막달라 마리아 메시지- 다빈치 코드의 진실

Lady Nada, Mary Magdalene , 5/18

I couldn't resist seeing what I could hear on the eve of the movie.Fascinating comments from Mary Magdalene on feminine energy and her role in balancing Earth.

나는 그 영화에서 이브에 관해 얘기한내용을 보고 가만히 있을 수 없었습니다.  막달라 마리아는 여성적 에너지와 지구의 균형에 있어서 그녀의 역할에 관하여 매혹적인 이야기들을 해주었습니다.

Journal 5-18-06,

I ask for comments this evening from Lady Nada, otherwise known as Mary Magdalene. We have not connected frequently, but I suspect there is a bond between us that I would like to strengthen. Of course, this is a time of particular focus on the Magdalene story. I do ask if there are comments you would make on that topic, as well as the role of the feminine in Earth changes. I recognize the pairing you have with Sananda and celebrate the twin soul merging you have realized.

2006. 5. 18 저널

나는 막달라 마리아로 알려진 레이디 나다(Lady Nada)의 메시지들을 오늘밤 요청합니다.
우리는 자주 연락을 주고받지는 않았지만, 우리 사이에 어떤 끈이 존재한다고 생각하며, 그것을 보다 돈독히 하고 싶습니다. 물론, 이것은 막달라 마리아에 특별히 초점을 둔 시간입니다. 나는 당신이 지구 변화에 있어서 여성의 역할 뿐 아니라 막달라 마리아에 관하여 하고자 하는 이야기가 있는지 정말 묻고 싶습니다. 나는 당신이 사난다(Sananda)와 한 짝을 이루고 있다는 것을 알게 되었고, 당신이 실현했던 쌍둥이 영혼의 합일을 찬양합니다.

Of course, Jess, I will speak with you. This is a glorious time on Earth. The return of the feminine energy is what was needed sorely to balance the harmony possible on Earth. For too long the feminine mystique or energy was missing from the equation of man's endeavors. I say man literally. Man ignored woman and the female perspective to the detriment of all he pursued.

물론이에요, 제스 (Jess), 나는 당신과 이야기하고 싶습니다. 이 지구에서 이것은 영광스러운 시간이 될 것입니다. 여성 에너지의 회복은 조화로운 지구와 지구 균형을 이루어내는 데 있어 필요로 되었던 것입니다. 너무나 오랫동안 신비로운 여성성이나 여성 에너지는 그것을 배제하려는 남성들의 노력으로 말미암아 평등하게 존중 받지 못했습니다. 나는 글자 그대로 남성을 말하고 있습니다.

He blindly lashed out at his fellow man in a false understanding of balance and cooperative power that comes from blending energies. Man is created to share his energy with the woman, as you so term them. This gender description is less defined in higher levels, but it still is the basis of shared energies with individual, distinctive make ups.

남성들은 자신들이 추구하는 것에 해가 된다 하여 여성과 여성적 시각을 무시했습니다. 남성은 맹목적이 되어, 균형과 에너지 혼합으로부터 오는 협력의 힘을 깨닫지 못하였고, 그들의 동료인 여성을 비난하였습니다. 남성은 그의 에너지를 여성과 나누도록 창조되었습니다. 성에 관하여 이와 같이 기술하는 것은, 보다 높은 단계에서는 조금 덜 한정적이긴 하지만, 개인적이고 특징적인 개체와 에너지들을 나누는 데 있어서는 여전히 그 기초가 됩니다.

As souls are created, the Father Creator sends out sparks of himself in groups of energies.-These sparks are bonded together in the sense that they have the same creative thrust, but they are separate in the sense that they are parts of a composite.- These parts take the form of twin souls and group souls.

영혼들이 창조되었을 때, 하나님 아버지 창조자는 에너지 그룹들에 그 자신의 빛을 보냈습니다. 이러한 부분들은 쌍둥이 영혼들과 그룹 영혼들을 형성하였습니다.

There are pairings within the groups, as well as single entities that look for the entire group. This origination as a complex sets them on a course of attempting reunification once they assume their separate personalities and begin exploring their own assignments and interests. Sananda and I were part of the same mix of souls.

그룹 내에는, 전체 그룹을 추구하는 개별적 존재들뿐 아니라, 짝이 존재했습니다.
처음부터 복합체로서 시작했기에, 영혼들은 각각의 개성들을 드러내고, 각자의 과제들과 흥미들을 탐험하면서, 또한 통합하고자 합니다. 사난다와 나는 동일한 영혼 혼합체의 부분을 이루었습니다.

We were, in fact, paired as two halves of the same concept of knowing how to stay in connection with our divine creative spark despite the trials we would find ourselves undergoing. This awareness of the Creator was always there. This predisposed us to be beacons of lights that could show others the way to find their own inner connections.

