http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag Sananda (Jess) - 5. 7  

I decided to post this message because it has comments on creating reality.

The comments on cleaning mean for me to remove any thoughts I may have that are blocking things from manifesting.

오늘의 정보는 현실 창조에 대한 내용이기 때문에 공표하기로 했습니다. 나의 현시화를 막는 사념들을 제거하는 방법에 관한 것입니다.

Journal 5-7-06 evening

Sananda, I ask for follow up comments. It seems to me that this is late in the game to really be explaining what the problem has been in terms of our envisioning the new reality. If this is why things get balled up, why was this not explained sooner? Have I misinterpreted what you said? I try to clean and see this new reality, but as CM said I am working in the parameters of limited willingness. I ask for more strength and understanding and try to push my limits. I can't ask for more that others can do; it is their own personal choice  

사난다, 이 게임에서 새로운 현실을 현시화하는데 있어 무엇이 문제가 되는데 대한 논의는 시기가 너무 늦은 것 같습니다. 일이 이렇게 늦어진 이유가 그것이라면, 왜 좀 더 빨리 설명이 되지 않았습니까? 제가 잘못 이해 했었습니까? 나는 새로운 현실을 명확히 보려고 하지만 CM은 내가 제한된 의지의 테두리 안에서만 노력하고 있다고 합니다. 나의 한계를 넓히기 위해서 더 많은 힘과 이해를 얻도록 도와주십시오. 다른 사람들의 한계의 대해서는 요청할 수 없습니다; 그것은 그들의 개인적인 선택사항이기 때문입니다.

But I can ask if there is more I am needed to do that I have not known. I can ask what I have to do. I have that choice to make. I see the change happening as I write, but my perception is hampered by a need for 3d evidence that it is visibly moving forward. I ask for that to confirm my conviction.

그러나 내가 알지 못하는 해야 할 필요가 있는 일이 있는지는 알고 싶습니다. 무엇을 해야 하는지 알려주십시오. 나는 그 일을 선택할 것입니다. 내가 쓴 대로 변화가 일어나는 것을 봅니다. 그러나 나의 지각은 신념에 대한 확신을 위해, 그 진전을 눈으로 목격할 수 있는 물리적 확신을 필요로 하고 있습니다.

Jess, yes, of course I can speak to you about these things. As you suspected, the public's perception of the intricacies of energy reality is only now beginning to be awakened. The concepts of creating reality in your vision or your thoughts is not widespread currently. This aspect of creation is only now being perceived and analyzed. We haven't talked about this much in public forums such as this because it was necessary to move the public to another level of their amnesia before we could begin explaining what is happening.  

제스, 물론 그 주제에 대하여 당신과 이야기를 나눌 수 있습니다. 당신이 추측하듯이, 대중은 그 현실의 복잡한 에너지를 이제 겨우 깨닫기 시작하고 있습니다. 당신의 상상과 사고 속에 있는 현실 창조의 개념은 지금은 전파되고 있지 않습니다. 창조의 측면은 지금 대중에 의해 감지되고 분석 되어지고 있는 중입니다. 우리는 여태까지 그러한 주제들을 공개적으로 이야기 한적이 없는데, 그 이유는 우리가 어떤 일이 일어나는지 설명하기 이전에 대중을 그들이 기억하지 못하는 또 다른 수준으로 전환해야 할 필요가 있기 때문이었습니다.

Is that disingenuous? 솔직하지 못한 것입니까?

Perhaps, to your eyes. This seemed the most efficient and least problematic approach we could take. This is an awakening on a mass scale the likes of which has not been tried before, and we were experimenting and learning the same as you. Our lessons were of a different sort, but they were discoveries we made in the process we have been pursuing with you.  

아마도 당신들 입장에서는 그리 보일 것입니다. 그 일은 우리가 할 수 있는 가장 효과적이며 가장 문제가 적게끔 하는 접근방법이었습니다. 이 일은 이전에는 시도하지 못한 대중적 차원에서의 깨달음의 일이고, 우리도 당신들처럼 실험하고 배우고 있었습니다. 우리의 배움은 종류가 달랐지만, 우리가 당신들과 함께 추진해 나가는 과정에서 우리가 발견한 것들입니다.

Have you had a game plan, or has this been mostly improvised?

당신은 이 게임에 대한 계획을 가지고 있습니까? 아니면 이것은 즉흥적으로 이루어진 것입니까?

