행성의 변화 2 - MONJORONSON 과의 질의 응답

MONJORONSON : Good afternoon, my brothers and sisters. You certainly have had a lively discussion and cross-fertilization of ideas. All of this is good. I wished to speak to you this afternoon because there is a tweaking as it were of the information that was imparted several weeks ago that I wish to convey through this transmitter. As you know, your world is undergoing massive changes. But one of the biggest changes that is occurring now is change in consciousness: how information flows into the human mind and acts a conduit by which higher information is imparted and revealed into your culture.

MONJORONSON : 안녕하세요, 나의 형제자매님들. 여러분들은 틀림없이 활발한 토론과 의견 교환을 가졌겠지요. 이 모든 것이 훌륭합니다. 나는 오늘 오후 여러분에게 말하길 원합니다, 왜냐하면 이 전달자를 통해 전달하길 원하여 몇 주 전 전해주었던 정보에 관하여 조정이 있어야 하기 때문입니다. 여러분도 알다시피, 여러분의 세계는 대규모 변화를 겪고 있습니다. 그러나 지금 일어나고 있는 가장 큰 변화 가운데 하나는 의식의 변화입니다. 인간의 마음에 흘러들고 상위의 정보에 의해 전달되어지는 방법은 당신들의 문화 속으로 알려지고 밝혀지고 있습니다.

What you are seeing now is an admixture of the ideas that have existed on the planet for many years coming through the filter of the racial consciousness, the religious consciousness, the scientific consciousness. All of this is good; this is all scaffolding, this is all part of the evolutionary progression to a higher ideal. Now what you are witnessing is this conduit trying to be cleared so that more truth, more light, more love can be conveyed through the human system of consciousness, the mind circuits, and for the most part the way in which you are receiving information and chewing on it as it were and then disseminating it to others is changing as well. And I am not necessarily referring to your scientific advancements such as the Internet. I am referring more to the way in which you are being woven together in a higher collective body of conscious thought that is all part of the evolving Supreme Being.

여러분들이 지금 보고 있는 것은 여러 해 동안 민족의식, 종교의식, 과학적인 의식의 여과를 통해 온 행성에 존재하는 생각들의 혼합물입니다. 이것들 모두는 훌륭합니다. 이것은 모두 발판이며, 더 높은 생각에 진화적인 진행의 모든 부분입니다. 지금 여러분이 목격하고 있는 것은 더 많은 진실, 더 많은 빛, 더 많은 사랑이 의식의 인간 시스템, 마음의 원, 그리고 여러분들이 정보를 받아들이고 그것에 관하여 심사숙고 하는 최상의 방법을 통하여 전달될 수 있도록, 이 도관을 깨끗해지게 노력하고 있는 것입니다. 그런 다음  그것을 다른 사람들에게 퍼뜨리면 훌륭하게 변화되게 됩니다. 그리고 나는 반드시 인터넷같이 여러분들의 과학적 발달을 가리키지 않습니다. 나는 여러분이 발전하는 최고 존재의 모든 부분임을 의식하고 있는 생각의 더 높은 집합적 신체에 서로 짜여지고 있는 그 방법을 더 가리키고 있습니다.

For those of you who were in attendance at the conference last weekend in Santa Barbara, you received a taste of what it is like to be woven together as one body. Did you not see how your groups interacted with one another when you having your discussions about Light & Life? So what is happening now is affecting you personally. The information coming into your mind is going through this filter, as it were, of the consciousness of the planet that has been raised to a heightened sense of alertness.

지난 주말 산타 바바라에 있었던 회의에 참석했던 그러한 분들은, 하나의 몸처럼 서로 짜여지고 있는 것 같은 맛을 봤습니다. 여러분은 빛의 삶에 관한 토론을 했을 때,  여러분의 그룹이 서로에게 어떻게 작용하였는지 보지 못했습니까? 그와 같이 지금 일어나고 있는 것은 여러분에게 개인적으로 영향을 미치고 있습니다. 여러분의 마음속으로 다가오는 정보는 말하자면, 정신을 차리고 있는 것에 의해 커진 감각으로 솟아오른 행성 의식의 이 여과기를 통하여 가고 있습니다.  

You would do well to ask your mind to become a purified conduit of truth and ask to see the streams of thought that are now being filtered through the planet juxtaposed against the position your Divine Parents hold for this world. You will be able to see a clearer picture of what is happening on this world, those areas of shadow that have long existed in secret, in the dark will be able to emerge in your mind. Then you will be given higher information about the ideal and how to move from where you are at this point into a higher reality. Do you all understand what I am referring? Do you need to ask questions?

여러분은 진실의 정화된 도관이 되어지도록 여러분의 마음에 요청하는 것과, 그리고 여러분의 신성한 부모가 이 세계를 유지하고 있는 위치와 나란히 놓인 행성을 통하여 지금 여과되어진 생각의 흐름을 보도록 요청하는 것을 잘 할 것입니다. 여러분은 여러분의 마음에 나타날 수 있는 어둠 가운데 은밀히 오래 존재하고 있었던 그림자 지역인 이 세계에 일어나고 있는 더욱 뚜렷한 영상을 볼 수 있습니다. 그 다음 여러분은 여러분이 있는 이 지점에서 보다 높은 현실로 옮겨갈 생각과 방법에 관하여 더 높은 정보를 받게 될 것입니다. 여러분은 내가 가리키고 있는 것을 모두 이해하였습니까? 여러분 질문 있습니까?  

Student : Is the shadow that evil and can we see the truth about it?

학생 : 그림자는 악마입니까? 그리고 우리는 그것에 관하여 진실을 볼 수 있습니까?

Monjoronson : The shadow represents the consciousness that is out of alignment with the Father뭩 will that grew up from this culture of the rebellion that has existed on the planet for eons of time. Does this help? (Yes, thank you.)  

Monjoronson : 그림자는 오랜 시간 동안 행성에 존재해 왔었던 반란의 문화에서부터 자라온 아버지의 의지에 일치되어 있지 않은 의식을 대표합니다. 도움이 됩니까? (예, 감사합니다.)

Student : Monjoronson, I heard those words but I must say I am not clear of what you are getting at, if you would be so kind to restate or encapsulate what that message is.

Student : Monjoronson, 나는 이러한 말들을 들었습니다, 나는 당신이 말하는 것이 무언지 분명하지 않은 데, 만일 당신이 친절하게 다시 말해주거나 또는 그 메시지가 무엇인지 요약해 줄 수 있는지요.

Monjoronson : I will be happy to. Imagine that there is a river before you and this river has water that is agitated, it is flowing freely but there is a lot of bubbles and white water turbulence moving through it and also you see this color of water that is murky or clouded. It is as if the water is polluted, and yet there is this back stream that is emerging now of the clear and purified water. There is an enormous upswell of it that wants to wash through the river of pollution and make it clear and clean.

