니다. 가던 길에서 빠져나감을 의미합니다. 자신을 열정과 목표, 창조성으로 둘러싼다는 것을 말합니다. 차원상승의 과정은 여러분이 길에서 빠져나오도록 만들고 자긴 탈진상태를 통하여 훈련해 왔습니다. 더 이상은 그 과정을 되풀이할 수 없습니다…그럴 수 없습니다. 그래요, 그 과정을 다 마치고나서 빈민굴에서 가난에 빠진 채로 끝난 것이 아닙니다. 우리가 돌보아진다는 것을 기억한다면 우리는 항상 돌봐질 것이라는 것을 알아야 합니다. 우리는 이곳의 지도자들입니다. 차원상승의 과정을 통하여 사람들에게 시범을 보이는… 따라서 절대로 낙오되지 않을 것입니다.

By following our hearts, we remain “on purpose.” Our hearts and following what makes us feel good are the best roads to be on. These roads are the most in alignment with Source and our higher selves. So I suggest to you, don't spend your time attached to trying to figure out in what form your supports will arrive in. Spend your time in the higher realms of your purpose, your contribution, you passion, and your creativity. If you can, trust that this is where you need to be and this is what the higher realms is all about. When we let go of something, it always arrives. So then, disconnecting is what will bring us all that we desire…and so will not desiring it anymore! Losing our attachments is one of the things that ascension is all about. Just remember what you have been through the past few years, and you will know that there was a purpose in it.

우리의 가슴을 따르고자 하면 목표를 의식하는 상태가 됩니다. 우리 가슴 속의 명령과 우리가 좋다고 느끼는 것이 그 의식으로 가는 최선의 경로가 됩니다. 이 길이야말로 근원과 우리의 상위자아에 가장 부합하는 길이 됩니다. 그래서 여러분께 제안 드립니다. 어떻게 먹고 살아야 하는 것인지 알아보는데 시간을 낭비하지 마시기 바랍니다. 대신 고차원 세상에서의 자신의 목표와 역할, 열정, 그리고 여러분의 창조성 안에서 시간을 보내십시오. 그렇게 되면 이것이 바로 자신이 있어야 할 곳이고, 이것이 바로 고차원 세상의 모습임을 조금도 의심치 마시기 바랍니다. 우리가 뭔가를 보내고 나면 뭔가가 반드시 옵니다. 그러므로 단절이 우리가 원하는 모든 것을 가져오게 하는 바로 그것이 됩니다… 그러므로 더 이상 바라는 것이 없게 됩니다! 우리의 집착을 버리는 것이 차원상승의 본 모습입니다. 지난 몇 년 간에 걸쳐 지나온 길을 돌이켜 보시면, 그 안에 목표가 있었음을 알게 될 것입니다.

If you can do what you love, and not for reasons of productivity or in order to “receive” in an exchange, you will have all that you need. It is time to really let go…and let go of it all. It's up to you. The more sure and relaxed you are about it, the more successful you will be in living in a higher realms reality. Fears and hesitancy cause a blockage in energy flow and will also place you in the lower realms. This takes a good amount of trust. And if you are not quite ready yet, this is perfectly fine. We are not ready to let go until we are ready to let go. It's just like dying…being afraid to pass on makes it an unpleasant experience. Trusting that you are going to a much better place, makes it a peaceful one.

생산성을 올리기 위해서나 반대급부를 받고자 하는 것이 아니라 여러분이 좋아하는 일을 할 수만 있다면 원하는 모든 것을 얻게 될  것입니다. 지금이 정말로 보내야 할 때입니다. 그 모든 것들을.. 여러분께 달렸습니다. 더 많이 확신하며 느긋한 태도를 가질수록 고차원 영역의 현실에서 더욱 성공적으로 살아가게 될 것입니다. 두려움과 머뭇거림은 에너지  흐름에 막힘 현상을 일으켜서 여러분을 저차원 영역에 놓이게 만들 것입니다. 이것은 아주 많은 크기의 믿음을 필요로 합니다. 아직 준비가 덜되셨다면 그것도 좋습니다. 우리는 보낼 수 있을 때까지 보내지 않는 것뿐이니까요. 그것은 마치 죽음을 맞는 것과 같습니다. 죽기를 두려워하는 것이 죽음을 불쾌한 경험으로 만드는 것과 같습니다. 한참 더 나은 곳으로 간다는 믿음이 평화로움을 가져오겠지요.

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com
Wishing you Heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times. Until next time,

가슴에는 천국이 영혼에는 별빛이 삶에는 기적이 있는 이 신비로운 시기에.. 다음까지

캐런 Karen

<민달팽이> http://cafe.naver.com/dasaeng/290
지난 두 번의 에너지 경보는 건너뛰었다. 간략히 말하자면 한동안의 휴식기를 지나서 새로운 단계로 진입했다는 것. 곧 닥칠 환경의 변화와 같이 간다는 것. 새로운 세상에 이미 진입한 것과 삶의 방향을 새로이 잡으면서 생기는 몸의 변화 등의 얘기가 있었다. 어차피 지역적으로 정확히 우리가 놓인 상황과 일치하지는 않겠지만 변화에 대응하는 내면적인 태도 등은 도움이 될 것이라 싶어서 가끔 번역하고 있다. 혹시 번역의 오류가 있을까 싶어서 원문과 대역하고 있으니 참고 하실 것. 06/13 00:16
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:34)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:30)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:44)