http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag Lauren: Sananda...behind the scenes...

오후 5시 22분

Sananda, may I bother you again? 사난다, 다시 귀찮게 해도 될까요?

S: Dearly beloved, why do you suppose you could be a bother?

친애하는 이여, 왜 귀찮게 할거라 생각합니까?

L: Actually, I don't...but I like it when you remind me that I can't.

사실 그렇게 여기지는 않지만 그런 상황이 되면 알려주십시오.

S: For the sake of jest, I suppose you ought to know that I may be of assistance to many at once. In light of this I suppose that you could never "bother" me.

나는 동시에 많은 이들에게 정보를 줄 수 있다는 사실을 당신이 알아줬음 좋겠군요. 이런 점에서 볼 때 당신은 결코 나를 귀찮게 할 수 없습니다.

L: I guess that's fair. 공평한 것 같습니다..

S: How can I assist? 무엇이 궁금합니까?

L: Well, I have been thinking and wondering some things.

몇 가지가 궁금하여 계속 생각하던 것이 있습니다.

S: Good start. 좋은 일이죠. 시작하세요.

L: Yeah, the thing is, it seems as though a new portal has opened which is causing me to reflect on things from a different, rather deeper, perspective. That, coupled with our conversation this morning, I am left wondering if there is something that you or we could say that would help the masses to employ the new levels of awareness that we are capable of tapping into now.

예, 저에게 현상을 이전과는 달리 좀 더 깊은 시각으로 바라보게끔 하는 새로운 문이 열린듯한 느낌입니다. 오늘 아침의 논의가 중복되는데, 우리가 지금 겪고 있는 새로운 차원의 자각을 대중에게도 일깨울 수 있는 방법들이 있을까에 관해 계속 생각하고 있었습니다.

S: By that do you mean the ways in which you are understanding the paradigm?

당신들이 이해하고 있는 기본틀을 사용해서 설명하기를 원합니까?

L: Yeah, I think that is adequate to say. I can't help but think of Neal Donald Walsch in CWG, when God says..."When inward experience has revealed Godself, outward observation is not necessary. And if outward observation is necessary, inward experience is not possible" This seems incredibly relevant to what you have been expressing through me lately, is it not?

예, 그러는 것이 이해하기 좋을 것입니다. 닐 도달드 월시의 “당신이 내부의 경험에서 신을 발견한다면 외부의 목격은 필요하지 않습니다. 만약 외부에서의 목격이 필요하다면, 내부의 경험은 가능하지 않습니다” 라는 신에 관한 격언으로 밖에 표현할 수 없다는 생각이 듭니다.이 표현이 당신이 저를 통해 경험한 것을 정말 적절히 표현하고 있습니다. 그렇지 않습니까?

S: In the deepest of ways, yes. 깊이 생각해본다면 그렇습니다.

L: And I can't help but think of Deepak Chopra when he says "you are not in the world, the world is in you."

그리고 디펙 코프라의 “당신이 세계 속에 존재하는 것이 아니라, 세계가 당신 안에 존재하고 있습니다” 라는 말도 그렇게 여겨집니다.

S: Indeed relevant. 적절한 표현입니다.

L: So then if this is the stage of our awakening, that what we perceive as the external is really a reflection of the internal, then how can we accurately convey a message of intent that will awaken all to this truth? How can we get people unhooked from the viscous cycle of duality?

이것은 우리의 깨달음의 단계로써, 우리가 인지하는 외부세계는 우리 내부를 그대로 비춘다는 것인데, 그러면 우리가 어떻게 진실로 깨닫게 하는 메시지를 정확히 전달할 수 있는 것입니까? 어떻게 우리가 밀도가 높은 이중성의 주기에서 사람들을 벗어나게 할 수 있습니까?

S: My child, this question is one of complex, but simple truth. That what you perceive is only a reflection of your internal state is a timeless concept of the ages. One that has been born of the greatest teachers in the history of humanity. Your development as masters in training is leading to the realization of this truth on many levels.