Monjoronson : 기꺼이 말해 드리지요. 여러분 앞에 강이 있고 이 강물이 흔들리고 있다고 상상하십시오, 그 강물은 자유롭게 흐르고 있습니다, 하지만 많은 물거품과 그것을 통해 움직이는 하얀 물살이 있으며, 그리고 또한 여러분은 흐리고 어두운 이 물의 색상을 봅니다. 그것은 마치 물이 오염된 것 같습니다, 그런데도 뒤의 흐름은 깨끗하고 정화된 물로 지금 나타나고 있습니다. 오염된 강을 통하여 깨끗하게 하고 싶어 하고, 그리고 그것을 반복해서 깨끗하게 하기를 원하는 거대한 상향운동이 있습니다.    

What I am suggesting in this illustration is this the consciousness of culture right now­that you are in the midst of the polluted water, and that there is this swell of the Father뭩 love which is truth, goodness, light that now wishes to wash through your mindal circuits. You have access to this, my brethren, use it. Ask to become purified vessels of Michael뭩 love and truth, for the more you ask for this, the more you desire this, the more energy you attract into your bodies so that this will wash your circuits clean and give you higher information with which to use to tackle the challenges of your transition time on Urantia.

내가 이 실례에서 암시하고 있는 것은 바로 지금, 여러분이 오염된 물의 한 가운데 있으며, 그리고 지금 여러분의 마음의 순환을 통해 깨끗하기를 바라는 진실, 행운, 빛인 아버지의 사랑이 솟아오르는 이 문화의 의식입니다. 나의 형제인 여러분은 이것에 접근하여 그것을 사용하십시오. Michael의 사랑과 진실의 정화된 그릇이 되기를 요청하십시오, 여러분이 이것을 더 요청하고, 여러분이 이것을 더 바라는 동안, 이것이 여러분의 순환을 깨끗이 씻어내고 여러분에게 유란시아에서 여러분의 변화하는 시간의 난국에 도구로 사용할 더 높은 정보를 주기 위해, 여러분은 더 많은 에너지를 여러분의 몸속으로 끌어당깁니다.    

Cross-fertilization works best when the water within the mind of humans is clear and clean. You understand your plants are affected when they are watered with polluted waters, full of chemicals and that which is unhealthy, and so you can understand our dilemma in working with you humans: so much of your mind is still polluted. But yet we are doing as much as we can to fertilize your mind with these seeds so that when more love comes into your mind it has healthy soil in which to raise these ideas into your consciousness so that they can bear good fruit in your external reality. Does this help?    

타가 수정은 인간의 마음 안에 물이 점점 깨끗해 질 때 가장 잘됩니다. 여러분은 여러분의 행성이 화학제품과 해로운 것으로 가득 찬 오염된 물을 공급받을 때 영향을 받습니다. 그래서 여러분은 여러분 인간들과 함께 작업하는데 우리의 딜레마(진퇴양난)를 이해할 수 있습니다. 그렇게 많은 여러분의 마음은 여전히 오염되어 있습니다. 하지만 여전히 우리는 더 많은 사랑이 여러분의 마음속으로 올 때, 여러분의 의식 속으로 이러한 생각들이 솟아오르는 건강한 토양을 가지도록, 그래서 여러분의 외부 현실에 훌륭한 결실을 맺을 수 있도록 우리가 할 수 있는 한 많이 여러분의 마음에 이러한 씨앗들을 수정시키는 것을 하고 있습니다.

Student : Yes, thank you. It helps a lot.  Monjoronson, can I ask you about some of these statements that are rather new to me that seem to be somewhat predictions of catastrophe. What 뭢 wondering is what was your motivation and exactly how literal are we to take these transmissions? I got a sense from Mother and Michael that there is no fatalism, no absolute determinism happening here. These are not literal predictions, much is still in our own hands. These are not inevitabilities. So I am in a quandary as to exactly what the meaning of seeming predictions is.

학생 : 감사합니다. 많은 도움이 됐습니다. Monjoronson, 나에게 얼마간 큰 재앙의 예언이 있는 것으로 보이는 약산 새로운 몇몇 이러한 진술에 대해서 물어볼 수 있습니까? 내가 궁금하게 생각하는 것은 당신의 동기부여는 무엇이며, 우리가 이러한 전달을 받은 것을 정확하게 어떻게 문자로 표현하는 것입니까? 나는 어머니와 미카엘로부터 이곳에서 일어나는 운명론이나 절대적인 결정론이 아닌 느낌을 받았습니다. 이것들은 문자로 표현되는 예언이 아니며, 많은 것들이 여전히 우리 자신의 손안에 있습니다. 이것들은 필연적인 것이 아닙니다. 겉에 나타난 예언의 의미가 정확하게 무엇인지 나는 당혹스럽습니다.

Monjoronson: We can project what we think may happen to this world based on current conditions, but I would underscore the use the of the word meaning,? How do I interpret what this means? you ask. This is what I was referring to in the earlier part of my discourse. I am suggesting now that your minds become so purified with Michael뭩 truth that a higher meaning that is consistent with the Father‘s perspective  can emerge in your mind. When you try to derive meaning in the mindal environment of pollution, your meaning will be out of balance. It will not be the highest meaning that is in alignment with the divine will. So what we are dealing with here primarily is how you interpret these messages.

The messages of themselves are, from what we have predicted and what we can project, are factual. The meaning, the interpretation, to which you attach your emotional identity and your mental awareness is largely up to you. How polluted is your mind that will use this information and to attach a specific meaning/value to it? What I am proposing here today is for you to ascend your thinking into the higher realms of your superconscious mind, to ask for truth to permeate your perceived awareness so that you can obtain and ascertain a higher meaning. Does this help?

Monjoronson : 우리는 우리가 생각하는 것이 현재 조건에 기초한 이 세계에 일어날 수 있게 기획할 수 있습니다, 하지만 나는 말뜻의 사용을 강조하였습니다. 이것이 무슨 뜻인지 내가 어떻게 해석합니까? 하고 여러분은 묻습니다. 이것은 내 이야기의 이전 부분을 가리키고 있는 것입니다. 나는 지금 아버지의 시각과 일치하는 보다 높은 뜻이 여러분의 마음에 나타날 수 있게 여러분의 마음이 미카엘의 진실로 정화되어지는 것을 암시하고 있는 것입니다. 여러분이 오염된 마음의 상태에서 얻으려고 애쓸 때 여러분의 의미는 균형을 잃을 것입니다. 그것은 신성의 의지와 조율되어 있는 최상의 의미가 아닐 것입니다. 그래서 우리가 주로 이곳에서 취급하고 있는 것은 여러분이 이 메시지들을 해석하는 방법입니다.

