다생소활 게시판에서 발췌 http://cafe.naver.com/dasaeng/198

There has been much occurring energetically in the past few days. This message, then, will be more lengthy than usual. So if some of it doesn't quite peak your interest, there may be other parts further along that do, as it is multifaceted.

최근 며칠간 에너지적으로는 많은 변화가 있었습니다. 이번 메시지는 따라서 보통 때보다 상당히 길 것입니다. 내용이 여러 가지라서 확 끌리지 않는 주제가 있는가 하면 어떤 부분은 흥미롭기도 할 것 입니다.

We have just experienced a big turn around and it is affecting us in great, deep, and beautiful ways. In the January 1 st message, I mentioned that this would be the year of manifestation as well as the year of the humanitarian. And both are finally arriving. We have come to higher levels of vibration and purpose in the past few months and days. These New and higher ways were specifically “set up” at our highest levels to train us and allow us to now embody more of our New roles.

현재 우리는 거대한 방향전환을 겪고 있으며, 이것은 크고 깊으며 또한 아름다운 방식으로 우리에게 영향을 주고 있습니다. 지난 일 월의 첫 번째 메시지에서 말한 대로 올해는 실현(이루어짐)의 해인 동시에 인도적인 해가 될 것이지요. 결국 두 가지 다 도착한 것입니다. 지난 몇 개월하고도 며칠간에 걸쳐서 우리는 고차원의 진동수 수준과 목표에 도달했습니다. 이러한 새로운 고차원의 방법은 이제 우리를 훈련시키고 우리의 새로운 역할을 보여주기 위하여 최고 차원에 의하여 특별히 장치된 것입니다.

The losses many of us are experiencing are part of this training. There are a few scenarios going on. Many are experiencing losses of loved ones in human and animal form. If you have recently lost a loved one, most likely it is because they have not chosen to stay on this higher vibrating planet. Our loving animals, family members, and friends who have been with us for a long time are suddenly leaving. This is because they have been holding the vibration of the old “us” and we are now a “new” us. They are taking all the old with them when they depart. They are also, then, not vibrating high enough for this New World (as our “old selves” are not), and have then chosen to go higher, but in the non-physical. They no longer match our New vibration so they are departing and taking our old selves and old parts of us with them.

우리가 겪고 있는 상실감도 이러한 훈련의 일환입니다. 여기에는 몇 가지 시나리오가 있지요. 많은 이들이 사람이건 동물이건 사랑하는 이들을 잃는 체험을 하고 있습니다. 최근에 사랑하는 이를 잃었다면 아마도 지금처럼 고차원으로 진동하는 지구에 남지 않기로 그들이 선택했던 까닭이겠지요. 오랫동안 함께 지내던 사랑하는 동물들이나 식구, 또는 친구들이 갑자기 떠납니다. 그들은 예전 우리의 진동수를 가지고 있고 우리는 이제 새로운 존재가 되었기 때문입니다. 그들이 떠날 때는 이전의 모든 것을 가지고 떠납니다. 그리고 (이전의 우리가 그랬듯이) 새로워진 세상에 적응될 만큼의 진동을 하지 못하므로 몸을 떠나서 그보다 더 높은 차원으로 가기로 선택한 것입니다. 더 이상 새로운 진동수에 맞지 않아서 떠나가면서 예전의 우리와 우리의 낡은 부분을 데리고 떠나게 된 것 이지요.

Losing a loved one places us in a space that is a great gift, if we choose to accept it. When we grieve, we have an open heart. Much can come up, but it is all designed for our evolutionary growth into this next important phase we are approaching. It is very difficult to watch a loved one suffer. This is also part of our next phase, which involves the suffering we will be seeing. We needed to come to terms and be at peace with suffering if we are going to be able to fulfill part of our New roles.