친애하는 이여, 그 의문의 복잡하나 단순한 진실을 내포하고 있습니다. 당신이 인지하는 것이 단지 당신의 내부의 상태를 반영한다는 원리는 영원을 바탕으로 한 개념입니다. 인류의 역사에 있어서 가장 위대한 가르침의 스승들로써 태어난 당신들의 훈련과정 속에서 마스터로써의 발전은 여러 수준의 차원에서 진실이 드러나도록 이끄는 역할입니다.

L: So then why do we, collectively, continue to rely on the external changes in our world for proof of change? Have we not realized this truth yet?

그러면 왜 우리는 다 함께 모여서 세상의 외부적인 변화의 증거를 바라고 있습니까? 우리들은 아직도 그 진실을 깨닫지 못하는 것입니까?

S: Many have not. 아직 많은 이들이 깨닫지 못하고 있습니다.

L: Are we waiting for them? 우리는 그 많은 이들의 깨달음을 기다리고 있는 것입니까?

S: In a sense, yes. You guide and nudge the others the way the masters guide and nudge you. Experiential learning is always best though.

어떤 면에서는 그렇다고 할 수 있습니다. 당신들은 마스터들이 당신들을 안내하고 촉구한 방법으로 다른 이들을 안내하고 촉구하고 있습니다. 경험을 통한 배움은 항상 가장 훌륭한 사고를 얻게 해줍니다.

L: Is this why we have been through the emotional roller coaster ride so many times? Was this an intentional and experiential lesson for us to get thrown off or let go, or to burn out so we could say the hell with it all?

그것이 우리가 그토록 많은 감정적인 변화를 경험한 이유입니까? 그러한 의도적인 경험으로 우리는 버리고, 놓아주고 혹은 태워버림으로써 모든 경험을 다 해냈다고 말할 수 있는 것입니까?

S: Your experiential lessons involve that which you need to grow individually as a soul, and collectively as a race. Each lesson provides the template for future use when you have fully digested and absorbed the learnings on many levels.

당신의 경험을 통한 교훈은 당신의 개인적인 영혼의 성장에 필요하며, 집단적으로는 인종으로서의 성장에 필요합니다. 당신들이 그 각자의 교훈을 많은 수준의 차원에서 충분히 소화해 내고 흡수를 해내었을 때 미래에 사용할 수 있는 기본 틀로 만들어집니다.  

L: So we are responsible for stretching out this timeline by "waiting" for proof?

그래서 그 증거를 기다리면서 시간대가 연장되는 것에 대한 책임은 우리에게 있는 것입니까?

S: It could be looked at that way. It could also serve you to look at it from the perspective of the masters which is to say that each time one of you awakens to the truth you shorten the timeline.

그렇게 볼 수도 있습니다. 그리고 마스터의 관점에서 본다면, 당신들 개인들이 각자 깨어날 때마다 그 시간대를 앞당긴다고도 볼 수 있습니다.  

L: Hey, that is a great point.. My way suggests blame... yours does not, good job!

.그 정보는 새겨 둘만합니다. 책임은 당신이 아닌 우리에게 있으며, 놀라운 일이군요.  

S: I learn from the best. 항상 최선을 다하는 데서 교훈을 얻을 수 있습니다.

L: So then it is appropriate to say that as long as we ask, beg, plead, or pray for the changes they cannot manifest because we are creating the energy of want with our intent which stems from lack?

다른 말로 표현하면, 우리가 그 변화를 요청하고, 기도하고, 간절히 바란다면 그 변화는 결코 일어나지 않는데, 그 이유는 우리 내면의 부족에서 비롯되는 바램의 에너지를 만들고 있기 때문이라는 말씀입니까?  

S: That is a mouthful, but essentially, yes, this is the law of creation. That what you put out you get back.