우리가 예언하였고, 우리가 기획할 수 있었던 것으로부터 받은 그들 자신들의 메시지들은 사실입니다. 여러분이 여러분의 감정적 주체성과 여러분의 정신적인 자각에 부여하는 의미와 해석은 대부분 여러분에게 달려있습니다. 이 정보를 사용하고, 그리고 그것에 특별한 의미/가치를 부여하는 여러분의 마음은 얼마나 오염되어 있을까요? 내가 오늘 이곳에서 제안하고 있는 것은, 여러분이 보다 상위의 뜻을 얻고 규명할 수 있게끔 진실이 여러분의 이해하여진 자각으로 스며드는 것을 요청하도록, 여러분 의식너머 마음의 상위 영역 속으로 여러분의 생각하는 것을 상승시키라는 것입니다. 도움이 되었나요?

Student : Partly, Monjoronson. It really helps in understanding entirely to Mother Nebadonia and 뭩 answer to these questions. The human race now, the suffering is incalculable, the amount of imbalance of resources and levels of greed to do individuals꿢 large part of the human race is now perishing day by day. I was thinking more specifically about specific statements about 1/3 to 2/3 of the human race is going to perish. That seemed to be a rather straight forward statement that I have had some difficulty in how it could be interpreted other than a literal prediction.

Student : 부분적으로는 그렇습니다. Monjoronson. 그것은 이러한 질문에 어머니 Nebadonia와 Michael의 답변을 완전히 이해하는 것에 정말로 도움이 됩니다. 인류는 지금 경쟁하고 있으며, 그 고통은 헤아릴 수 없을 정도입니다. 인류의 경주에서 자원의 불균형과 개인적인 커다란 역할을 하려는 욕구의 수준들은 지금 나날이 극심해지고 있습니다. 나는 인류 종족의 약 1/3 에서 2/3가 소멸하고 있는 것에 대한 특별한 언급에 관하여 더 특별히 생각하고 있습니다. 그것은 오히려 내가 문자 그대로의 예측보다 다르게 해석할 수 있는 방법에 얼마간 어려움을 가졌었던 진술로 곧장 나아가고 있는 것처럼 보입니다.

Monjoronson : It does not say where the population decimation will occur; it does not speak as to how this will come about nor the timeframe in which this will occur. These are some of the things that you must look at and obtain more objectivity. The way in which you obtain objectivity is by ascending your consciousness into the higher realms of your mind where truth can be perceived. You have such little powers of extrapolation when you are in this polluted environment of evolutionary consciousness. You must ascend to the higher level of seeing this from your Parents‘ perspective so that your Father Fragment is able to begin to weave more of the truth ideas into your mind that will feed you with what you need to understand and know and learn. Use your minds more wisely, my brethren. You have been given marvelous tools but they have been polluted as you would say. Now you do not have to accept that. Raise the frequency of your desire, your thinking into these higher realms and you will be comforted and given a higher picture, a better picture, than what you can conceive of now.

Monjoronson : 인구의 대량소멸이 어디에서 일어날지 말하지 않았습니다. 그것은 이것이 어떻게 온다거나 또는 어느 시간에 일어난다거나 식으로 말하지 않습니다. 이것들은 여러분들이 주시하고 보다 더 객관성을 가져야만 하는 어떤 것들입니다. 여러분이 객관성을 가지는 방법은 진실을 이해할 수 있는 여러분의 마음의 더 높은 영역으로 여러분의 의식이 상승하는 것에 의합니다. 여러분이 진화된 의식의 오염된 환경에 있을 때, 여러분은 그와 같은 추정의 작은 힘을 가집니다. 여러분 아버지의 단편이 여러분이 이해하고 알고 배우는 것을 필요로 하는 여러분에게 공급해줄 여러분의 마음속으로 진실의 생각들을 더 많이 짜는 것을 시작할 수 있게, 여러분은 여러분의 부모의 시각으로부터 이것을 보는 보다 높은 수준으로 상승해야 합니다. 나의 형제여, 여러분의 마음을 더 현명하게 사용하십시오. 여러분은 아주 훌륭한 도구가 주어졌지만, 그것들은 여러분이 말했던 것 같이 오염되어졌습니다. 지금 여러분은 그것을 받아들여서는 안됩니다. 여러분들 바람의 주파수를 더 높이 올리고, 여러분의 생각을 편안하고 여러분이 지금 생각해낼 수 있는 것보다, 더 높고 더 낳은 영상이 주어질 보다 더 높은 영역 속으로 올리십시오.  

Student : May I ask a question? It just seems to me from a purely emotional level rather unfair. I don,t mean any disrespect, I'm just telling you what it feels like to have a transcript like that put out there and you can,t help but know what is going to arise in people. I just wonder what the whole point of it was. If we are supposed to rise above the murky waters then why give something so specific.

Student : 질문해도 될까요? 그것은 나에게 순수한 감정의 수준에서 다소 불공평하게 보입니다. 나는 무례가 안됐으면 합니다만, 거기에서 내쫓긴 것과 비슷하게 옮겨놓은 것을 가진 것처럼 느끼며, 그리고 당신은 도울 수는 없지만 사람들에게 일어나려는 것은 안다는 것을, 나는 단순히 당신에게 말하고 있는 것입니다.  나는 그것의 모든 점이 무엇인지 단지 이상할 뿐입니다. 만약 우리가 매우 어두운 물위로 올라오는 것이 상상된다면, 그러면 왜 그렇게 특별한 어떤 것이 주어집니까?

Monjoronson : Have you not all been well educated about the poisonous effects of fear? Have you not all been encouraged to turn to Michael and share with him your concerns and fears so that he may give something to you of a higher awareness and understanding? Have you not all been well prompted in your stillness to release your fears?

Monjoronson : 여러분은 두려움의 유해한 효과에 대하여 모든 것을 제대로 교육받은 적이 있습니까? 여러분은 미카엘에게 되돌아가고, 그리고 그가 더 높은 앎과 이해에 대해 여러분에게 무언가를 줄 수 있게,여러분의 관심사와 두려움을 그와 함께 나누도록 격려 받아본 적이 없습니까? 여러분 모두 여러분의 두려움을 풀어놓기 위해 여러분의 고요 가운데 촉구해본 적이 없습니까?  

Student : The answer is yes. But please understand that when the transmission comes from a personality of your level, how that is going to affect us?

Student : 그 답은 예입니다. 그렇지만, 당신 수준의 존재로부터 메시지가 언제 오는지, 어떻게 우리에게 영향을 미치는지 부디 이해하여 주십시오.

