들의 교류 장소입니다.

신과나눈이야기한국모임
http://cafe.naver.com/cwgkorea

자유게시판
Back Home

Jennifer Lee Report Summary

Monday, August 26, 2002, 1 p.m. PDT

Hi,

I spoke at length with A & A and they said there was a reconvening Saturday’s meeting [of the group of 1200+ White Knights] and there was a new plan set in cooperation between the White Knights and the Forces. No more time is being spent on weeding out those "WK's" who are not really White knights and "Dark" Knights. At this meeting, all were shown all sorts of things - including cloning methods - and who is a clone and who is not, and how it is done and other things. And they were promised by the Forces that they would loose their life force if they go against the White Knights. So, no more time will be spent botching up the new and final plan that they have here, and that is to be overshadowed by the Forces. We will have our NESARA and our blessings even if it goes past August 31st. The window is now, for this to happen between now and August 31. But, if necessary, they have permission to go beyond that date, if they need to finalize the final plan to bring NESARA and our blessings to us, and have this done once and for all.

The King of "E" [Egypt] has joined the King of Swords, and he is now in this country [USA], and he will not leave until this is done. He has plenty of reasons to want this done. There is recompense for what happened on 8/31/97 to his son and daughter-in-law.

Question: What happened to the children and people who here on the plane the never hit the Pentagon? ANS: They are being held in the Witness Protection Program. They are safe and sound, and will not come out of hiding until this is over, and it is safe enough. The same for the "Nameless Ones".

That is the good news.

Back Home

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Message #1

2:00 a.m. PDT

A & A’s message was that he talked to a friend who was on the radio in Albuquerque, NM, and said, "Lord A & A, if you are out there , please call me. I have a message from some people that have left this planet, lets just say that they are in heaven, and we both know who that is and what that means. What you have been waiting for is happening and we are not going to war. We are going to have out prosperity and our freedom, and the Leader of the Band, the head of the White Knights, is here and he is going to see that we are not going to war. We are going to have our prosperity and our freedom." She also said that "the announcement is coming from the head of the White Knights". Then she played the song "The Leader of the Band".

Message #2

11:50 p.m. PDT

A & A reported that I have been set up for some White Knights to guard my home 24 hours per day and that I amprotected and safe and that the "character" that was interfering with my operation has been removed.

At Bush JR's ranch, the prince of the Son of Lawrence of Arabia said that Nesara will be announced now, and they told the Shrub [Bush] administration it will happen now. There will be no more games in terms of war in Iraq and, if not, he told Shrub what would happen and the details are too sensitive for this phone message. That was great to hear and this is good news.

The King is getting this done now. There will be no more interferences. The White Bird [Dove] said, "This is the window. End of discussion. The time is now".

The French book that describes how Bush is responsible for the 9/11 events is "Forbidden Truth".

Back Home

Wednesday, August 28, 2002, 10 p.m. PDT

Good Evening,

I spoke to A & A earlier today and I will read his words to you.

[quoting]

I spoke to a personal friend and continuing colleague of the former resident of the oval office. And I’ll just say that he said NESARA is moments away. And that the White Knights and the militias are fully in place. And there is nothing else to say except that it is time now! And open your hearts to receive. The King is walking with Mother Sehkmet.

[end quoting]

Also, last night I was telling you to read the Bellringer Report. It is a good one and if you don’t know where to find it, it is posted on www.fourwinds10.com

Thank you.

Back Home

Thursday, August 29, 2002, 10:30 p.m. PDT

{The first report was a temporary message asking for much needed donations--no update}

Good Evening,

A & A called and left a message on my machine. He spoke to the King and I will read his words for the rest of the update:

[quoting]

I also spoke to another character that we just call Sarge and he is ready for the White Knight teams that are all over this country, 40 million of them, and they’re all on Red Alert. And we’re just waiting for that moment and there will probably be three days where the White Knights will be completely in control of everything across the country. There will probably be some sort of curfue, if you know what I mean, and we will be asked to do certain things according to White Knight Law that has to do with the NESARA Announcement. That is as much as I can say without violating my non-disclosure.

We are not having a war. We are having peaceful means. (closing with words from Jimmy Hendrix) ‘When the power of lover overcomes the love of power, then we will know peace.’

[end quoting]

Thank You.

Back Home

Friday, August 30, 2002, 7:45 p.m. PDT

Hi,

The report I have today from A & A is that the King is walking with Mother Sekhmet, and the "Hounds of Hell" are following behind, and it is time we all get paid. It is time we all come to a balance and a prayer of joy because it is, indeed, the time to get paid. That is what the King has got to say. The King wants you to know that Mother Sekhmet is now walking the planet.