우리가 받아들일 수만 있다면, 사랑하는 이를 잃는 것은 우리를 큰 축복의 자리에 놓이게 합니다. 우리가 슬퍼할 때 우리 마음은 열리지요. 우리가 가고 있는 중요한 다음 단계로 넘어 가도록 우리가 성장하는 데 필요한 많은 것들이 나타나게 됩니다. 이것은 부분적으로 우리의 다음 과정이기도 한데 우리가 보게 될 고통과도 관련이 있습니다. 우리가 새로운 역할을 한 부분 맡게 될 수 있을 때 고통과도 평화롭게 만나게 될 것입니다.

Losing a loved one also makes us step back and really examine our lives. It greatly helps us in becoming clear about what is truly important to us and what we really want our lives to be about. It makes much of everything else seem trivial at best. Stepping back and really tweaking what we want, down to the last detail, is extremely relevant now as we are heading into our roles as way-showers.

사랑하는 이를 잃는다는 것이 우리를 한발 물러서서 진정으로 우리 삶을 살펴보게 합니다. 그런 기회는 우리가 우리의 생에서 무엇을 원하는지, 우리에게 진정으로 중요한 것이 무엇인지 분명하게 바라 보는데 도움이 될 것입니다.  이외의 다른 것들은 시들해 집니다. 한발 물러서서 우리가 진정으로 원하는 것을 최후의 한 가지까지 집어내는 것은 우리가 길잡이로서의 역할을 해나가는데 아주 중요한 일입니다.

Feeling helpless while watching suffering and loss is also an important part of the process. We need to come to a place where we know our power, own it, and are extremely comfortable demanding what we know is right and at the highest levels. We are going to need to be very demanding, sure of what we want, and not be afraid to express our desires for the New World .

고통과 상실을 바라보면서 절망을 느끼는 것 역시 이 과정의 중요한 부분이 됩니다. 우리가 우리의 권한을 알고, 힘을 가지게 되고, 우리가 아는 것이 최고의 차원에서도 옳다는 사실을 당당히 요구하면서 극히 편안해 지는 것이 우리가 도달해야 할 자리입니다. 새로운 세상에 대한 염원을 표현하는 것을 두려워하지 않고, 우리가 원하는 것을 확신하면서, 우리는 많은 것을 요구하는 것입니다.

Know that for those of you having this experience of loss, all in divine right order…even the suffering. We will not be the same when it is over. We will be different and much, much stronger.

이런 상실뿐이 아니라 고통을 경험한 사람들은 이 모든 것이 신성한 뜻이라는 것을 아시기 바랍니다. 그것이 끝나면 우리는 이전과 달라질 것입니다. 달라질 뿐 아니라 아주, 아주 많이 강해질 것입니다.

-여기서부터 작은 글자로 표시된 부분은 아래 요약해서 설명했습니다.(역주)

But here is another scenario regarding loss and suffering. I have a cat named Aspen who is 8 months old. When she first came to me, she was a few weeks old, had been found lost and alone, and I needed to hand feed her with an eye-dropper. But she greatly thrived. I immediately checked in with her star family, and they told me that she had come to me as one of the teachers for the New World representing the animal kingdom. We would be working side-by-side bring forth the energies of the New.

Being part Siamese, Aspen was a real go-getter with a huge amount of energy and very intelligent. She wanted to be part of everything and therefore, I invited her to become a part of all my projects…even my daily shower! She was running a lot of energy and had not yet mastered it or learned to use it in an appropriate way. This manifested as her being quite aggressive, swaying her little behind when she walked, and pushing my other cat Ahmee out of her cat bed and away from her food bowl so that she could be there.

So what finally happened? Last Wednesday she was hit by a car. The wheel from the car trapped and crushed her tail, forcefully yanking it from her body. Although still intact, her tail was paralyzed and she lost functioning in her hind legs, her bladder and some of her intestinal functioning. And she was in a lot of pain.

I tell you this scenario as it is a good example of the current energies and really exemplifies that all is always in divine right order. By Friday morning I was able to find a new vet only 45 minutes away. Aspen stayed for a day, was placed on antibiotics and steroids, and I took her home knowing that I was going to have to express her bladder, as she could not do it on her own.

