http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag Christ Michael comments on his role 5-16-06

I had questions last night about the latest Heru messages and about the Wingmakers observer. These comments from Christ Michael are an interesting explanation of his role in all of this.

나는 지난 밤 Heru 의 메시지와 Wingmaker 관찰자들에 대한 의문을 가지고 있었습니다. 크라이스트 마이클로 부터의 이 정보는 이 모든 과정에 대한 그의 역할을 흥미롭게 설명하고 있습니다.

Journal 5-15-06

Christ Michael, I ask for some additional clarity and some explanations on issues that are not in agreement. I feel there is agreement, but I would ask for your explanations. I try to be more positive and more balanced in the face of apparent chaos and uncertainty. I ask for guidance and help to see my role and my next steps as I plan to move into a fuller realization of my vision of what I can offer. First, I ask about Heru's comments and your place in this explanation. Who is correct? Your explanations to me and Candace, and your Phoenix Journals demonstrate a wide knowledge of the workings of men on Earth. This is at odds with Heru's statements that the Creator Gods see things through darkness.  

크라이스트 마이클, 몇 합의되지 않은 사항에 대해 명확히 이해하기 위해 추가적인 설명을 듣고 싶습니다. 지금은 합의가 되었다고 느끼지만 좀 더 설명이 필요합니다. 저는 혼란과 불명확성 속에서 균형을 지키고 좀 더 긍정적이 되려고 노력하고 있습니다. 제가 만들어 낼 수 있는 진실된 현실로의 다음 단계에서의 나의 역할을 이해할 수 있도록 안내해주십시오. 첫째로, Heru 의 이야기와 그에 대한 당신의 견해를 알고 싶습니다. 누가 옳은 것입니까? 당신이 저와 캔더시에게 해준 이야기와 당신의 피닉스 저널을 통해 전해준 정보는 지구에서의 인간의 활동에 광범위한 지식을 설명해 주고 있습니다. 이것은 창조자 신이 어둠을 통해 사물을 대하는 Heru 의 이야기와 비교해 볼 때 이상합니다.

Jess, let us discuss these issues you have listed. Let me say, first, that Heru and Shekmet were both Creators involved with the plan and the make up of the Universe of Nebadon?just as you too were. You don't realize the impact you had on the structure of the arrangement we worked from. Your role in this was one of balance and congruity of disparate parts. You always worked to have a movement from outside in as a means of connecting with the God fragment that was provided by the Creator Source. My role in this scenario was to pull all the workers together to create my plan and intention.

제스, 당신이 열거한 내용에 대한 논의를 하겠습니다. 첫째로, Heru 와 Shekmet 는 당신들처럼, 네바돈 우주의 생성과 현재 진행되고 있는 이 계획에 관여하고 있는 두 창조자들입니다. 당신들은 우리가 하고 있는 준비작업의 구조에 미치는 당신들의 영향력을 깨닫지 못하고 있습니다. 이 작업에서의 당신들의 역할은 많은 서로 다른 현실속에서 균형과 조화를 담당하는 것입니다. 근원 창조자가 항상 보내고 있는 신의 불꽃과 연결되기 위한 수단으로써, 당신들은 외부에서의 활동을 해왔습니다. 이 시나리오에서 나의 역할은 그 계획과 의도를 현시화하기 위해 모든 빛의 일꾼들을 함께 모으는 것입니다.

I provided the spark and they took my vision and manifested it for me. Just as the Creator Source of all provided the spark and substance to create all, so I took his role in creating this Universe of Nebadon you inhabit. In the Heru readings I am invisible and silent. Heru connects with the Prime Creator because I was His representation. His thoughts were my thoughts. The quotes you see provided are quotes from Him filtered through me and through Heru himself. We both speak the thoughts of the Creator Source, but each of our expressions is our own and is tailored to fit our own personalities.