Monjoronson : We do understand how this affects you. We understand more than you can appreciate, my sister. But you must take responsibility for your feelings. And have you not been educated that you have choices? (Yes) And have you not been trained to be the anchors of light and peace on your planet to your brothers and sisters? You have been given hours and hours of lessons and transcripts that have been lovingly put forth by your brothers and sisters to help you understand these things and to raise them to a higher consciousness. Now we are asking you to be the laborers in the field­to do the work that is necessary to be the peace-bringers, to be the light-bearers.  

Monjoronson : 우리는 이것이 여러분에게 어떻게 영향을 미치는지 이해합니다. 나의 자매여, 우리는 여러분들이 이해할 수 있는 것보다 더 이해합니다. 하지만 여러분은 여러분의 느낌들을 위해 책임을 가져야 합니다. 그리고 여러분은 여러분이 선택하는 것을 교육받은 적이 없습니까?(예) 그리고 여러분은 여러분의 형제와 자매들에게 여러분의 행성위에  빛과 평화가 정착하도록 훈련받은 적이 없습니까? 여러분은 이러한 것들을 이해하는 것을 돕고 그것들을 더 높은 의식에 들어올리기 위해, 여러분의 형제와 자매들에 의해 다정하게 앞으로 나아가는 수업과 기록하는 것의 시간 시간들이 주어졌습니다. 지금 우리는 여러분에게 평화를 가져오고 빛을 운반하는 자로 서 필요한 작업을 하기 위해, 현장에서 일꾼으로 있길 요청하고 있습니다.

Student : I understand that and have no problem with that, and I accept that. The point I,m trying to make is that, yes, all these other transmissions were so educative to us and so uplifting that the contrast to this particular one that came through was just so great? like? br>whoa, it doesn,t fit, it doesn,t fit into context. That,s my big question why?

Student : 나는 그것을 이해하고 그렇게 하는데 문제가 없으며, 나는 그것을 받아들입니다. 내가 만들고자 하는 점이 그것입니다, 예, 모든 다른 메시지들은 우리에게 그렇게 가르칩니다. 그리고 어떤 것을 통하여 온 이 특별한 메시지에 대조가 되기 위해 그와 같이 향상시키는 것은 지금 그렇게 대단합니다. 그런가요? 형제여, 그것은 어울리지 않습니다. 그것은 전후 관계에서 어울리지 않아요. 그것이 왜 그런지 나의 커다란 의문입니다.

Monjoronson : You have been given the capacity to make choices, and in this context I would suggest that you look at the breadth of emotional responses that you have and to use this as a tool to see just how stable your emotional being is when you receive information like this. I am not suggesting that the tone in which this information was received was the highest caliber for we know that it did engender much fear within the humans that received it, but we do also wish to underscore and emphasize with you to take responsibility for your emotions, take responsibility for your thoughts and direct them in the manner to which you have been educated and trained. Do you understand and appreciate this, my sister?

(Yes, thank you.)

Monjoronson : 여러분은 선택을 하기 위한 능력이 주어졌습니다. 그리고 그와 관련해서 나는 여러분이 가진 감정적 반응의 폭을 볼 것을 제안합니다. 그리고 지금 여러분의 감정적 존재를 안정시키는 방법을 보기 위한 도구로서 이것을 사용하는 것은, 여러분이 이와 같은 정보를 받을 때입니다. 우리는 그것을 받은 인간 안에서 많은 두려움을 낳게 한다는 것을 알기 때문에, 나는 이 정보를 받는데 있어 소리가 아주 높았다고 생각하지 않습니다. 하지만 우리는 또한 당신들에게 당신들의 감정과 당신들의 생각을 위해 책임을 가지라고 밑줄을 그으며 강조하고 싶고 그리고 교육과 훈련을 받아온 방식으로 그것들을 인도하라고 싶습니다. 나의 자매여, 당신은 이것을 이해하고, 바르게 식별합니까?

(예, 감사합니다.)

Student : Monjoronson, I뭗 like to move into a bit of interpretation of the meaning of the
transmission and I뭗 like to offer something and ask you to comment on it, if you will. From one point of view I뭢 am able to receive this and am actually happy to hear the scenario for the following reason: if there had been a minor apocalypse however we might define it would give a premise for the powerful global elites to seize upon to increase their control of the planet, and to expand their rationale for removing our rights, for extending the military, weaponry into every area of life including space, more centralization of economic and local power.

Student : Monjoronson, 나는 전달된 것의 의미에 대해 좀 해석하는 것을 좋아합니다. 그리고 나는 어떤 것을 제공하고 당신이 의향이 있다면, 그것에 대해 논평하기를 요청하고 싶습니다. 우리가 힘 있는 세계적 엘리트들에게  행성에 대한 그들의 통제를 증대시키는 것을 잘 이용하게끔, 그리고 공간을 포함하여 삶의 모든 지역에 군대, 무기를 확장시키고, 경제와 지방 권력의 더 많은 중앙 집중을 위하여, 우리의 권리를 제거하기 위한 그들의 이론적 근거를 확장시키게끔, 전제를 주었을 것으로 정의 내렸다 할지라도, 만일 더 작은 계시가 있었다면, 하나의 관점에서 나는 이것을 받아들일 수 있고, 뒤따르는 동기를 위한 시나리오를 듣는 것을 정말로 즐겨합니다.  

So until this time I had a pessimistic view that for quite a long time these elites will control the planet on the premise of great danger of pollution, economic, terrorism. But what I found most encouraging, ironically in this was in the supposed decimation that this will break the power base of the Luciferic elites down entirely and flatten all their political powers and certainly economic powers, which are based on Luciferic notions, such as we see in the bombing going on in Lebanon. I want to ask if you would comment on that, is it a kind of adjudication of the function that you carry out is to bring the whole planet to its knees so that a new world can be built? From that macro point of view this will break down the backbone of the Luciferic control of the planet?

그래서 이 시간까지 나는 아주 오랜 시간동안 이러한 엘리트들이 오염, 경제, 테러행위에 대한 커다란 위험의 전제위에 행성을 통제할 것이라는 비관적인 견해를 가졌습니다. 그러나 내가 발견한 가장 신나는 것은, 아이러니컬하게도 이를테면 우리가 레바논에서 폭격을 사용하는 것을 보듯이, 이것이 악마적인 엘리트의 권력기반을 완전히 무너뜨리고, 악마적인 관념에 기반을 둔 그들의 모든 정치적인 힘과 경제적인 힘을 확실히 쓰러뜨리는 가상의 대량파괴라는 것입니다. 나는 당신이 그것에 논평을 할 것인지를 물어보고 싶은데, 당신이 수행하는 직분의 판결 종류는 새로운 세계를 세울 수 있도록 전 행성을 그것의 무릎마디로 가져오는 것입니까? 거시적 관점으로 보면, 이것은 행성에 대한 악마적인 통제의 중추를 붕괴시킬 것입니다.