우리는, 사실, 고난을 겪으면서도 창조자의 신성한 빛과 연결되어있는 상태를 유지하는 방법을 안다는 개념의 두 반쪽으로서 짝을 이루고 있었습니다. 창조자의 인식은 늘 함께하셨습니다. 우리는, 다른 이들에게 그들의 내면에서 신과의 연결을 찾을 수 있는 길을 보여줄 수 있는 빛의 횃불로서 존재했습니다.

I pursued this through the heart and its influence on thoughts and emotions. I became the feminine receptive side. Sananda pursued this through the mind and its influence on actions and decisions.He became the masculine leader and initiator.

나는 이를 마음과, 또 마음이 사고와 감정에 주는 영향들을 통하여 이를 추구하였습니다. 나는 여성적이고 감수성이 풍부한 측면이 되었습니다. 사난다는 이를 지성과 그것이 행동과 결단에 주는 영향력을 통하여 추구하였습니다. 그는 남성적 지도자이자 창시자가 되었습니다.

We were a team that provided the full interaction that each man must seek and determine for his own enlightenment. My role in this equation was long ignored and even hidden. I was castigated as my incarnation Mary Magdalene.

우리는 인간이 그 자신의 성장을 위하여 추구하고 결심해야만 하는 완전한 상호작용을 제공하는 한 팀이었습니다. 이와 같은 나의 역할은 오랫동안 배제되어 왔고, 심지어 은폐되어왔습니다. 나는 막달라 마리아의 육신으로 돌팔매질을 당해야 했습니다.

I recognized that it was vital I incarnate at the same time Sananda Immanuel was incarnating as Jesus of Nazareth as part of the paired energy with Aton? Christ Michael, as you call him. His/their role was going to be crucial to the history of this planet, and it was necessary I be there to complete the energy composite that had to be created to trigger the shift that took place at that time.

나는 Aton-Christ Michae과 쌍을 이루는 에너지의 한 부분으로서, 사난다 임마누엘(Sanada Immanuel)이 나사렛 예수의 몸을 타고 난 것처럼 나 또한 육신을 갖는 것이 굉장히 중요한 일임을 알았습니다. 그/그들의 역할은 이 행성의 역사에 결정적인 것일 것이었습니다. 그리고, 당시에 일어났던 변화들을 일으키기 위하여 창조되어야만 했던 에너지 복합체를 완성하기 위해서는 내가 그 곳에 있어야만 했습니다.

Jesus Immanuel and I were lovers in the sense primarily of two halves sharing their energies. This was what has been referred to as sharing and merging our kundalinis. We became one again after many years of separation. This created a wave of new balance and harmony that helped raise the awareness enough to begin the move toward man's self awakening.

지저스 임마누엘과 나는 원래 그들의 에너지를 나누는 두 반쪽으로서의 의미로서 연인이 되었습니다. 이것은 우리의 쿤달리니 (kundalinis)를 혼합하고 나누는 것으로서 언급 되어져 왔습니다. 우리는 수많은 세월 동안 헤어졌다가 다시금 하나가 되었습니다. 이와 같은 사실은 새로운 균형과 조화의 물결을 창조해 냈었고, 이는 인간이 자기 자신에 관해 눈뜨기 시작하는 데에 일조하였습니다.

Our roles here at that time were to embody the physical and emotional aspects of the spiritual merging. We had a physical relationship as well as an emotional and mental understanding that went beyond any other. That is why I am described as understating Jesus Immanuel's teachings better than anyone else.

여기에서, 그 당시 우리의 역할은 육체적, 그리고 정서적인 측면에서의 정신의 합일을 구체화하는 것이었습니다. 우리는 그 누구도 따를 수 없는 정서적이고 정신적인 이해뿐 아니라 육체적인 관계를 맺고 있었습니다. 이것이 내가 지저스 임마누엘의 가르침을 그 누구보다도 잘 이해하는 것으로 묘사된 이유입니다.

I saw the level of truth that was being expressed in ways others could not. Historically speaking? which is what is of interest to many reading this? Jesus and I never married in a formal sense, but we did have the child Sa Ra, who was born after I arrived in France. That is, of course, the source of the Grail legend.

나는, 다른 이들은 알 수 없는 방식으로 표현 되어지는 수준의 진실까지도 보았습니다. 역사적으로 말하자면, 예수와 나는 결코 형식적인 의미로는 결혼한 적이 없지만, 우리는 사라(Sa Ra)라는 아이를 낳았으며 이 아이는 우리가 프랑스에 도착한 이후에 태어났습니다. 이것이 바로 성배전설의 근원입니다.