So happy to have her home again, I had also been told by her star family that she was going through initiation as she needed to balance her energies and learn to use them in an appropriate way if she was going to be able to fulfill her purpose. “Don't you think that's a little extreme?!” my daughter wailed from North Carolina . Well, this is how it is at soul levels. I was also told that this was Aspen 's journey, not mine, and that I was taking on all of her experience and pain. Aspen would need to be in a physical position that would train her in better and more balanced ways to use her gifts, talents, and energies. She would remain in this state until she had finally and successfully integrated these new ways. I speak of this at greater length in my book The Ascension Primer , as so many of us have undergone the same experience ourselves.

None-the-less, I am a human and I shed enough tears to fill a river and keep it flowing. “I don't care!” I would shout at her beautiful star family as they stood in my living room. “She is suffering and this totally sucks!” As I watched her listless body lay there all of Sunday, I was simply unable to express her bladder and watching blood seeping out of her, I finally simply gave up and surrendered. I had been sleeping on the kitchen floor with her and doing all my computer work down on the floor with her as well. And here is another very important piece.

We cannot wear all the hats . If you are one who has read Remembering Your Soul Purpose , you will know what I am referring to. We each have a specific purpose and contribution, and when refined through the ascension process, this specific purpose is ours to do. We cannot do everyone else's thing in addition to our own. So I called in the non-physicals and said “enough”. This part was about me more than Aspen. Within one minute at 7:45 in the morning, the phone rang and it was my vet. She proceeded to tell me that she had been thinking a lot about Aspen , wanted to board her and do more tests, and had also consulted other vets and all her medical books.

We have since become friends, and I am helping her with some grant writing she wants to learn about for a non-profit she is passionate about and involved with. Aspen has been there for several days, has greatly improved (although she is still unable to eliminate on her own), my vet calls me morning noon and night, drops everything when I call, and has most recently consulted with a neurologist. But as of today with the recent consult, the prognosis is very poor. We are waiting until Monday, and then we may have to put her to sleep.

But this time, as I most recently spoke to Dr. Roe while out and about, with tears streaming down my face as I ran some errands, I knew that everything was in order and was finally at peace with it. Aspen would either have a miraculous recovery and we would do our service work together, or she will accompany me in spirit. If she survives, she will have to have her tail amputated. And if I feel distraught at the thought of her being confined in a kennel for a week, I now know that all of this is a very important part of her process of balancing her energy. This is why it is so vitally important not to continually “save” everyone and everything as we would then be meddling in a divine soul process.

-(역주)        캐런은 여기서 최근에 자신이 기르던 사랑하는 고양이 애스펀이 꼬리와 다리 부분이 차에 깔려 다치고 죽어가는 과정을 설명하면서 앞서 말한 상실과 고통을 개인적으로 겪은 것을 예로 들고 있다.
이 고양이는 새로운 지구의 동물계의 스승으로서 사명을 가지고 캐런에게 왔던 존재이다. 그럼에도 불구하고 몸을 벗어야 할지도 모르는 상황에 있으면서 캐런에게는 커다란 슬픔을 체험시키고 있다. 캐런은 그 과정 조차도 에너지의 균형을 맞추는 신성한 일로 받아들이고 있다. 내용이 너무 길어서 축약 하였다.

So what does all this illuminate?

이것이 무엇을 보여주는 예일까요?

Suffering is part of a higher process. We cannot suffer along with everything else or we would be diminishing our own power and only increasing the suffering energy.

고통이란 고차원의 과정 중 일부인 것입니다. 우리의 스스로의 힘을 줄여가면서 고통의 에너지를 키우고 다른 모든 것들을 괴로워하고 있을 수 만은 없습니다.

We cannot wear all the hats and take all the responsibility for everything ourselves. If we feel powerless in certain situations, it is because this is not our area of expertise or our hat to wear. It is not ours to do.

우리는 모든 책임을 지면서 모든 역할을 맡을 수는 없는 것입니다. 어떤 상황에서 무력감을 느낀다면 그것은 우리의 전문 분야가 아니거나 우리의 역할이 아니기 때문입니다.
우리가 할 일이 아니란 말이지요.