Monjoronson : We do not share the same perspective as you humans in bringing the planet to its knees, as you say. We are here to help the planet ascend, to bring the planet back into the family, to bring the planet back into the universe circuits that were severed at the time of the Lucifer Rebellion. What is transpiring on the planet now is a massive outpouring of rehabilitation. The rehabilitation is something that some planetary factions are fighting against and doing their best to keep it at bay, as it were. But there is this massive groundswell of love and forgiveness & shy; mercy­as you have come to know it that is rising, that will soon engulf these power bases and create a wave that will flood this world where men and women and children will feel this upswelling within them.

How it will all come about, how you all will react to it. These are the things we are
waiting to see. We can project some scenarios, but because this is a co-creative undertaking with you as the caretakers of this world, we will must wait, but we implore you, we encourage you to be the spiritual anchors so that more of this love has the capacity to go deep, deep into the earth to stabilize the earth during this time, and to stabilize your brothers and sisters at this time so that the currents of pollution that still must rise up from the shadows will not be so overwhelming to the individuals who are caught in the raging floods that may overtake some parts of the world, and I am using this term metaphorically not literally.  

Monjoronson : 우리는 당신이 말한 대로, 행성을 그것의 무릎마디로 가져오는데 당신들 인간들처럼 동일한 관점으로 하지 않습니다. 우리는 행성을 루시퍼 반란 시 잘려나갔던 우주의 순환행로 안으로 되돌아가고, 가족 품으로 되돌아가게끔, 행성이 상승하는 것을 도우러 이곳에 있습니다. 지금 행성에서 일어나고 있는 것은 원상태로 회복하는 대규모적인 분출입니다. 원상태로 회복하는 것은 말하자면, 몇몇 행성의 분열들이 서로 대항해서 싸우고 있고, 그리고 그것을 저지하기 위해 그들의 최선을 다하고 있다는 것입니다. 그러나 당신들은 그것이 떠오르고 있다는 것을, 이러한 힘의 기반을 곧 집어삼키며, 남자와 여자와 어린이들은 그들 안에서 부풀어 오르는 것을 느낄 이 세계를 범람할 파도를 창조할 것을 알기 위해 왔었기 때문에, 거기에는 이 대규모적인 사랑과 용서, 그리고 연민등의 큰 놀(파도)이 있습니다.

그것이 모두 어떻게 일어날 것인가는, 당신들 모두가 그것에 어떻게 반응을 나타낼 것인가에 있습니다. 이것들은 우리가 보기위해 기다리고 있는 것들입니다. 우리는 몇몇 시나리오를 기획할 수 있습니다. 하지만 이것은 이세계의 관리자로서 당신들과 함께 공동창조 과업이기 때문에, 더 많은 사랑이 이 시간동안 지구를 안정시키며, 끊임없이 어둠으로부터 올라와야 하는 공해의 기류들이 세계의 어떤 부분들을 앞지를지도 모를 격렬한 흐름을 만난 개인에게 그렇게 압도적이 되지 않도록, 그리고 당신의 형제와 자매들을 이 시간에 안정시키기 위해, 지구 안으로 깊이깊이 들어가기 위한 수용능력을 가질 영적인 상태에 머물도록, 다만 우리는 당신들에게 간청하고, 당신들을 격려하면서 우리는 기다려야 합니다. 그리고 나는 문자 그대로가 아닌 비유적인 용어를 사용하고 있습니다.

Student : Thank you for that very helpful reply. A mythic mindset would say that a die-off of a billion people represents divine vengeance visiting upon us in a personal way by a wrathful diety. A more enlightened mindset as we have been taught in the Urantia Book and its teachings is that this is a scientific unfolding of consequences for human action on the planet. And so, your coaching and urging of us to become more objective in a higher consciousness about what is happening is simply to become more empirical about it as well as expanding our spiritual consciousness and scientific sensibility that this sort of consequence of human action on the planet is a natural occurrence. One must stabilize oneself to accept this as one accepts any unfortunate consequence. What would be your comment on that interpretation?

Student : 매우 도움이 되는 대답에 감사합니다. 신화적인 사고방식은 10억의 사람의 급격한 자연소멸은 분노한 조물주에 의해 사사로운 방식으로 우리를 벌하는 신성의 보복을 나타내는 것이라고 말할 것이었습니다. 우리가 유란시아 책과 그것의 가르침들에서 가르쳐왔던 것같이, 보다 더 계몽된 사고방식은, 이것이 행성에서 인간의 행동을 위한 결과의 과학적 나타냄이라는 것입니다. 그래서 일어나고 있는 것에 관하여 더 높은 의식으로 더 많이 목표에 다가오도록 당신들의 코치와 우리들의 후원은, 우리의 영적인 의식과 과학적인 감각을 확장시킬 뿐만 아니라, 행성에서 이런 종류의 인간행동의 결과가 자연적인 일어남이라는 것에 관하여 알기 쉽게 더 경험적이 되게 하는 것입니다. 사람이 어떤 불행한 결과를 받아들이는 것같이, 사람은 이것을 받아들이기 위해 그 자신을 안정시켜야 합니다. 이 해석에 당신의 논평은 어떻습니까?

Monjoronson : I would say that that is an accurate assessment with one slight embellishment from my part. That is: when you begin to ascend your consciousness into the awareness of our Mother 뭩 and Father뭩 vantage points, you are given the added benefit of seeing the love and feeling the love and knowing the love behind this. This is similar to the parent allowing the young child to have a temper tantrum for a while and to see and to experience their negative behavior and consequence so they can learn. It does not have to be like this, but sometimes in the planetary evolution, it must be so because the ingrained mentality does not want to yield to divine ways and divine will.

Monjoronson : 나는 그것이 내가 말한 부분에서 약간 꾸밈이 있는 정확한 평가라고 말하겠습니다. 그것은 당신이 우리의 어머니와 아버지의 관점의 인식으로 당신의 의식을 상승시키기 시작할 때, 당신은 사랑을 보고, 사랑을 느끼며, 그리고 이것들 배후에 있는 사랑을 알게 되는 추가된 이익을 얻게 됩니다. 이것은 부모들이 어린아이가 잠시 동안 울화통을 가지고, 그리고 그렇게 그들이 배울 수 있는 그들의 부정적인 행동과 결과를 보고 경험하는 것을 허용하는 것과 비슷합니다. 그것은 이것과 비슷한 것을 갖지는 않지만, 때때로 행성의 진화에서, 뿌리 깊은 사고방식은 신성의 방식과 신성의 의지에 복종하기를 원하지 않기 때문에, 그것은 그렇게 있어야 합니다.