Jesus and I separated in the confusion of the crucifixion scenario, and he had to flee to the East. He has told his part of the story in the Phoenix Journal he coauthored with Judas Iscariot, his friend. Jesus did go to India, and Mary his mother went with him. He formally married there and raised another family of literal descendants in India and Pakistan.

예수와 나는, 예수가 십자가에 못 박히는 시나리오가 진행되는 혼란 속에 헤어졌고 그는 동쪽 지역으로 피신해야만 했습니다. 그는, 그의 친구였던 유다와 공동 집필한 피닉스 저널에, 그 이야기에서 그에게 해당하는 부분을 서술하였습니다. 예수는 인도로 갔고, 그의 어머니 마리아는 그와 함께 갔습니다. 그는 그 곳에서 정식으로 결혼을 하였고, 인도와 파키스탄에서 자손들 -글자 그대로 자손들- 과 가정을 이루어 살았습니다. 그 이야기 또한 사실입니다.

My history has been told in many new books, the most well known is, of course, the one the movie is based on. This is true in part and fictitious in parts. Where does the truth lie, you ask? My daughter Sa Ra did have descendants, and they are part of the hidden lineage that the Vatican and other political powers have tried very hard to exterminate. The truth in all this will be revealed soon, as well as the truth about Jesus Sananda and me, Mary Magdalene.

나의 이야기는 새로 나온 많은 책들 속에서 이야기 되어져 왔습니다. 물론, 가장 많이 알려진 것은 그 영화가 바탕을 두고 있는 그 책이지요. 그것들은 부분적으로는 진실이고 또 부분적으로는 허구입니다. 진실은 어디에 있느냐고 묻고 싶나요? 나의 딸 사라는 자손들을 두었습니다. 그리고 그들을 없애고자 하는 바티칸과 또 다른 정치적 세력들의 노력으로, 숨겨진 혈통으로서 이어져 내려오고 있습니다. 이러한 진실은, 예수와 나, 막달라 마리아에 관한 진실과 함께 곧 밝혀질 것입니다.

I have come to resume my rightful place as consort with Sananda. Together we will be the example of a unity of paired souls that will inspire future relationships man will pursue. I have come to bring balance and compassion again.

나는 사난다의 배우자로서의 위치를 되찾게 되었습니다. 우리는 함께 짝을 이루는 영혼들의 합일의 규범이 될 것이며, 이는 인간들이 미래에 추구하게 될 관계를 고무시킬 것입니다. 나는 다시 균형과 연민을 일으키게 되었습니다.

Comment from Candace:

I finally got around to chatting with Nada today.  Delightful lady, warm and funny. I have said in one or more places that SaRa was born shortly before the arrival on French shores. I thought Sananda told me this, but maybe I mixed it with something else I read.

캔다스의 논평:

나는 드디어 오늘 나다(Nada)와 이야기를 나누었습니다. 기쁨을 가진, 따뜻하고 유쾌한 여성이었습니다. 나는 한 곳 내지는 여러 곳에서 사라가 프랑스 해안가에 도착하기 직전에 태어났다고 얘기하였습니다. 나는 사난다(Sananda)가 나에게 그렇게 말한 것으로 생각했는데, 어쩌면 내가 다른 곳에서 읽은 것과 혼동했는지도 모르겠습니다.

I assume Nada is quite sure of when SaRa was born, so I will go with that she was born after the arrival in France. Some sources state she was born in Eqypt and was 12 years old, and Nada nixes this. The vessel she and others were on, was set into the Mediterranean, without sales or oars, hoping of course they would all be lost at sea. Divine help got them safely to France.

나는 나다가 사라가 태어났던 때를 정확히 알 것이라고 여깁니다. 따라서 그녀가 프랑스에 도착한 직후에 태어난 것으로 생각하도록 하겠습니다. 몇몇의 소식통은 사라가 이집트에서 태어났고 12살이었다고 말하고 있으나, 나다에 따르면 그것은 잘못되었다고 합니다. 그들이 바다에서 사라지기를 바랬던 세력에 의해 그녀와 다른 이들이 탔던 배는 돛대도 노도 없이, 지중해에 버려졌었다고 합니다. 성령이 도우셔서, 그들은 프랑스로 안전하게 갈 수 있었습니다.

I was happy in this to see the spelling of SaRa's name in Jess' work above, which is often written as Sarah, in other tellings of the story. Both Sananda and Nada confirm it was pronounced Saw Raw, not as Sarah is usually pronounced. I loved this message, because it backed up what Sananda as told me, including that they did not have a formal Jewish marriage ceremony. I bet the Christians will not be too happy with that knowledge.

