26 Sep 2006: Communication with Helena, Commander of Capricorn

Welcoming Helena.

Helena: Good morning. I do have a message for you today.

Helena : 좋은 아침. 나는 오늘 당신을 위해 메시지를 가지고 있습니다.

It does appear to us that the events of this week will culminate, finally, in the delivery of the bank documents to the various banks and with messages to the recipients of those funds.

마침내, 이러한 자금의 수령인들에게 보내는 소식과 더불어 여러 은행들에 보내는 은행서류의 배달에 있어 이번 주의 사건들이 정점에 달할 것으로 우리에게 보여집니다.

Hopefully, the forces that have prevented these deliveries have no longer the methods of preventing the final deliveries of the documents and the distribution of the funds that, as you know, were invested in many years ago.

잘 되면, 당신이 알다시피,  이 배달을 막았던 힘은 서류들의 마지막 배달과 많은 해 전에 투자되었던 자금 분배를 막는 방법을 더 이상 가지고 있지 않습니다.

Also, other funds such as the farm funds will also be distributed to their rightful owners
after many years of delays.

또한, 농장 자금과 같은 다른 자금들 또한 많은 해 동안 지연 후에 그것들의 정당한 소유자들에게 분배되어질 것입니다.

I have a message for you and for those who receive our communication.

나는 당신과 우리의 통신을 받고 있는 사람들을 위한  메시지를 가지고 있습니다.

Now is the time for all mankind to direct their attention to the achieving of world peace.

지금은 모든 인류가 세계의 평화의 달성을 위해 그들의 관심을 기울여야 할 시간입니다.

War must cease. The killing of other humans by humans must change.

전쟁은 중지해야 합니다. 인간들에 의해 다른 인간들을 죽이는 것은 바뀌어야만 합니다.

Where there are problems, negotiations must be made in earnest and not by use of
arms or weapons of mass destruction.

문제가 있는 곳에, 협상은 진지하고 군대나 또는 대량 파괴의 무기에 의하지 않은 것으로 만들어져야 합니다.

All mankind shall know peace and it will be coming soon.

모든 인류는 평화를 알 것이며 그것이 곧 올 것입니다.

In cases where we have to intervene, we will ensure that peace is used in all nations.

우리들이 개입하여야만 한 경우에 있어, 우리는 평화가 모든 나라에 사용되는 것을 확실하게 할 것입니다.

There is to be an era of peace and prosperity, beginning in the most civilized nations and spreading throughout the world.

가장 계몽된 국가에서 시작하여, 전 세계에 널리  퍼져가고 있는 평화와 번영의 시대가 있을 것입니다.

There will be a much stronger United Nations, especially with our help.

특히 우리들의 도움으로, 훨씬 더 강한 국제 연합이 있을 것입니다.

The great effort that will be made throughout the peace-loving world will result in world-wide peace.

전 세계가  평화를 사랑하게끔 만드는 많은 노력은 세계에 널리 평화를 가져올 것입니다.

There will be many rich people in many nations who will help spread some of their wealth to some of the poorer nations of the world.

몇몇 보다 더 가난한  나라들에게 그들 부의 일부를 나누어주게끔 도와줄, 많은 나라에 있는 많은 부유한 사람들이 있을 것입니다.

As you often think about, there are countries where water and food is so scarce that there is not normal growth and development of children. 부족한  

당신이 자주 생각하듯이,  어린이들의 정상적인 성장과 발달이 없을 만큼 물과 식량이 부족한 나라들이 있습니다.

That message must be given to people of means and arrangements made so that these destitute people can have a much improved life, especially so that they can have sufficient food and water to become a more healthy people.

이 메시지는 빈곤한 사람들에게 더욱 개선된 삶을 가질 수 있게끔, 특히 그들이 더 건강한 사람이 되기 위해 충분한 음식과 물을 가질 수 있도록 만들 수단과 준비를 갖춘 사람들에게 주어져야 합니다.

That is my message and our promise to the world. Do you have any questions for me?

이것이 나의 메시지이며, 세계에 주는 우리의 약속입니다. 나에게 어떠한 질문을 가지고 있나요?

Lavar : That is great news. Yes, I often think about the plight of those who have so little food and water for their families. What can me and my friends do to help?

Lavar : 그것은 굉장한 뉴스입니다. 예, 나는 그들의 가족들을 위해 아주 적은 식량과 물을 가진 사람들의 곤경에 대해 자주 생각합니다. 나와 나의 친구들이 도울 수 있는 어떤 것이 있나요?

Helena: First all of your readers should let their government officials know that it is expected that some of this new wealth will be used to provide food and water to those in need.

Helena : 우선 당신의 모든 독자들이  그들의 정부 관리들로 하여금  이러한 새로운 부의 얼마간을 필요한 사람들에게 식량과 물을 제공하는데 사용될 것이 예정되어졌다는 것을 알게 하여야만 합니다.

There is an old story: Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he may eat every day. It is important that in addition to the early provision of water and food that effort will be followed by wells and the growth of food.

오래된 이야기가 있습니다. 사람에게 생선을 주면 그는 하루를 먹을 것입니다. 사람에게 물고기를 잡는 것을 가르치면 그는 매일 먹을지도 모릅니다.  더구나 수고한 결과로 식량의 원천과 기르는 것을 따르게 하는 물과 식량의 사전 준비는 중요합니다.      

New technology will allow for taking water out of the air for drinking and growing of crops.

새로운 기술은 마시는 것과 농작물들의 성장하는 것을 위하여 공기에서 물을 추출하는 것을 고려할 것입니다.

You should do your best to set an example of helping those in need.

당신은 어려움에 처한 이러한 사람들을  도와주는 본보기가 되도록 당신의 최선을 다해야만 합니다.

I shall be with you soon and we and other starships will be able to help in this important
task.

나는 곧 당신과 함께 있을 것이며, 그리고 우리와 다른 우주선들은 이 중요한 일에 도울 수 있을 것입니다.

Lavar: Thank you dear Helena. I shall rejoice at your landings and your help that you will bring to clean up the earth's atmosphere and do many others things where we will ask for your help. Bless you and all of your crew. We shall welcome you in our midst.

Lavar : 고마워요 친애하는 헬레나. 나는 당신의 착륙과, 그리고 지구의 대기와 우리가 당신의 도움을 요청한 많은 다른 것들을 하게끔 당신이 가져올 당신의 도움에 기뻐할 것입니다.  당신과  당신의 모든 승무원들의 축복이 있기를 빕니다. 우리는 우리의 한 가운데에서 당신을 맞이할 것입니다.

출처: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PagPawnt/message/42878