나는 나의 불꽃을 제공하였고 그들은 나의 이상을 받아서, 나를 위해 그것을 현시화했습니다. 근원 창조자가 모든 것을 창조하기 위해 불꽃과 재료를 제공하듯이, 나는 당신들이 거주하고 있는 네바돈의 우주를 창조하는데 있어 그와 같은 역할을 맡았습니다. Heru 와의 교신에 있어서는 나는 보이지 않으며 침묵을 지켜야 합니다. Heru 는 근원 창조자와 연결되며 나는 그(근원 창조자)를 대표합니다. 그의 생각은 나의 생각입니다. 당신들이 접하는 내용들은, 근원 창조자로부터 나와 Heru 를 통해 당신들이 이해하기 쉬운 단어로 바뀌어 전달됩니다. 우리는 둘 다 근원 창조자의 뜻을 전달하고 있습니다. 그러나 표현은 각자의 맡은 책임의 몫이고 자신의 개성에 따라 이루어집니다.  

My role is broader than Heru's in this instance. He was a worker, but his concept did not create the dynamic that coordinated the creation. When the Universe fell to the dark, it was already over 50 million years old by your time and had been working beautifully to explore the interactions of all the highest developments through the rest of the galaxies. The first wave of rescuers were, as Elora says, teachers and healers mandated to reinstruct the inhabitants who had lost their way from the unity of the Creator Source. That was all we could imagine could be the problem.

예를 들어 나의 역할은 Heru 보다는 광범위합니다. 그는 일꾼이었지만, 그의 개념은 창조를 조정하는 동적인 면을 창출하지는 않았습니다. 우주가 어둠에 떨어졌을 때, 당신들의 시간으로 이미 5000만년이 지났었지만, 우주는 그 전부터 다른 은하계를 통해 모든 고차적인 진화의 연결관계를 조화롭게 탐험하고 있었습니다. Elora 가 전했듯이, 첫 번째 구원자들의 파동은 교육자와 치료자 들이었습니다. 그들은 근원 창조자와의 단일성에서 벗어나 길을 잃은 이들을 재배정하도록 위임 받았습니다. 그것이 우리가 상상할 수 있는 전부였으며, 그 한계에서 문제가 발생하였던 것입니다.

However, that did not prove to be the case, and the opposition to our ideas proved equally strong and powerful. The clash of energies manifested itself in wars and power struggles that turned the Universe upside down. I was helpless to counter what was happening. My learnings and bestowals were all planned to find ways to counteract this invasion. The last one on Earth was an effort to teach the simplicity of going within to neutralize the effects of the dark energy. My work with Jesus Immanuel was one of leading followers to a new way of looking at their world that allowed them to see beyond and realize that there was a broader vision possible.

실제적인 사건이 발생하지 않았습니다만 우리의 이상과 반대되는 영역은 우리와 동등하게 강하고 힘이 있다는 것이 드러났습니다. 그러한 극 에너지의 충돌은, 이 우주를 뒤흔들어 놓을 전쟁과 힘의 투쟁으로 스스로 현시화되었습니다. 나는 무엇이 일어나고 있는지를 이해하기 너무 힘들었습니다. 그래서 나의 배움과 증여에 관한 것은 모두 이러한 침입에 대처하기 위한 방법들을 찾아내기 위한 목적으로 이루어졌습니다. 지구에서의 마지막으로 시도한 것이 어둠의 에너지의 효과를 중화시키기 위해 내부적으로 시도할 수 있는 노력을 가르쳐주는 것이었습니다. 내가 사난다 임마누엘과 공동으로 한 일은, 따르는 이들에게 그들 세계를 새로운 시각으로 볼 수 있도록 이끄는 일이었고, 그것은 그들로 하여금 지각을 넘어서는 좀 더 넓은 시야를 가지는 것이 가능케 하였습니다.

I also realized that the only way Earth could be helped was to fight from the level of Earth's vibrations. The physical shapes had been formed and imbued with the vibrational patterns of this dimension. Vibrations from a higher plane would, in effect, destroy the structure of what is here. In order to preserve the existing form, man has to take over and provide the solutions for his own problems. That is not to say we have provided no assistance. We are like a crutch or a splint that supports the injured limb that must still solve the problem. You are my arms here, just as the Grand Universes are the limbs of the Creator Source.