그것은 간단하지만 본질적입니다. 그렇습니다. 그것이 창조의 법칙입니다. 당신의 내부에서 나온 것을 당신은 얻을 수 있습니다.(바라는 것을 놓아줌으로써 얻을 수 있습니다)

L: So is the best way to release the desire? 그것이 나의 바람을 실현하기 위한 최상의 방법입니까?

S: Now you are on to something. Do you suppose that you could release the desire to want what you do not have?

당신은 지금 제대로 이해하고 있습니다. 당신이 가지고 있지도 않은 바람을 놓아줄 수 있다고 생각하십니까?

L: I think that for me it is easy to let go of the desire for material, but very difficult to release the desire for health, though paradoxically I know that the only way to heal is to release the desire for healing. I have brought myself many years of unwanted illness out of fear that it would not go away without my desire to fix it. The ultimate lesson in letting go, that what we desire is actually a contradiction to what is. That the more focus I put on healing, the further away the goal became because I was creating the energy of working toward the outcome instead of accepting the outcome as my reality...am I getting this?

물리적인 욕구를 놓아주라고 말하는 것이 더 쉬울 것 같습니다. 왜냐하면 비록 치료에 대한 욕구를 놓아주는 것이 치료가 되는 유일한 방법이란 것을 알면서도, 건강에 대한 욕구 같은 것은 놓아주기 매우 힘듭니다. 저는 여러 해 동안 두려움으로부터 야기된 원치 않은 병을 앓아왔으며, 제가 그것을 고치고 싶다는 바람이 없으면 그것들은 사라지지 않을 것 같습니다. 궁극적인 교훈이 놓아주는 것이라면, 우리의 바람을 실현코자 해온 방식은 사실 진정한 방법의 반대입니다. 내가 치료에 집중할수록 그 목적은 좀 더 멀어지는데 그 이유가 그 결과를 나의 현실로써 받아들이기 보다 그 결과를 향해서 나아가는 에너지를 만들기 있기 때문입니다. 제가 이해한 것이 맞습니까?  

S: Do you suppose that you were inadvertently accepting your reality as less then ideal?

당신은 당신의 이상보다 못한 현실을 무의식 중에 받아들이고 있었다고 생각하십니까?

L: I suppose, yes. If I were accepting more then my reality would have been equivalent, is this what you mean?

예, 그렇게 생각합니다. 만약 제가 더 많은 것을 받아들이고 있었다면, 나의 현실은 그에 따른 상당한 것이었을 것입니다.(나의 이상과 현실은 동일) 당신이 의미하는 바가 이것입니까?

S: I mean to say that you created this reality of wanting out of your unconscious realization that you could only have what you "thought" you could have. That you were in a sense portraying on the outside what you were perceiving to be true on the inside.

당신은 스스로 실현할 수 있다고만 생각하는 사고만 해왔으므로, 당신의 무의식의 자각에서 부족한 현실상을 만들었다고 말할 수 있습니다. 당신이 내부에서 진실이라고 여기는 것을 외부에서 상을 만들어 감지하고 있었던 것입니다.

L: You mean lack? “부족감”을 말하는 것입니까?  

S: Is lack the word you choose to define your inability to raise your standards?

현실에 대해 반기를 들기 위해 선택한 단어가, 당신의 무능력을 한정 짓는 “부족감” 이란 단어입니까?

L: I suppose.그 런 것 같습니다.

S: Then lack it is. You have come to a point of realizing how energy works through the process of illness, do you see this now?

그럼 바로 그 단어입니다. 당신은 병의 치료과정에 있어 에너지가 어떻게 작용하는지 알게 된 것 같습니다. 이해하겠습니까?

L: Yes. Through a lot of kicking and screaming, I can see this now.

네. 많은 시행착오를 거쳐 이제야 알게 되었습니다.

S: Are you aware that as you created this reality of illness you also created the reality of thinking that you could not achieve desired results?

