성 저메인 메시지 - 바퀴(결정의)를 돌리기 시작하십시오

St. Germain through Jess 5-21-06

Journal 5-21-06

St. Germain, I ask for clarification today. I try to live in the now without creating needless scenarios or mindlessly following someone else's scenario. The focus of the world on money has obviously maintained a tight grip on the economic loosing and ultimate monetary freedom promised with NESARA and the return to a gold standard. Many fiscal scenarios are proposed as authentic. I ask what is the true and right way through this. I ask what to believe. I ask who to believe, if any. I ask for guidance and assurance at this point.

성 저메인, 오늘 궁금한 것을 여쭤보고 싶습니다. 저는 지금 필요 없는 시나리오를 창조하지 않고, 무의식적으로 다른 이들의 시나리오를 따르지 않기로 노력하고 있습니다. 자금에 대한 세계의 초점은 느슨해진 경제와 궁극적으로 네사라에 의해 약속된 자유화폐 제도와 금본위제로의 복귀에 대한 노력을 계속하는 것입니다. 많은 금융 시나리오가 타당하다고 여겨집니다만, 저는 이 것을 통하여 어떤 방법이 진실 되고 옳은 것인지 알고 싶습니다. 무엇을 믿어야 할지, 만약 있다면, 어떤 이를 믿을지 알고 싶습니다. 또한 안내와 확신을 얻고 싶습니다.

Jess, my boy. You want responses to your questions, I can see. This is a difficult and complicated subject that has been tainted beyond the original parameters of our intentions, our pure intentions. This higher realm concept has become mired and entangled in the thicket of your world's financial dealings its dog and pony show over dollars that are worthless. The truth of the matter is that the dollars are worth less than ever, which is less than nothing, because of the new influx of trillions of more worthless paper printings to cover up the errors inspired by the disastrous and atrocious Gulf War over Iraq.

안녕하세요, 제스, 당신이 그 같은 상황에 대해서 궁금해 하는 것은 당연합니다. 그러나 그것은 우리의 의도를 담았던 애초의 계획에서부터 오염이 되어버린 복잡하고 어려운 주제입니다. 이 고차원에서 비롯된 개념은 흐려졌고, 당신들의 고밀도의 세계에서의 가치 없이 요란만한 재정적인 방식에 의해 혼란스러워졌습니다. 중요한 일은 달러 가치가 이전에 어떤 때보다 떨어져서 무용지물이 될 지경인데, 그 이유는 이라크에 있었던 비극적이고 무자비한 걸프전에 따른 실수를 덮기 위해 발행된 수조의 가치 없는 어음의 유입 때문이었습니다.

This is but a continuation of the skirmish begun by the former Bush, and his limited figurehead son is but carrying out his orders to continue and finish his father's game plan. This provides the oil controlling cartel with the means to control the production of oil in the whole region. The question on their minds is not about the stargates as bandied about, but out the barrels of oil they sit on and control. This was the whole purpose of the "war" in the first place. To wrest control of the barrels and wells from Sadaam Hussein, their former linchpin in that region. As soon as he began making waves to be independent of their control, he was removed, and the attack on him served the purpose of putting America in charge of the oil and refineries.

아버지 부시로부터 계속 진행되고 있는 분쟁은 명목상의 대통령인 그의 아들이 이어받고 아버지의 게임을 완성하려고 하고 있습니다. 이는 석유를 장악하고자 하는 기업연합에 전 세계에 걸쳐 석유의 생산 지배권을 제공하고 있습니다. 그들이 원하는 것은 뭇사람들의 입에 오르내리고 있는 스타게이트에 대한 것이 아니라 석유 생산권을 쥐는 것입니다. 이 것이 첫 번째로 “전쟁”의 전체 목적이었으며, 이라크 지역에서의 방해 공작으로 사담 후세인의 석유 지배권을 뺏기 위한 것이었습니다. 후세인이 자신들의 독립적인 지배권을 가지려고 하자, 제거 되었으며, 그에 대한 공격으로 미국은 석유의 정제에 대한 권리를 가질 수 있었습니다.

This is off the track from your original questions, but it provides the background to understand the machinations and manipulations that are taking place over an astonishingly large sum of money. This will give them world dominance beyond what they already have and, in effect, hand over the future of the planet. Of course we are fighting this. The battle, in terms of energy and conviction has been won. The mass conscious, as far as perception is concerned, is now firmly against the plans of the former leaders. The difficulty is, of course, the control over the activities that determine and shape the policies that affect the use of the money.