나는 또한 지구를 치료할 유일한 방법은 지구의 진동 수준에서 이들을 물리쳐야 한다는 것을 깨달았습니다. 3 차원의 진동수의 패턴이 바탕이 되어서 물리적인 형태가 이루어졌기 때문에,고차원의 계획에서 나오는 진동수는, 사실상 현재에 여기에 존재하는 구조를 파괴할 수도 있습니다. 현재의 형태를 보존하기 위해서는, 인간이 자신들의 문제에 대한 책임을 갖고 해결책을 찾아야 합니다. 우리가 어떤 도움도 제공하지 않겠다고 말하는 것이 아닙니다. 우리는 여전히 문제 해결을 위해 정진하는 이들의 다친 다리를 위한 목발과 같습니다. 근원 창조자의 손발이 대 우주인 것처럼 당신들은 나의 손발입니다.

You all are elements of me, even within your separate identities, and you all allow me to learn through your experiences. For that reason I cannot step in and solve your problems for you. If I tried to do that, I would not be able to diminish my level of energy enough to act as one of you. I must have helpers experiencing the actual events occurring. They report back to me and provide my spectrum of knowledge and understanding. Their work is the guerilla work you volunteered for ages ago. You knew you had to enmesh yourself within the parameters of life on the Earth in order for you to preserve and nurture the idea you brought to act as a balance initially in Atlantis.

당신들 모두는, 심지어 서로 분리된 개성일지라도 당신들의 내부는, 나의 부분들이며, 그로써 내가 당신들의 개인적인 경험을 통해 배우는 것을 가능합니다. 또한 그 이유로 인해, 내가 당신들을 위해 직접 개입을 해서 문제를 해결하는 것이 불가능합니다. 만약 그것을 시도한다 하더라도 나는 나의 에너지의 수준을 당신들 속에서 실현되기 충분할 만큼 정도의 차이를 줄일 수 없습니다. 나는 실제적으로 다가오고 있는 사건을 경험할 수 있는 협력자가 반드시 필요합니다. 그들은 나에게 보고하고, 나의 지식과 이해에 대한 정도를 다른 이들에게 전달하는 것입니다. 그들의 일은 당신들이 오랜 시간 전에 자원했던 비정규 작업(틀이 정해지지 않은)입니다. 당신들은 아틀란티스에서 비롯된 조화를 현실화하기 위해, 당신들이 가져온 이상을 보존하고 풍요롭게 하기 위한 방법으로 지구의 기본틀 속에 묶이는 것에 동의를 했다는 것을 알고 있습니다.

This has come full circle, and now you are exploring ways this can expand and grow into a fuller expression of where you see mankind going. The WingMakers and the Lyricus organization are watching and observing your foibles on Earth. They see the outcomes and are looking for ways to explain how the outcomes happened. Their work here is shifting now to acknowledge the quicker move towards fuller consciousness and a scientific recognition of the soul. This is moving ahead faster than anticipated, as is shown in the geographical and physical researches being carried out all over the world. The foreshadowing of the Liminal Cosmogony will have to be modified to accommodate the changes that will be taking place soon on the Internet and in the objects being made available to the public.

이것은 빈틈없는 주기로 나타났으며, 당신들은 그 이상을 확장하고, 인류가 나아가는 방향에 대한 완전한 경험을 바탕으로, 성장해 나가는 방식으로 탐험하고 있습니다. WingMakers와 Lyricus 조직은 지구에 당신들의 특이한 점들을 지켜보고 관찰하고 있습니다. 그들은 결과를 관찰하고 그러한 결과가 이루어진 원인을 설명하기 위한 방법을 모색하고 있습니다. 여기에서 그들의 작업은, 인류가 영혼의 과학적인 자각과 완전한 의식으로 빠르게 이동하는 것을 알기 위해 스스로를 전환하는 것입니다. 전세계적으로 일어나고 있는 지리적, 물리적인 연구결과에서 나타나듯이, 그 일은 예상보다 속도가 빠르게 전진하고 있습니다. Liminal 우주 기원론에서의 예견은 곧 인터넷 상에서 발생하여 대중에게 전파될 내용들의 변화를 받아들일 수 있도록 수정되어야 합니다.

This is enough raw information this evening and we are going to see what transpires elsewhere. Rest well. Post if you will.

오늘 저녁에는 이 정도의 걸러지지 않은 정보로 충분합니다. 우리는 다른 곳에서는 어떤 일이 일어날지 관찰할 것입니다. 잘 휴식하십시오. 오늘의 내용을 공개해도 좋습니다.

Jess

번역 :  http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag   -  jamie님
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:05)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:30)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:44)