Student : We뭨e going to have a temper tantrum!

Student : 우리는 울화통이 나려고 합니다.

Monjoronson : Well, you already have had a tantrum and it has been going on for quite some time! And now your Parents are stepping in and infusing you with love and saying, OK, are you ready to come out of the big time-out or do you still need some time to reflect upon your actions??br>

Monjoronson : 좋습니다, 당신은 이미 울화를 내고 있으며, 그것은 아주 잠깐 동안 계속되고 있습니다! 그리고 지금 당신의 부모는 내딛고 있고 당신에게 사랑을 부어주며  말하고 있습니다.  "OK, 당신은 커다란 시간 종료에 나갈 준비가 이미 되어 있습니까? 아니면,  당신은 여전히 당신의 행동을 가져오기 위해 얼마간의 시간을 필요로 하고 있습니까?

Student : I want to finish, if I may. Thank you for the boldness of giving us this information. I뭢 asking one more question and that is regarding Captain Armando뭩 statement that part of the mercy plan is to give some dual-minded adults the option to not go through these changes in the physical state but to exit in the various ways we discussed earlier. Do you have any comment upon that?

Student : 만일 가능하다면, 나는 끝내고 싶습니다. 우리에게 이 정보를 주는 대담함에  감사합니다. 나는 더 많은 질문을 묻고 있으며, 그리고 그것은 자비로운 계획의 부분이  몇몇 이중 마음의 성인들에게 우리가 이전에 토의했던 여러 가지 방법으로 나가는 것을 제외하고, 이 물리적 상태에서 이러한 변화들을 통해 가게하지 않도록 그 기회가 주어진다는  Captain Armando의 진술을 생각하고 있습니다. 당신은 그것에 대해 어떤 논평을 가지고 있습니까?

Monjoronson : Provisions are being made for certain individuals of higher spiritual receptivity to choose whether they wish to participate in the Correcting Time in morontia form or material form. This is accurate; however, it will be very difficult to know who are these individuals, and I would encourage you to only look to yourself to make your choice.

Monjoronson : 준비는 그들이 morontia 형태나 또는 물질 형태에서 정확한 시간에 관여하던지 안하던지 선택할 더 높은 정신적인 수용성의 어떤 개인들을 위해 만들어지고 있습니다. 이것은 정확합니다. 하지만, 이러한 개인들이 누구인지 안다는 것은 매우 어려울 것입니다. 그리고 나는 당신들에게 당신의 선택을 하는데 오직 당신 자신에게 기대하라고 권유하겠습니다.

Student : I뭗 like to ask more about this particular choice. For those who are ready to make this choice and have children, I was under the impression that the choice would be whether to stay here in morontia form or be translated to the mansion world. If the choice is to be translated to the mansion worlds, can the children be also brought? That is my confusion because a child can obviously not have the capacity to make this choice now.

Student : 나는 이 특별한 선택에 대하여 더 물어보고 싶습니다. 이러한 선택을 이미 한 사람들과 어린이를 가진 사람들을 위해, 나는 그 선택이 morontia 형태나 또는 mansion 세계에 변형되어 이곳에 머물 것인지 머물지 않을 것인지 생각하고 있습니다. 만일 그 선택이 mansion 세계에 변형되어 있는 것이라면, 어린이들 또한 데려갈 수 있습니까? 어린이는 지금 이러한 선택을 할 능력을 명백하게 가질 수 없기 때문에 그것은 나의 혼란스런 점입니다.

Monjoronson : There are certain circumstances that are being allowed for families to remain together. You only have to ask your Parents what it is that you would like to have. Some people are more conscious of this choosing and others are not. They may not have the benefit of receiving the response they would like to have. What I mean by this to say directly: if you wish your children to remain with you in material or morontia form, you only have to ask Michael and Nebadonia. Some people will lose their families, some people will have families with them, some will suffer greatly and some will be comforted that their families have gone on. It is a matter of your own perception where you are in your particular spiritual growth. But you who have come to appreciate the mercy of your Parents and trust them know that you can go to them and present your requests. You have only to ask.

Monjoronson : 가족들이 함께 남아있는 것이 허용되고 있는 어떤 상황이 있습니다. 당신은 단지 당신이 데려가고 싶은 당신의 부모에 대해 물어봐야 합니다. 어떤 사람들은 이러한 선택을 더 의식하고 있으며, 다른 사람들은 의식하지 않습니다. 그들은 그들이 갖고 싶은 응답을 받는 이익을 가지려하지 않을 지도 모릅니다. 내가 직접 이와 같이 얘기하는 의미는; 만일 당신이 물질이나 또는 morontia 형태로 당신의 아이들과 같이 남아있기를 바란다면, 당신은 오직 Michael 과 Nebadonia 에게 요청해야 합니다. 어떤 사람들은 그들의 가족들을 잃을 것이고, 어떤 사람들은 가족과 함께 있을 것이며, 어떤 사람들은 크게 고통 받을 것이며, 어떤 사람들은 그들의 가족들이 가 버려서 편안해질 것입니다. 그것은 당신이 당신의 특별한 영적 성장에 있는 당신 자신의 인식의 문제입니다. 하지만 당신들 부모의 자비에 감사하고 그들을 신뢰하여 온 당신들은, 당신이 그들에게 갈 수 있고 당신의 요구가 이루어질 수 있다는 것을 압니다. 당신은 단지 요청하기만 하면 됩니다.

Student : Will age be a factor in this decision to stay?

Student : 머무는 것을 결정하는데 나이가 주 요인이 됩니까?

Monjoronson : Again, it is a personal choice. Some people who are in the their later years, as you have come to term it, may wish to stay and they will be given help so they can stay in a way that will allow them to still be productive. I do not wish to encourage this line of thinking because it engages the intellect too much, and I am here to promote and foster your faith. Go within. Have this discussion with your Parents. Be specific. Be direct. Ascend your consciousness to this higher level. Then when you receive the information or the feeling of security that you need, you can carry this with you around you as a blanket of security and share this with others. You can come up to another person with this blanket of security and wrap this around them in your mind뭩 eye with your heart open. Do not be so enamored by your intellects that you forget to remain in your heart of faith. This is the most important place for you to be, my brethren, for this is where you will receive the information that you so earnestly and sincerely seek. Do you understand?  (Yes)