이 이야기는 당신이 처음에 가진 의문에서 벗어나지만, 놀랄 만큼의 자금이 모여 있는 곳에서, 실제로 일어나고 있는 음모와 책략을 이해할 수 있는 배경을 제공합니다. 이 일은 그들이 실제로 지배하고 있는 영역을 넘어서 세계에 대한 장악권을 줄 수 있고, 사실상 행성의 미래에 영향을 끼칠 수도 있습니다. 물론 우리는 그들과 싸우고 있습니다. 에너지와 신념의 관점에서 본다면 우리는 이미 승리했습니다만, 지각의 면에서 볼 때, 대중의식은 아버지 부시의 계획에 확고하게 저항하고 있지는 않습니다. 물론 자금의 사용에 영향을 미치는, 정책을 결정하고 형성하는 행동들에 대한 통제는 어렵습니다.

The hold outs still have an enormous sway over the control of the fiscal reality. These important people are the one that we are removing one by one as we are able. It is not a question of our removing them with a wave of our almightly inspired hand. It is a job that you must do yourself. We will help and give suggestion as to how, but you must act.

그 현 지배체제를 고집하는 자들은 현실에서 여전히 재정적인 통제권을 휘두르고 있습니다. 그 중요한 자리를 차지하는 이들을, 우리는 가능할 때마다 한 명씩 제거하고 있습니다. 위대한 권능의 파동으로 그들을 제거하는  것은 우리가 할 일이 아닙니다. 당신들이 해야 할 임무이며, 우리는 당신들을 돕고 방법에 대한 제안을 할 것이나 행동은 당신들이 해야 합니다.

Ok, I hear this almost every message. There is something I am not doing, clearly, or I wouldn't get the instructions each time. What do I need to do that I don't know, or haven't seen?

알고 있습니다. 나는 이러한 내용을 거의 모든 메시지에서 듣고 있습니다. 그래서 분명히 제가 하지 않은 뭔가가 있을 겁니다. 아님 매번 그 내용을 이해하려 노력하지 않았을 것입니다. 내가 알지 못하는 그것이 무엇입니까? 아님 아직 보지 못하고 있는 것들은요?

Jess, your goals are pure and your ideals clean. This is a scenario, as you put it, which must be carried out by others. It is frustrating to see this not happen, by your 3d perspective, but remember we are constantly making progress. We see this from an infinite perspective, remember, not your scheduled timeframe on Earth.

제스, 당신의 목적은 순수하고 이상은 명확합니다. 당신의 의도가 그러했기 때문에, 이 시나리오가 다른 이들에 의해 실행된 것이 틀림없습니다. 3차원의 공간에서 사건이 일어나지 않는 것은 실망스럽지만, 우리가 진전을 하고 있다는 것을 명심해야 합니다. 우리는 무한대의 시각에서 이 사건들을 보고 있으며, 지구의 당신들의 시간대로 보고 있지 아니함을 명심하세요.

So, that seems to criticize our perceptions. Do you mean we are looking at the situation in a way we should, even though we still are "mired" in the 3d scenario.

그래서 우리의 견해가 비판을 받는 것처럼 보입니다. 비록 우리가 3 차원의 시나리오에서 “오염”되었을 지라도, 우리가 마땅히 견지해야만 하는 방식으로 보고 있다는 의미입니까?

This is a difficult question to answer. We see things from our perspective, you see them from yours. This is why we have channels and watch the physical developments to see how our wishes are played out. We wish your timeframe coincided with ours. We wish you could observe the Earth as we do. We wish you realized the connection you have with us.

대답하기 어려운 질문입니다. 우리는 우리의 견지에서, 당신들은 스스로의 차원에서 이해하고 있습니다. 이것 때문에 우리는 채널 방식을 택했고, 우리의 바람이 물리적 현실에서 어떻게 전개되고 있는 지를 관찰하고 있는 것입니다. 우리는 당신들의 시간대와 우리 것과 일치하기를 바랍니다. 우리가 보는 방식으로 당신들이 지구를 바라보기를 바라며, 우리와의 연결을 깨닫기를 바랍니다.

So, how do we achieve this? How do we work through our 3d reality with its fiscal worries and built in preconditioning.

그럼 어떻게 해야 됩니까? 우리가 어떻게 3 차원의 현실 속에서 재정제도의 어려움과 관습적인 전제조건을 가지고 일을 헤쳐 나갈 수 있겠습니까?

You must try to imagine the reality of the future is here. The scenario is this, now, as we see it having to take place: the government must come down before the announcement can be made. This is being triggered by fiscal instability on the stock market and in international gold purchases, and also by the continuing comedy that is taking place within the White House and the environs of WashingtonD.C.These are two blows to the knees, and either will be what will bring America to the point where it rises in anger and disgust to remove the tyrants.