당신이 그 병의 현실을 만들었을 때, 당신은 또한 바라는 결과를 얻지 못할 거라는 생각의 현실을 동시에 만들었다는 사실을 알겠습니까?

L: Like how? 어떻게 말입니까?

S: Like the ways in which you wholeheartedly believed that you were destined to a life of illness.

당신이 병이 걸린 삶이 운명이라는 것을 온 마음으로 믿었던 방식과 같습니다.

L: did I think that? 제가 그렇게 생각했습니까?

S: Did you heal? 치료가 되었나요?

L: So your saying on a deep level I believed I would never heal, though I was consciously telling myself that I would?

그래서 당신은 내가 의식적으로 치료가 될 거라고 나 자신에게 얘기할 지라도 깊은 의식에서 치료가 되지 않을 것이라고 믿고 있다는 말씀이십니까?

S: I am saying that you perceived the outcome to be less than desirable and so that is what you achieved.

당신은 바라는 것보다 낮은 수준의 결과를 인지하고, 그래서 실제로 당신이 얻게 되는 현실은 그 수준이라는 것을 말하는 것입니다.  

L: How could I have done it differently? 어떻게 개선할 수 있습니까?  

S: By claiming a different reality, one that did not involve illness.

병과 연관성이 없는 다른 현실을 요구하십시오.

L: Am I doing that now? 지금 나 자신이 그것을 하고 있습니까?  

S: You have just begun to realize that you no longer need to hold onto your old ways of thinking, that they serve no purpose for you now.

당신은 지금 더 이상 낡을 방식을 고집할 필요가 없다는 것과 그것들이 더 이상 당신을 위해 봉사하지 않는다는 것을 깨닫기 시작했습니다.

L: Well that's good. 매우 좋은 현상입니다.

S: Indeed, and well deserved. This is the personal paradigm shift that many are undergoing at this time.

사실이며 그 일은 좋은 결과가 있을 것입니다. 이 것은 많은 이들이 지금 동시에 겪고 있는 개인적인 기본틀의 전환입니다.

L: So the world changes are pre-ordained, or we are just late bloomers?

그러면 세상의 변화는 미리 정해진 것입니까 아님 단지 우리가 늦게 이루고 있는 것입니까?

S: All is in perfect order. In the realm of possibilities energy works in support of choices, therefore any choice you make will be supported in the ways you intend for it. Your life-long lessons of illness are a perfect example of this.

모든 것은 완벽한 질서로 이루어지고 있습니다. 가능성의 영역에서, 에너지는 선택을 지지하는 방식으로 흐릅니다. 그래서 당신이 선택하는 어떤 결정이든 당신이 의도하는 바대로 지원이 이루어집니다. 당신의 일생에 거친 병에 대한 교훈이 그 것의 완벽한 예입니다.

L: So is it possible for us to speed up the illusion of time if we are all to let go of the Nesara, second coming, and first contact?

그러면 우리가 네사라, 재림과 첫접촉에 대한 바람을 놓아줄 수 있다면, 우리 세계의 환상의 시간을 단축할 수 있는 것입니까?

S: Undoubtedly so. Many hold on to the external proof of reality for fear that change will never manifest. As long as you hold on in lack, you will create more of the same. Letting go in trust will relieve you of daily stress, and consequently allow for quicker manifestation.

확실히 그렇습니다. 많은 이들이 변화가 결코 현시화되지 못할 두려움의 현실에 대한 드러난 증거에 집착하고 있습니다. 당신들이 부족감에 집착하는 한, 같은 것을 반복해서 만들게 됩니다. 믿음으로 놓아주는 줌으로써 당신들은 일상의 스트레스에서 벗어나고 결과적으로 그 현시화를 앞당기게 됩니다.

L: I think many fear that if they let go of it all and turn inward, the momentum of our work will cease, is this accurate?