We will always be united even if our loved ones are not in the physical with us. My grandmother passed away in August and I speak to her very regularly. She pops in when I least expect it.

우리의 사랑하던 이들이 더 이상(몸으로는) 우리 곁에 있지 않더라도 항상 함께 하게 될 것입니다. 지난 팔월에 돌아가신 제 할머니와는 아주 규칙적으로 대화하고 있어요. 전혀 생각지 않았을 때 자꾸 나타나십니다.

Our long standing and lower vibrating loved ones are going to other realities by higher level choice. We are still united, then, as they will then be vibrating higher as we are. Those beings that are staying will adjust and align with the higher vibrations (through experiences like Aspen 's), while others who do not will be departing.

고차원의 결정에 따라 우리 오랫동안 사랑했지만, 진동수가 낮은 이들은 또 다른 현실로 들어가게 됩니다. 그러나 여전히 함께 가는 것이지요. 그 때는 우리와 같은 진동수가 되는 것이니까요. 남는 존재들은 우리처럼 진동수에 적응하고 조율하지만(애스펀이 겪은 것 같은 과정을 통하여) 그렇지 않을 경우엔 떠나는 것이지요.

But there is much more to the latest training we are undergoing. Within the past few days, we have had a turn around. It involves a few things.

우리가 하고 있는 최근의 훈련에는 그 이상의 의미가 있습니다. 지난 며칠간 우리는 방향을 바꿨지요. 그 안에는 몇 가지 의미가 있는 것입니다.

We are needing to once again tweak our purpose and desires. You may have gotten started with your new role and purpose, and then suddenly some glitches arrive. This is because of the latest turn around energy. The turn around energy has brought in a higher level for us and therefore, moved us into higher levels of our New roles along with an even more defined purpose. The glitches are only serving as a stop sign in order to make us very aware of what we truly want and what it really needs to look like in all ways.

다시 한번 우리의 목표와 염원을 꼬집어 낼 필요가 있습니다. 새로운 역할과 목표를 가지고 시작을 했을 지라도 갑자기 새로운 장애가 발생합니다.  이것은 최근의 방향전환 에너지 때문입니다. 방향전환 에너지는 고차원의 수준과 더불어 오므로 따라서 우리를 더욱 세밀해진 목표와 새로운 역할로 데려갈 것입니다. 나타나는 장애란 단지 우리가 진정으로 원하는 것을 인식하고 모든 면에서 우리의 필요가 무엇인지를 되돌아 보게 하는 쉼표로서 작용하게 되는 것입니다.

In addition, we cannot really unite and connect with aspects of the old world if we are to be bringing in very new realities. Banking situations can be frustrating as they no longer fit the new ways. The old cannot really be a vehicle to fuel us into our new purpose…in other words, our supports need to be from a higher way. And this scenario greatly ties in with our New roles as well.

이에 덧붙여서 우리가 아주 새로운 현실을 도입하고자 하면 옛 세상의 현상과는 진정한 의미에서 일치시키는 것이 불가능 합니다. 새로운 방식과는 더 이상 안 맞으므로 경제 상황(은행과 관련된)이 곤혹스럽기도 합니다. 예전의 방식은 우리의 새로운 목표에 연료를 공급하기 어렵습니다. 다시 말하면 우리의 수입은 고차원에서 나와야 하는 것입니다. 이 시나리오가 우리의 새로운 역할에도 부합되는 것이지요,

It is time for lightworkers to come forth and introduce the higher vibrating ways of living and being. What this means is that we will be taking matters into our own hands. We will be supporting each other in bringing forth the New supports. One person's passion, purpose, and role will perfectly intertwine in supporting another person's purpose and role. We will need to begin to create the New and greatly unite with others in this way. We will need to do it ourselves.

빛의 일꾼들에게는 높은 진동수의 삶과 생활을 도입해야 할 때가 되었습니다. 우리의 손으로 일을 하게 된다는 의미입니다. 새로운 수입을 창출하기 위해서 서로 도와야 합니다.
한 사람의 열정과 목표 그리고 역할이 다른 이의 역할과 목표에 완벽히 부합되도록 짜맞추어 질 것입니다. 이런 방식으로 다른 사람들과 멋지게 협동하여 새로운 것을 창조해야 합니다. 우리 스스로가 해나가게 될 것입니다.