나는 위의 제스의 작업에서 사라(SaRa)의 이름 철자를 보고 너무나 기뻤습니다. 사라는 여지껏 다른 이야기들에서 종종 Sarah라고 표기되곤 했었습니다. 사난다와 나다는 사라의 이름이, Sarah라는 이름이 흔히 발음 되어지는 방식대로가 아닌, Saw Raw로 발음되어졌다는 것을 확인시켜주었습니다. 나는 이 메시지가, 사난다와 나다가 형식적인 유태교 결혼식을 올리지 않았다는 것을 포함하여, 사난다가 나에게 말했던 내용들을 뒷받침하여 주기 때문에 매우 흡족합니다. 기독교인들은 그다지 환영하지 않을 줄로 압니다.

Oh well.
I do watch with interest on TV about the DaVinci Code. I read the book, the movie looks kinds trashy to me, not sure I will see it, or wait until I can rent it, rather than sitting through it in a theater. I basically liked the book, but got really bored with the action parts of it.

오 음..
나는 다빈치 코드에 관한 TV 프로그램을 매우 흥미롭게 보았습니다. 나는 그 책을 읽었습니다. 그 영화는 내게 쓰레기처럼 느껴집니다. 그것을 볼지 의문입니다. 그 영화를 영화관에서 보느니 기다렸다가 나중에 빌려보거나 하는 게 나을 것 같습니다. 나는 책을 정말 좋아하였지만, 액션 부분은 정말 지루했거든요.

The trailers of the movie, look like there is a lot of focus on the action. I don't own a copy, Iborrowed one from the library. I will attempt to get a paper back of it, so I can mark it up.I don't recall why it ended in England.

영화는 액션에 초점을 많이 둔 것으로 보입니다. 나는 복사본을 소유하지 않았습니다. 나는 도서관에서 빌려보았습니다. 나는 보급판을 구해보려고 합니다. 줄 치면서 첨삭해 가며 읽을려고요. 그 소설이 왜 영국에서 끝났는지를 얘기하지 않았네요.

Joseph of Arimathea visited England during his journies selling tin. He took young Yeshua with him on some of his trips to various parts of the world at that time, during the 30 or so lost years. There are legends in England about these visits.

아라마대 요셉은 깡통(주석그릇)을 팔며 여행하는 동안 영국을 방문했습니다. 그는 어린 Yeshua를 데리고 30년 혹은 그 이상의 세월 동안 세계 여러 곳을 여행하였습니다. 영국에는 이 방문에 관한 전설이 있습니다.

I believe they have ballads that talk of Joseph the Tin Man and Yeshua. The earliest Christian churches were in Europe, in England and France, long before the church of Rome was established. There is partial truth in the story of the Magdalene being a "whore." Not by her choice.

나는 그들이 깡통(주석그릇)맨 요셉과 Yeshua에 관한 민요를 가지고 있는 줄로 믿습니다. 초기 기독교 교회가 로마에 세워지기 훨씬 이전부터 유럽에 -영국과 프랑스에-에 세워졌습니다. 막달라 마리아가 “창녀”가 되었던 이야기의 진실도 부분적으로 이러합니다.
그녀의 선택에 의한 것이 아니었습니다.

She was promised in marriage to a wealthy Jew for all the family and business reasons desired. She was sent against her will, in a caravan to meet her arranged husband, and along the way, she caravan was attacked and she was kidnapped, raped and sold to a man whothen used her as a prostitute. "Pimping" is as old as prostitution. I assume this was the workings of the dark side.

그녀는 가족과 사업을 위해 부유한 유태인과 결혼하게 되어있었습니다. 그녀는 그녀의 의지와는 상관없이 그녀와 결혼하게 되어있던 신랑을 만나기 위해 카라반으로 보내어졌고, 그 과정에서 카라반인들의 공격을 받아, 납치되어 강간당하고 매춘부들을 부리는 뚜쟁이에게 팔렸습니다. “뚜쟁이”는 매춘만큼이나 오래된 것입니다. 나는 이것이 어두운 세력의 음모였던 것으로 봅니다.

She was found and returned and she and Sananda found each other as was originally planned. Sananda denies that she had 7 demons. He found her rightfully angry, but not having any demons. This was the creation of the Catholic church, or other rumors apparently.

그녀는 발견되었고, 제자리로 돌아가게 되어, 사난다와 그녀는 원래 계획 되어진 대로 서로를 만나게 됩니다. 사난다는 그녀가 7명의 악마를 품고 있었던 것을 부인합니다. 그는 그녀가 악마들을 품고 있었던 것이 아니라, 정당하게 화가 나 있었던 것으로 보았습니다. 그녀가 악마를 품고 있었다는 얘기는 명백히 카톨릭 교회, 혹은 다른 소문들이 만들어낸 것이었습니다.

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:05)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:30)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:04)