제 생각에는 많은 이들이 모든 것을 포기하고 내부로 눈을 돌린다면, 우리의 일은 멈춰버릴지도 모른다고 생각할 수 도 있습니다. 그렇지 않습니까?

S: The momentum of your work ceases when you fail to release your creation.

당신이 스스로의 창조에 실패할 때에만 그 일은 멈춰버릴 것입니다.

L: Oh, similar to the work of the Elohim? 그럼 엘로힘의 창조작업과 유사합니까?

S: The same in fact. When you create something for the highest good it is imperative that you release your limited human perceptions so it can grow in strength and light to create the miracles necessary for change, miracles that are beyond your understanding. Only surrender, trust and ongoing faith can bring this to reality, otherwise you cannot transcend human boundaries of expectation.

사실상 같습니다. 당신이 최고의 선을 위해 무언가를 창조할 때 인간으로써 제한 되어진 인지력을 함께 놓아주는 것이 매우 중요합니다. 그러면 그것은 변화에 필요한 기적, 당신들의 이해를 넘어서는, 을 창조할 수 있는 힘과 빛을 성장시킬 수 있습니다. 오직 승복과 신념, 지속적인 믿음만이 현시화를 가능케 합니다. 그렇지 않으면 기대치에 대한 인간의 한계를 넘어 설 수 없습니다.  

L: Wow, your pretty smart. Thank you for clearing this up for me. My feeling is that we are finally at a place of understanding that we can truly let go and forget about things for a while. That if we can all spend time doing what we love and losing ourselves in creation, that we will finally tip the scales. What are your thoughts on this?

대단히 잘 설명해 주셨습니다. 저를 위해 명확하게 밝혀주신 것에 감사 드립니다. 제 느낌에 우리가 마침내 얼마 동안은 진정으로 놓아주고 잊어버려야 하는 것에 대해 이해를 했다는 생각이 듭니다. 만약 창조활동 속에서 우리가 사랑하는 것과 우리 자신을 잃는 것으로 모든 시간을 보낸다면 상황을 반전시킬 수 있을 것입니다. 그렇지 않습니까?

S: I concur. I am of the impression that each of you will gain the appropriate understanding of the mastery of energy when it is appropriate for you to understand it.

동의합니다. 그러한 원리가 당신들이 이해될 수 있도록 적절히 설명 되어진다면, 당신들은 각자가 그 에너지의 흐름을 제어할 수 있습니다.

L: That is a very master-like statement. 정말 마스터다운 설명입니다.

S: I work within the confines of my company. 나는 나의 동료의 능력의 한계 내에서만 설명할 뿐입니다.

L: Thats a compliment! Do you think this transmission is appropriate for posting?

칭찬 감사합니다. 당신은 이 내용을 공표해도 좋다고 여기십니까?

S: I believe many would benefit from our shared commitment to truth.

많은 이들이 우리가 공유한 진실에 관해서 혜택을 받을 거라 믿습니다.

L: Ok, is there anything else you would like to add before I publish this?

알겠습니다. 제가 이 내용을 공표하기 이전에 덧붙이고 싶은 의견이 있습니까?

S: I would only add that you are defining your reality every moment, every thought, every perceived second in your time. This is the beauty of creation that it can constantly be recreated, so create the reality you want in lieu of wanting the reality that you have yet to create.

당신들이 스스로의 삶에서 모든 순간, 모든 생각, 모든 순간의 지각 현실을 한정 짓고 있다고 알려주고 싶습니다. 이 것이 지속적으로 재창조를 할 수 있는 창조의 아름다움입니다. 그래서 당신이 아직 창조하지 않은 부족에서 발생하여 필요로 하는 현실 대신에, 진정으로 원하는 현실을 창조하는 것입니다.

L: Well put. Thanks Sananda, I am grateful for you.

감사합니다. 사난다.

출처 : 번역 :  http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag   -  jamie님
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:05)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:30)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:03)