Our New teams are also arriving as well. As we cannot wear all the hats, the New supports in the form of New individuals arriving in our lives are rapidly beginning to reveal themselves.

우리의 새로운 팀이 나타나고 있습니다. 우리가 모든 역할을 할 수 있는 것이 아니기 때문에, 새로운 사람, 새로운 수입원이 우리의 삶에 빠른 속도로 등장하게 됩니다.

And here's yet another piece. During the past several weeks, we have been receiving glimmerings of the humanitarian energy. If you are one who has experienced loss and also received compassion and assistance as well, this was part of the training and all in divine order. We will be needing to go out into the stepping stone world and assist in loving and compassionate ways. Although I have said many times that after we raise our vibrations enough, it can become difficult to stay “down there” for long, but if we are in a state of compassion and deep caring, our vibration stays up and we can then be there a bit longer as needed.

여기 다른 얘기가 하나 있습니다. 지난 몇 주 동안에 우리는 깜박이는 듯이 다가오는 인도주의적 에너지를 받고 있었습니다. 당신이 만일 상실과 함께 위로와 동정을 받은 적이 있다면 역시 이것은 신성한 섭리에 따른 훈련 과정의 일부였습니다. 징검다리 세상으로 나아가 사랑과 동정으로 위로할 필요가 있는 것이었습니다. 물론 여러 차례 말씀 드렸듯이 우리가 진동수를 충분히 끌어올린 후에는 저 아래에 오래 머무르는 것이 힘들게 됩니다만, 우리가 동정과 깊은 배려의 상태에 있으면 우리의 진동수가 올라가도 필요에 따라 좀더 머물 수 있게 됩니다.

So then, you may have been feeling overwhelming urges to do humanitarian work. Having experienced losses, this then places us in a space of really embodying an appropriate energy for assisting in these arenas. As we have gone through these experiences ourselves, we are then able to be them, and this is what is needed.

그러면 이제 당신은 인도적인 일을 하게 되는 어쩔 수 없는 끌림을 느낄 것입니다.
상실을 겪고 난 후에는 우리가 적절한 도움의 에너지를 실천하는 곳으로 가게 되는 것이지요. 우리 스스로가 체험한 후에는 우리가 그들이 되고, 바로 이것이 필요한 부분입니다.

Part of the role of a lightworker is being a human angel. The ascension process is designed to create a higher vibrating human who eventually evolves even higher than our current angels or non-physical beings. So now, we are approaching our New roles as human angels. In the times to come, there will be much disruption and chaos, as well as suffering. Our roles as human angels will be needed. This is all part of a higher level plan…all is in order.

빛의 일꾼들의 역할 중에는 인간의 모습을 한 천사가 되는 것도 포함 됩니다. 이 차원 상승의 과정은 진동수가 높아진 인간이 궁극적으로는 천사나 에너지체의 존재보다 더 높아지는 것도 포함 되어 있습니다. 그리하여 이제 우리가 인간 천사로서의 새로운 역할에 다가가는 것입니다. 다가올 시기에는 많은 재난과 혼란뿐만이 아니라 고통도 있게 될 것입니다. 여기에 우리의 천사로서의 역할이 필요할 것입니다. 이 모든 것이 저 상위 차원의 계획이며,,,또한 섭리 입니다.

So because of this latest turn around, bringing us into higher ways of being, we are now being turned to face our very New roads and to get on them. This is a time to really fine tune what you want. You can literally write down everything in great detail according to what you believe things should look like for you. No need to worry about the “how”. Your purpose and passion is all that is needed. And being forced to step back and really examine things has greatly helped with this process.