The game plan was formulated and in place, but the steps in getting to the results were improvised. They were based on an interaction with you in this dimension. You were the entities involved with the energy levels and it was your responsibility to complete this portion of the changeover. This has been achieved, to all intents and purposes. Yet, you don't see the results, as you explain. I understand your concern that you don't see physical evidence on a convincing scale.

그 게임의 계획은 만들어졌고 예정대로 진행되고 있지만, 그 결과들을 얻기 위한 단계는 즉흥적으로 만들어졌습니다. 그 결과들은 이 물리적 현실에서 당신들과의 상호작용을 바탕으로 이루어지고 있습니다. 당신들의 세계는 여러 에너지 수준들과 관련된 실체입니다. 그리고 변혁의 부분을 완성하는 것은 당신들의 책임입니다. 그 일은 모든 이의 의지와 목적대로 성취되어 왔습니다. 그러나, 이야기 한대로 당신들은 그 결과를 보지 못하고 있습니다. 납득이 될 만큼 물리적인 증거를 보지 못하는 당신의 염려를 이해합니다.

I understand you realize this has happened on one level, but you still need proof in your present circumstances. When is this coming, you ask? It stretches as long as the people stretch it. We can't intervene and change your reality. You have created your cause and effects, and according to the laws of the Universal structure, this cannot be broken.

나는 당신이 한 수준의 에너지에서 일어난 일을 느끼고는 있으나 현재의 환경에서 속에서의 증거가 필요하다는 것을 이해합니다. 언제인지 궁금합니까? 사람들이 그것을 확장한 만큼 확장되어 있습니다. 우리는 간섭하거나 당신들의 현실을 바꿀 수 없습니다. 당신들이 우주의 법칙에 따라 그 원인과 결과를 창조했으며, 결코 누구에 의해서도 당신들의 창조물을 바꿀 수 없습니다.

Do you realize that I feel helpless and never have a sense of completion? Is there more that I need to do to replace my doubts with affirmation?

제가 지금 무력감을 느끼고 결코 완성된다는 느낌을 가지기 힘들다는 것을 아시겠습니까? 의심을 확신으로 바꾸기 위해 제가 좀 더 할 일이 있습니까?

Yes, of course, you need to work to create your new life in your vision and let your steps and decisions inform your acting in this way.  

예, 그렇습니다. 당신은 당신의 상상에서 새로운 삶을 창조하기 위해 좀더 작업을 해야 하며, 당신의 결정을 단계적으로 행동에 옮기십시오.

What must I do to help reach that vision?

그 심상화에 도달하기 위해 어떻게 해야 합니까?

Clean your perceptions of anticipation.

당신의 인지 감각을 정화하십시오.

Clean your acceptance of the reality you have created.

당신이 창조한 현실을 명확하게 받아드리십시오.

Clean your hesitation to move.

행동에의 주저함을 없애십시오.

Clean your certainty of the perception.

선명한 감각을 가지도록 노력하십시오.

All these things are strong but needing bolstering.

이 모든 것들은 강하나 뒷받침이 필요합니다.

This is not just work that you are doing, but as you pointed out, your choices are uniquely yours and you must make them even more continually. This is a prerequisite to move higher in the energy levels. This is not something you cannot do. This is your birthright and your choice to come here at this time to help move everything in this direction. Nourish it and strengthen your resolve even more.

이 것은 당신들이 하고 있는 일이기 때문이 아니라, 당신이 지적한 대로, 당신들의 선택은 유일한 당신들의 것이기 때문에 반복해서 계속 해야 합니다. 이 것은 에너지 수준에서 좀더 상승하기 위한 필요조건입니다. 당신들에게는 불가능한 일이 아닙니다. 이것은 당신들의 타고난 권리이며 지금 현 시점에 모든 것의 진화를 돕기 위해 온 것은 당신들의 선택입니다. 당신들의 권리를 풍요롭게 하기 위해 결심을 좀 더 강화하십시오.

The decision is really Christ Michael's. He is determined to complete his plans for his Universe. This is all for this evening.

이 결정은 실제로는 크라이스트 마이클에 의한 것입니다. 그는 그의 우주를 위해 계획을 완성하기로 결정했습니다. 오늘 저녁은 여기까지 입니다.

Sananda Immanuel

사난다 임마누엘

번역 :  http://cafe.daum.net/lightpag   -  jamie님

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:05)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:29)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:02)