Monjoronson : 다시 말하는데, 그것은 개인적인 선택입니다. 당신이 그 기간에 왔었던 것처럼, 말년에 있는 어떤 사람들은 머물고 싶어 할지도 모릅니다. 그리고 그들은 그들이 여전히 생산되는 것이 허용될 길에 머물 수 있도록 도움을 받을 것입니다. 그것은 지성에 너무 많이 구속되어 있기 때문에, 나는 이 생각을 따르는 것을 권유하고 싶지 않습니다. 그리고 나는 당신의 신념을 장려하고 키우기 위해 여기에 있습니다. 내면으로 가십시오. 당신의 부모와 함께 이러한 대화를 가지십시오. 특별하게, 직접. 이러한 높은 수준으로 당신의 의식을 상승시키십시오. 그러면 당신은 당신이 필요한 정보를 받거나 안전함을 느낄 때, 당신은 이것을 안전의 담요처럼 당신의 주위로 당신과 함께 나를 수 있으며, 그리고 다른 사람들과 이것을 나눌 수 있습니다.  당신은 이러한 안전의 담요로 다른 사람들에게 올라오게 할 수 있으며, 당신의 가슴을 여는 것과 함께 당신의 마음의 눈으로 그들 주위에 이것을 감싸게 할 수 있습니다. 당신이 당신의 신념의 가슴에 머무는 것을 잊어버릴 만큼 당신의 지성에 빠지지 마십시오. 나의 형제여, 이것이 당신이 그렇게 열심히, 그리고 진정으로 찾는 정보를 받기 위해, 당신이 있어야 할 가장 중요한 부분입니다. 당신은 이해합니까?  (예)

Student : I뭢 right on the cusp here of being very secure in what Mother Nebadonia and Michael have transmitted through me as to how to interpret these statements of yours. I believe I am trying to come from my heart and it is in these contradictory feelings that my love and trust in you, because of this trust in you, I trust you are not just saying 밄OO?to see if we can handle it! This is my very first impression when I heard of these announcements and it was to give you every benefit of a doubt and see the necessity in a way to test us and alert us to what is happening to us and the power we have to change it as co-creators of it, but it seems that this is what you are saying and I can accept this too even from a being such as yourself. Even Mother and Michael have said they do not require or call for a blind belief in what they say, which is why I뭭e noticed over the years they do not pronounce any kind of dogma.

Student : 나는 내가 나의 가슴으로부터 오려고 노력하고 있다는 것을 믿고 있습니다. 그리고 그것은 당신에게 있는 나의 사랑과 신뢰인 이러한 모순된 느낌들에 있는데,  당신에게 있는 이 신뢰의 이유는, 나는 당신이 우리가 그것을 다룰 수 있는지를 보여주도록 정말로 말하고 있지 않다는 것을 믿기 때문입니다. 내가 이 발표에 대해 들었을 때, 이것은 나의 바로 첫 인상입니다. 그리고 모든 의심의 이점을 당신에게 주는 것이고, 우리를 시험하기 위한 방법에 필요성을 보여주고, 우리에게 일어나고 있는 것에 우리를 경계시키며, 우리가 그것의 공동창조자로서 그것을 변화시켜야 하는 힘, 그러나 그것은 이것이 당신이 말하고 있는 것처럼 보이며, 그리고 나는 심지어 당신 자신과 같은 그러한 존재로부터도 이것을 많이 받아들일 수 있습니다. 그들이 어떤 교리의 종류를 말하지 않은 것을 내가  긴 세월이 지나 알아차린 이유는, 어머니와 Michael이 말했을 때조차도  그들은 그들이 말하는 것에 맹신하도록 요구하거나 또는 요청하지 않았습니다,

It's always like: "my children, we suggest or we invite you to consider.?I'm trying now to express the seeming contradiction of these very direct statements and you're saying that we obviously have to be responsible for our own interpretation when it is our verytrust in you and your knowledge of us and our language that causes some consternation!  I must admit that I actually began to mistrust my own immediate reactions to these statements and for that I will definitely be responsible and learn.

그것은 항상 “나의 아이들아, 우리는 제안하거나 또는 우리는  너희들이 심사숙고하기를 권유한다. 나는 지금 이러한 아주 솔직한 진술들의 외관상 모순을 나타내려고 노력하고 있는 중이며, 그리고  그것이 너희 안에 있는 우리의 바른 신뢰이고, 우리에 대한 너희들의 앎이며, 어떤 대단한 놀람을 일으키는 우리의 언어일 때 너희들은 우리가 우리 자신의 해석을 위해 분명하게 책임이 있다는 것을 말하고 있다.” 와 같습니다.  나는 내가 이 진술들에 나 자신의 즉각적인 반응들을 실제로 의심하기 시작했으며, 그리고 나는 확실히 책임이 있을 것이고 배울 것을 위해 인정하여야 합니다.

Monjoronson : But herein, my brother, lies the seeming paradox of your human condition at this point: you want to trust, but you have a place within you of distrust that has grown from a culture of betrayal that you have been steeped in for centuries of time. And you have these very tender delicate emotional bodies that do much to keep you in a state of confusion because your overall systems have not been well integrated with spirit. So what you experience when you read these words for the first time is a very profound sense of disconnect and disbelief.

In my earlier message, and I encourage you to review this transcript when it becomes available, is to get into that higher realm of your mind so that your emotions can be stabilized through a grounding of peace that comes from the growing faith currents moving through your body given to you by your Parents. Your ability to fully appreciate and respond to the directness of this message is conditioned by your emotional stability, and I am encouraging you all now to look at this with more objectivity, to be gentle with yourself, but to know wherein you need to go to receive what you need to further your capacity to handle the changes that are enfolding this world. Do you understand, my brother?

Monjoronson : 그러나 여기에, 나의 형제여, 이 점에서 당신의 인간 조건의 외관상 역설이 있습니다. : 당신은 믿는 것을 원합니다. 하지만 당신은 당신이 시간의 세기동안 안에 담겨져 온 배신의 문화로부터 성장하여 왔던 불신의 당신 내면에 공간을 가지고 있습니다. 그리고 당신은 당신의 총체적인 시스템이 정신과 잘 융합되지 않아왔기 때문에 혼란의 상태에서 당신을 많이 지키려고 한 이러한 아주 부드럽고 섬세한 감정의 신체들을 가졌습니다. 그래서 당신이 처음 이 말들을 읽었을 때, 당신이 경험한 것은 단절과 불신의 매우 깊이 있는 느낌입니다.

나의 이전의 메시지에서, 그리고 나는 당신이 그것이 이용할 수 있게 되었을 때 이 사본을 재검토하도록 권하는데,  당신의 부모에 의해 당신에게 주어진 당신의 신체를 통해 지금 움직이면서 성장하는 신념으로부터 오는 당신의 감정이 평화의 기초를 통해 안정되어질 수 있도록 당신 마음의 보다 더 높은 영역 속으로 들어가기 위해서 입니다.  이 메시지의 인도에 충분히 이해하고 응답하는 당신의 능력은 당신의 감정적 안정에 의해 조건지어지며, 그리고 나는  당신들 모두가 지금 보다 더 많은 객관성을 갖고  이것을 주목할 것을, 당신 자신 안에 부드러움이 있다는 것을, 하지만 당신이 이 세계를 감싸고 있는 변화를 다루기 위한 더 많은 당신의 수용능력을 요구하는 것을 받아들이기 위해 가는 것이 필요하다는 점을 알 것을 격려하고 있습니다. 나의 형제여, 이해가 됩니까?

