*  thanks St.Germaine!    thanks Nancy! *                  

모닝 웨이크압 콜 메시지
2003.  10.  30

My loving ones; I am St. Germaine, and I come to tell you of the energy of change that is taking place with NESARA. This is a change that is taking place within the portals of time surrounding the attitude of the people that are connected with NESARA. That number is growing at a rapid rate, and this is the momentum that has been needed to bring the announcement to the window that is in effect at this time.

내 사랑하는 이들이여; 나는 성 저메인입니다. 나는 지금 네사라와 함께 일어나고 있는 변화의 에너지를 여러분에게 말해 주러 왔습니다. 이는 네사라와 연관된 사람들의 태도를 둘러싼 시간의 문호 안에서 일어나고 있는 변화입니다. 그 숫자가 빠른 속도로 늘어나고 있고, 이는 이 시간에 효력을 갖는 창구로 발표를 이끌어내는데 필요했던 운동량입니다.

What I AM asking you all to do now is to concentrate of all the aspects of NESARA and what they will mean to you in the coming times. I further ask you to come to the understanding that this is already in your lives, and see that the White Knights have been able to bring this transition from duplicity of law, to announcement. I further ask that you all receive this gift with the degree of gratitude that springs from your heart in the knowing that it is in your life and working to establish a base from which you can find the authority within yourselves to come to the process of clearing out the cobwebs that before clouded your understanding of who you are.

지금 내가 여러분 모두에게 요청하는 것은 네사라의 모든 국면과, 그것들이 오고있는 시간에 여러분에게 의미하는 것이 무엇인지에 집중해 달라는 것입니다. 그에 더해 나는 여러분의 삶 속에 이것이 이미 존재한다는 것을 이해하길, 그리고 백기사들이 법의 표리부동함으로부터 이것을 발표로 이끌어 낼 수 있었음을 알기를 바랍니다. 더욱 더 나는 그것이 여러분의 삶 속에 있다는 앎 속에서, 그리고 여러분이 누구인가에 대한 앎을 자욱하게 가렸던 낡은 거미줄을 깨끗이 청소해 주는 과정이 되도록 여러분 자신 안에서 그 위신을 발견할 수 있는 토대를 수립하려는 작업과 함께, 이 선물을 여러분의 가슴으로부터 솟아오르는 감사로써 받아주시길 바랍니다.

I love the ways in which you have worked thus far for the cause that is even now changing the face of life in this world. This is not a fly by night event, but an earth changing occurrence that is taking us all into the new Golden Age. When the Harmonic Concordance takes place in a few days, you will find that you are lead to participate in your own distinct way. Honor this and follow through on whatever path this takes you, for it is designed by Heaven and you in the energy of propelling the events of ascension into the energy of the heavenly accord of the Angels and the Masters.

나는 여러분이 지금 이 세계의 삶의 모습을 변화시키고 있는 대의를 위해 이만큼까지 일해 온 방식들을 사랑합니다. 이것은 한 밤중에 벌어지는 어떤 야간비행이 아니라 우리 모두를 새로운 황금시대로 데려가고 있는 지구 변화의 사건입니다. 며칠 후 하모닉 퀀커던스가 일어날 때, 여러분은 여러분 자신만의 명확한 진행에 참가하도록 이끌려짐을 발견할 것입니다. 이를 경하하시고 이것이 여러분을 어떠한 길로 데려갈지라도 따르도록 하십시요. 왜냐하면 그것이 천상과, 또 천사들과 마스터들의 천상의 융화 에너지를 향한 상승 사건들 추진 에너지 속에 있는 여러분에 의해 고안되었기 때문입니다.

Yes, this is the way in which you will achieve the ascension. By following the path that is presented to you by you in the name of Heaven. This is the part of NESARA that is going to find you all at Heavens door, and ready to pass through. When NESARA comes into your lives full force, as you will visualize, it will be the mainstay that brings you all to the destiny that you have created for yourselves. This is the promised hour of retribution that you bring to your selves and there will be a finest hour in which you will find yourselves caught in the whirlwind of opportunity and prosperity for All and The One.

예, 이것이 여러분이 상승을 이루는 방식입니다. 천상의 이름 안에서 여러분에 의해 여러분에게 주어진 길을 따름으로써입니다. 이것은 천상의 문에서 여러분 모두를 발견할, 그리고 통과할 준비가 된 네사라의 부분입니다. 네사라가 여러분의 삶으로 완전히 들어올 때, 여러분이 시각화 한다면, 그것은 여러분 모두를 여러분이 스스로의 힘으로 창조한 운명으로 데려갈 대들보가 될 것입니다. 지금은 여러분이 스스로에게 가져온 보답의 약속된 시간이며, 여러분이 모두와 전체로서의 하나를 위한, 기회와 번영의 회오리바람 속에 있는 여러분 자신을 발견할 가장 멋진 시간이 될 것입니다.

My dear ones, I AM going to bring to you an example of how this is all being accomplished at this time. There has been little word out about the goings on with the White Knights and the world Court of late, and I wish to tell you that there is a series of events that are taking place that are combining the energetic releases from the cosmos, and the energetic environments of earth that are working hand in hand to combine the two and give the resulting effects all the attention that is necessary for this to come forward. The events that are taking place are of a nature that words are at this time not able to convey. I just ask that you all find the feelings that you receive from your inner looking and know that you are tuned in to the interaction that is taking place; and your energies of visualization for life post NESARA are assisting to create the manifestation of that very life.

내 사랑하는 이들이여, 이 모든것이 어떻게 이 시간에 이루어지고 있는지 예를 하나 보여드리겠습니다. 최근에 백기사들과 세계법정에서 진행되고 있는 일에 대해서는 별 이야기들이 없었는데, 함께 나란히 일하는 우주로부터의 에너지적 방출과 지구의 에너지적 환경을 결합하고 있는 발생중인 일련의 사건들이 있음을 나는 여러분에게 말해주고 싶습니다. 이 일련의 사건들은 이것이 결과로서 야기될 효력에 앞으로 나아가는데 필요한 모든 주의를 주기 위해서 있는 것입니다. 일어나고 있는 사건들은 이 순간 언어로 전달할 수 없는 성질의 것입니다. 나는 단지 여러분이 여러분의 내관으로부터 받게될 느낌들을 발견하고 여러분이 일어나고 있는 상호작용에 조율되고 있음을 알기를 바랍니다; 그리고 네사라 후의 생활에 대한 여러분의 심상화 에너지는 바로 그 삶의 구현을 창조하는 것을 돕고 있습니다.

I leave you now with an invitation to give free reign to your visualizations. That is where the power is, and there is unlimited ability to do just that. You are the Angels and the Masters that are bringing this to your lives, find the impetus to accelerate that movement, and you shall live in the wonder of it forever.
Good day, my friends, and God Bless all of you.

나는 이제 여러분의 심상화에 자유로운 지배권을 주라는 권유와 함께 떠나갑니다. 그것은 힘이 있는 곳이며, 단지 그것을 행하는 무제한의 능력이 있는 장소입니다. 여러분은 이것을 여러분의 삶에 가져오고 있는 천사들이며 마스터들이고, 그 운동을 가속화시키는 힘을 발견하고 있으며, 영원히 그 경이로움 속에서 살게 될 것입니다. 좋은 날입니다, 내 친구들이여, 여러분 모두에게 신의 축복이.

Thank you dear Master St. Germaine,
Nancy Tate

사랑하는 성 저메인, 감사합니다.
낸시 테이트