그리하여 최근의 방향 선회는 우리로 하여금 고차원 존재로서의 삶을 살게 하고 새로운 길로 떠나도록 만드는 것입니다. 지금은 여러분이 원하는 것을 진정으로 섬세히 조율할 시기 입니다. 여러분이 어때야 할 것이라 믿는 바에 따라 모든 것을 아주 자세히 써내려 갈 수 있을 것입니다. 방법에 대하여 염려할 필요가 없습니다. 당신의 목표와 열정만이 오직 필요한 모든 것입니다. 한 걸음 물러서도록 해서 진정으로 사물을 자세히 살펴보게 하는 것이 이 과정에 도움이 되는 일입니다.

How will things begin to unfold and what will this next phase look like? You may have felt most recently that something in your life has completed itself. You may feel quite “done”. As if your life has ended and you are through, or perhaps that you have just retired. What this is about is the loss of a big part of the old you. You are coming into New power. You have left a suffering and victim aspect of yourself behind, never to return again. You will not be able to tolerate hoops to jump through, waiting upon someone else's decision about anything that affects you greatly, or any other aspects of placing yourself in a powerless position.

일은 어떻게 전개 될 것이며 다음 과정은 어떤 모양일까요? 최근에 여러분의 삶에서 어떤 것은 저절 로 마무리가 되는 것을 느낄 것 입니다. 이만하면 충분하다고 느꼈을 것입니다. 마치 삶이 마감되었 다거나 어쩌면 방금 은퇴한 것처럼 말입니다. 이것이 예전의 당신에게서 큰 부분을 잃는 과정이랍 니다. 당신은 새로운 권세를 가지게 되었습니다. 희생 당하거나 고통을 겪는 예전의 당신으로부터 떠나와 다시는 그리로 돌아가지 않습니다. 더 이상 꼭둑각시 역할이나, 다른 이들이 당신의 운명을 결정하도록 기다리지도 않고, 힘이 없는 자리에 서게 하는 어떤 것들도 참을 수가 없을 것입니다.

We are in charge now and need to command what we need. It is not up to anything in the old world. It is up to us. Time to charge ahead and create the New precisely the way we say it should be created.

이제는 우리가 스스로의 주인이며 우리의 필요에 따라 명령을 내릴 필요가 있습니다. 예전 세상의 어떤 것과도 관련이 없습니다. 모든 것이 우리에게 달려 있습니다. 앞으로 달려 나가서 우리가 창조 해야 하는 정확한 그대로를 만들어 나갈 시간 입니다.

For me, I really had to examine what I wanted to do next. Was I serving the best through the energy alerts and books? I needed more and I knew something great and vast was at hand. Although I will continue to write as before, I am taking on a very New project. I will be totally engrossing myself in learning cob house building. All my life I have seen myself doing humanitarian work in third world countries. Teaching others to build a cob house from elements of the earth is directly in line with absolutely everything for me. As I reveal this scenario to you, I know you will see a similar scenario for yourself as well.

제 경우는 다음 하고자 하는 일을 정말로 살펴 봐야 했습니다. 에너지 경보와 책 쓰는 일이 정말로 제일 긴요한 일이었을까요? 이외에도 할 일이 더 있었고 더 엄청나고 광범위한 일이 코앞에 다가왔지요. 물론 이 글들을 전처럼 써가면서도 아주 새로운 작업을 시작 합니다. 황토 흙 집을 짓는 일에 완전히 몰두하게 될 것입니다. 제 일생 내내 제 삼 세계의 국가들에서 인도적인 일을 하고자 하는 자신의 모습을 보아왔습니다. 지금 제게는 사람들에게 땅에서 나온 재료로 흙 집을 짓는 법을 가르쳐주는 것이 바로 절대적인 모든 것입니다. 이 시나리오를 알려드리는 것은 여러분도 비슷한 일을 스스로 찾아내게 될 것을 알기 때문입니다.

Setting up the New communities here on Earth involves living in total harmony and alignment with all of the cosmos and with the earth herself. Totally sustainable, New (or old) Earth living also involves alignment with the seasons and the planets and the planetary movements. The sun needs to do its job and support these ways of living, as does the moon and even the breezes. The star beings have been assisting too, and they are really savvy about creating openings or stargates through alignments so that they can enter and commune with us too.