당신들은 미래가 바로 여기에 있다고 상상을 해야 합니다. 그 시나리오는 우리가 사건이 이미 발생하고 있다고 보듯이, 발표가 있기 전에 정부가 붕괴되어야 합니다. 그 일은 주식 시장에서의 재정적인 불안으로부터 시작되어, 국제적으로 금의 구입이 이루어지고, 또한 그 사건들은 백악관의 내부와 워싱턴 D.C 의 주변에서 일어나고 있는 희극적인 사건들에 의해 지속될 것입니다. 이것이 가속효과를 가져오게 되어 미국국민들이 더 이상 참지 못하는 지점에 까지 이르러 독재를 제거하게 되는 것입니다.

The collapse of the monetary system is predicated on the bankruptcy and collapse of the Federal Reserve. This illegal institution has see its approaching demise and has begun hoarding all it can to prevent a wholesale massacre. The question remains which will come first--the collapse of the government or the fall of the monetary system. Both are in play at the moment and either can happen at any time. The indictments are ready to be presented and the selling and trading for gold and other forms of currency is removing any backup for the paper dollar.

그 금융체제의 붕괴는 연방 준비은행의 파산과 몰락을 야기시키는 것입니다. 그 불법 기관은 붕괴를 앞두고 있으며, 전체적으로 연쇄적인 붕괴를 막기 위해 보유고를 설정하기 시작했습니다. 여전히 의문으로 남는 것은 정부의 붕괴와 금융체제의 몰락 중 어느 것이 먼저이냐 하는 것입니다. 두 사건 모두 진행 중이며 어느 때라도 일어날 수 있습니다. 기소는 제출되어질 준비가 되었고, 금과 다른 형태의 통화들은 지폐 달러를 대신하기 위한 보유고로 이동되고 있습니다.

The NESARA questions and the announcement of the imposition of the legally approved system will take place after one or the other of the scenarios. We are waiting to see which happens. We are ready to make the announcement and all the key players are ready and in place. They are just waiting the signal to begin. What can you do, you ask silently. There is not more you can do than believe it is here and has happened. Belief completely in an idea brings that idea into physicality. This is creation and this is you power at this time.

네사라와 합법적으로 승인된 시스템의 발표는 차례로, 혹은 다른 시나리오와 함께 발생할 것입니다. 우리는 어떤 사건이 먼저 발생할지 지켜보고 있습니다. 우리는 발표할 준비를 끝냈고 모든 중요한 인물들은 제 위치에서 기다리고 있으면서, 시작할 신호만 기다리고 있습니다. 당신들은 무엇을 할 수 있을지 조용히 물었습니다. 그 사건이 바로 지금 여기서 발생할 것을 믿어주는 것보다 더 도움이 되는 일은 없습니다. 바람에 대한 완전한 믿음은 물리적인 현시화를 가져옵니다. 이 것이 바로 창조이며 당신들의 힘입니다.

Can I have some guidance and assurance? 확신을 위해 좀 더 설명해주시겠습니까?

This is like a log jam that is waiting for the right log to give way and cause the torrent to spill over. Literally everything is waiting for the right move or right step to create the proposed scenario.

이 일은 강 하류에서 한 개의 통나무가 물을 막고 있다가, 다른 한 올바른 통나무가 떠내려와 그것을 밀어내고 강물을 넘치게 하는 것과 같습니다. 말 그대로, 모든 것은 예정된 시나리오를 창조하기 위해 올바른 움직임과 올바른 시도를 기다리고 있습니다.

Can you show us which log to kick?

우리가 밀어버려야 할 통나무가 무엇인지 보여줄 수 있습니까?

No we cannot do that. That would be determining a process for you and you must decide collectively which way you will go. There are several alternatives that lead to the final goal of announcement and ascension ultimately. You must determine which is the way you want to go as a society. Clear examining and discernment allow a faster deciding and an easier process of determining what the future is to be and how to get there. The number of steps depends on how you decide. What should you do as you wait?

그것은 불가능합니다. 그것은 당신들에게 있어 중요한 전진을 뜻하며, 서로 합의 하에 가야 할 길을 결정해야 합니다. 발표의 목적과 궁극적인 상승에 이르는 대안은 여러 가지가 있습니다. 당신들은 사회 전체로 볼 때 어떤 길이 진정 당신들이 원하는 길인가를 결정해야 합니다. 명확한 검증과 견해는 결정을 앞당기고, 어떠한 미래를 원하는 지와 그에 이르는 길을 결정하는 과정을 용이하게 해줍니다. 어떻게 결정하느냐에 따라 과정의 단계수가 결정됩니다. 무엇을 하면서 기다리시겠습니까?

Allow the wheels to start turning and we will take care of the process that it needs to operate the system. Let go there too. This is certainly enough for an afternoon.

바퀴를 돌리기 시작하십시오. 우리가 그 시스템이 작동하는데 필요한 과정을 지원할 것입니다. 그 또한 자연스럽게 이루어지게 해야 합니다. 오늘 오후는 이것으로써 충분합니다.

Violinio Germain.

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:05)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:30)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:44)