Student : Not fully, but you have given me much to think about. As you know I just try to stay present with you and simply absorb all your love and consideration, to stay in my heart and trust that the understanding will come. I do have wonderful company in that regard.

Student : 충분하지 않습니다, 하지만 당신은 나에게 생각해야 할 것을 많이 주었습니다. 당신이 알다시피 나는 지금 나의 가슴에 머물면서 이해가 올 것이라는 것을 신뢰하며, 오로지 당신과 함께 머물고 단순히 당신의 모든 사랑과 생각을 흡수하려고 노력하고 있습니다. 나는 그 관심에 훌륭한 동료를 가지려고 합니다.  

Monjoronson : You are being stretched, my brethren, you are all being stretched. And just as sometimes when you use muscles that have not been exercised in a while, there is this period of uncomfortability and stiffness, so your mind and emotions are a little stiff and sore. We understand this. This is why we encourage you always, always, always, to turn to us, turn to your Paradise Father. You have so much spiritual support and this is what you need now at this time. The time is right for the awakening. Will muscles be stretched even further? Yes. This is why we encourage you to get used to the soreness and stiffness and to accept it, for it is all part of the growth process. These growing pains will end, but it will be very helpful for you to just accept them in faith and know that more is being added to you even as we speak now.

(Thank you.)

Monjoronson : 나의 형제여, 당신은 뻗쳐지고 있습니다, 당신은 모든 것이 뻗쳐지고 있습니다. 그리고 단순히 가끔 당신이 한동안 연습하지 않았던 근육들을 사용할 때 불편하고 뻐근한 기간이 있습니다. 그래서 당신의 마음과 감정은 조금 뻐근하고 아픕니다.  우리는 이것을 이해합니다. 이것이 우리가 항상, 언제나, 언제나, 우리에게 당신들의 낙원 아버지에게 돌아오라고 당신들을 격려하는 이유입니다. 당신들은 그렇게 많은 정신적인 지원을 받았으며, 이것이 당신들이 이 시간에 지금 필요로 하는 것입니다. 시간은 자각하기 위해 적절합니다. 근육들은 더욱더 뻗쳐지겠습니까? 예, 그것이 성장 과정의 모든 부분이기 때문에, 우리가 당신들에게 아픔과 뻐근함에 사용을 가질 것을, 그리고 그것을 받아들일 것을 권하는 이유입니다. 이러한 성장의 고통은 끝날 것입니다, 하지만 단순히 신념으로 그것을  받아들이고, 그리고 심지어 우리가 지금 말할 때조차도, 더 많은 양이 당신에게 더해지고 있는 것을 아는 것은 당신에게 매우 도움이 될 것입니다.

(감사합니다.)

Student : We're going to be 8 ft. tall!

Student : 우리가 8피트로 크기로 자라고 있습니다.!!

Monjoronson : You can be as tall as you want, spiritually speaking!

Monjoronson : 당신은 당신이 원하는 만큼 클 수 있습니다, 정신적으로 말하는 것으로.

Student : I would just like to close in saying that we are honored to work with you and be part of bringing the Father뭩 will to this planet. Yes, we are being stretched beyond anything we could possibly imagine. But it is being done with love and so be it! We welcome you here, we look forward to this liaison of working with you, a Paradise Son, here on our world. What a joy it is. We thank you for you and your efforts in coming here in courage to do what you are now doing. I imagine you are also being stretched!

Student : 나는 단순히 우리가 당신과 함께 일하고  이 행성에서 아버지의 의지를 가져오는 것의 일부가 되는 것이 명예롭다는 것을 말하는 것에 가까워지기를 좋아할 것입니다. 예, 우리는 우리들이 어쩌면 상상할 수 있었던 어떤 것 너머로 뻗쳐지고 있습니다. 그러나 그것은 사랑으로 이루어지고 있고 그렇게 되고 있습니다. 우리는 여기에서 당신을 환영하며. 우리는 낙원 아들인 당신과 함께 이곳 우리의 세계에서 일하는 것의 이 접촉을 기대합니다.  그것은 정말 기쁨입니다. 우리는 당신과  당신이 지금 하고 있는 것을 하기 위하여 용기를 갖고 이곳에 오고 있는  당신의 노력들에 감사합니다.  나는 당신이 또한 뻗쳐지고 있는 것을 상상합니다!

Monjoronson : I am being stimulated by your good company and by all of the faith efforts that I see you making each day. You do not yet realize how beautiful your souls are, and the joy that I receive in seeing you make these adjustments in your thinking and to make your choices of faith. For truly it has been said that Michael뭩 plan will not fail and it is because of the efforts of men and women such as yourselves who are willing to step out of the polluted river so to speak of human consciousness and step into the purity of your Father and to grow in him and to bring this planet back into the family of which it is such a welcomed and important part. This is the shrine of Nebadon as you know. Now feel it in your hearts and make this world Michael뭩 jewel! Good afternoon, my brethren. Live in our Father‘ peace.

Monjoronson : 나는 당신의 좋은 동료에 의해 격려 받고 있으며, 그리고   내가 당신이 매일 만들고 있는 것을 바라보는 모든 신념의 노력에 의해  격려 받고 있습니다.  당신은  당신의 영혼들이 얼마나 아름다운지, 그리고 내가  당신의 생각으로 이러한 조절을 하고, 그리고 당신의 신념의 선택들을 하는 것을 바라보는 것에 받고 있이 얼마나 기쁜지 아직 실감하고 있지 않습니다. 참으로 미카엘의 계획은 실패하지 않을 것이라는 것은 말해져 왔으며, 그리고 그것은  인간의 의식에 대해 그렇게 말하고, 당신들의 아버지의 순수함속으로 걸어가 그의 안에서 자라기 위해, 그리고 이 행성을  그와 같이 환영하고 중요한 부분인 가족 안으로 다시 데려오기 위해, 오염된 강 밖으로 자발적으로 걸으려는 그러한 당신자신들 같은 남자들과 여자들의 노력 때문입니다. 당신들이 알고 있듯이 이것이 Nebadon의 전당입니다.  지금 그것을 당신의 가슴 안에서 느끼고 이 세계를  Michael's 보석으로 만드십시오!  나의 형제들이여, 안녕히... 우리 아버지의 평화안에서 살기를...

The Teaching Mission

http://tmarchives.com

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2006-10-09 21:55)