이 지구에 새로운 사회를 건설하는 것이 우주적으로나 지구적으로 볼 때, 완전한 조화와 일치의 삶과 관련된 것입니다.  전적으로 친환경적인 새로운 지구에서의 삶이란 계절과 지구와 우주의 움직임과도 관련이 있습니다. 태양이나 달도 심지어는 산들바람 까지도 이런 방식의 삶에 보탬이 되어야 합니다. 다른 별의 존재들도 이 일을 돕고 있었습니다만, 그들도 이런 조율을 통하여 새로운 출입구나 행성간의 통로를 만드는 법에 대하여 알고 있고, 그리로 들어와 우리와 함께 새 사회 건설에 참여할 수 있을 것입니다.

Building this New home on a perfectly placed piece of land here in a specially aligned spot in the White Mountains of Arizona, will be a beginning. This will be a sacred place or home in the higher realms. But it also ties in with the humanitarian aspect. In the months and years to come, we will experience Earth changes and much chaos and disaster. My greatest passion now is bringing these ways to areas that have experienced great loss.

특별히 조율된 장소인 아리조나의 화이트 마운틴 지역에 완벽하게 위치한 작은 땅에 이런 새 집을 짓는 일은 시작에 불과합니다. 여기는 고차원 세상의 신성한 장소나 주택이 될 것입니다. 그러나 역시 이곳은 인도적인 면과도 연계를 갖습니다. 앞으로 다가올 몇 달 그리고 몇 해 동안 우리는 지구의 변화와 재난과 혼란을 겪게 될 것입니다. 현재로서 제 가장 큰 소망은 큰 피해를 당한 지역에 이런 방식을 도입하는 것 입니다.

In areas that have experienced great loss, people are very open to receiving the New. This is how ascension works. We find ourselves in situations through experience where we have had to let go of so much and are now very willing to accept something New and different. In addition, we need to rebuild in a higher way. And these homes empower people as they can build them on their own for the most part, and they cost very little. No more need to depend upon outside supports of electricity or anything else. And all of the ingredients for building come directly from the earth, as it should be.

큰 피해를 겪은 지역의 사람들 일수록 새로운 것을 받아들이는 데 열려 있을 것입니다. 이것이 차원 상승의 작용 방식 입니다. 우리가 과거의 것들을 보낸 만큼 새롭고 다른 것을 기꺼이 받아들이는 체험을 통하여 이 곳에 위치한 우리 자신을 발견하게 되겠지요.
덧붙여서 우리는 고차원의 세상에 맞게 다시 건설해야 합니다. 이런 집들을 대부분, 스스로 그리고 손쉽게 짓는 과정을 통하여 사람들은 힘을 얻게 됩니다. 전기나 다른 외부의 도움이 더 이상 필요 없게 됩니다. 당연히 집을 짓는 모든 재료는 바로 땅에서 얻게 됩니다.

So we will be living in the higher realms in higher ways of being and then going back to the stepping stone world to do our humanitarian work. Our time of being on computers and phones and spending much time “talking” about things is at an end. It is time to move forward…to now be the human angels that go back to the lower dimensions for awhile to assist, and then come back home to the higher realms.

그 후 우리는 고차원의 영역에서 고차원의 존재 방식으로 살게 되며 징검다리 세상으로 돌아와 인도적인 일을 하게 됩니다. 컴퓨터와 전화로 많은 시간을 떠들며 살던 일은 이제 끝이 났습니다. 이제는 앞으로 나아갈 시간입니다. 그리고 인간 천사가 되어 얼마 동안은 도움을 주러 낮은 차원으로 가십시오. 그리고 높은 차원의 세상으로 다시 돌아 오세요.

Are you ready?
준비가 되셨나요?

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

Wishing you Heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times. Until next time,
마음에는 천국이 영혼에는 별빛이 삶에는 기적이 있는 신비스러운 시기에.. 다음에 ..

Karen  캐런

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 09:05)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 22:29)
* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-18 23:02)