That's the message for today.

Thank You.

Back Home

Saturday, August 31, 2002, 7:30 p.m. PDT

{Italics in this report represent the part of her report that got cut off by the time limit on her daily voice message}

Good Evening,

The report today is that A & A both called me, he spoke to the King. There has been a serious war and it has been going on between the Dark Forces and the Dark E.T.’s on this planet and the Forces of Light and there are some serious issues that need to bee cleansed and purified. It’s in the galactic realm now. Its off planet. Dark E.T.’s of the Zeta brand and the dark Syrian brand. And they are literally in a Star Wars episode like on Star Trek. And they have been going up against these actual dark forces and there have been ships taken out. The forces are winning and we could have this announcement any moment. But Dove says that this could go on for a couple of more weeks or it could happen sooner as far as when this is completed. So we are in a place where this planet needs to be safe and secure. There is a website out there called cropcircleconnector.com where you can look to see two dolphins that are swimming in opposite directions, and there are three rings around the planet earth that is the mahark shield fully activated. And that is what has occurred. Our planet is completely surrounded by the ships of the Ashtar command and the Galactic Forces right here and right now. We need a continual prayer circle to keep us safe in this final round. And that the Galactic Forces and the White Knights that work with them as Knight temple of action three need all the prayers that we can put out there right now. By the way it only takes the King of Swords seven minutes to go on a shuttle from Crawford, Texas to Wahsington, D.C. So we are in a different realm here when we are talking about the Galactic time-space continuum.

As we pray for these galactic events, it will also bring more of us in to these galactic positions that the forces can use us in. And each and everyone of us can be used in that way. We can be taken up and taken where ever needed. People who are ready for this will be able to help train people who are not ready for this in the near future. People can command and demand that the forces step in the more of us that command and demand it and decree it on a regular basis, the more they can come in and take over and there has to be enough of us doing this and calling forth on a regular basis so that we don’t just have scared little earthlings that think that dark folk are comeing in here to take this over. That’s not whats happening . That commanding in and demanding it is part of the soup.

That is the report for today.

Thank You.

Back Home

Sunday, September 1, 2002

First Report

Hi,

This is Jennifer on September first on Sunday and I have continuation on yesterday’s report from A & A. I was reading to you their words and I will continue with that.

As we pray for these galactic events, it will also bring more of us into those galactic positions that the Forces can use us in. And each and everyone us can be used in that way. We can be taken up and taken where ever needed. People who are ready for this will be able to help train people who are not ready for this, in the near future.

People can command and demand that the Forces step in and the more of us that command and demand it and decree it on a regular basis, the more of us that do that the more they can come in and take over. And there has to be enough of us doing this and calling it forth on a regular basis. So we don’t just have scared little Earthlings that think that dark folk are coming in here to take us over. That’s not what’s happening. But that commanding it and demanding it is definitely part of the soup.

So those were their words…That is the report for now and I will return later today with a second report.

Thank You.

Back Home

Sunday, September 1, 2002, 9:00 p.m. PDT

Second Report

Hi,

September first going on nine p.m. [pacific time] I had two phone calls from A & A and I will read you his words.

[quoting]

I have taken a little ride to visit old faithful courtesy of the ships and we are getting this done now in this moment in time. Today’s the first and like Dove said, this window is being held open right now by the Beloved Master Saint Germain and all the forces of both heaven and earth. And this is getting done and there are ships everywhere I look around here. This is entirely protected by the forces of light. God is alive and magic is a-foot. We know we have won. There is no dark agenda that can control what is going on, on this planet because Earth Mother is in charge. If they want to continue to breathe, they will honor her. They will protect her and they will honor the energy of every step they move on her surface because if she don’t breathe, we don’t breathe. It’s very simple and stupid. That’s what time it is. And if they know it or not, they have to breathe air like we do and there is no place both in the earth or on the earth or even is space that they can hide?nowhere on this planet. It is time and Mother comes with her Alcione beloved twin flame and I will just say that it is the moment in time to pray and ask for guideance and know that God is with you, breathes with you because there is enough air, there is enough love, there is enough money and there is enough time.

The second phone call when I spoke live with him, I asked about the Shrub [Bush Jr.] going back to Washington, and he said that he spoke to the King today and the hologram [Bush Jr.] is doing what its doing. It’s continuing in the way that it is continuing but the forces of darkness are no longer in control. These thirteen families think that they can continue to control the planet and they can’t. Mother Earth and the Forces are in control and God above all, Mother/Father God.

So that is what’s happening and this is getting done now.

[end quoting]

So very good news on September one, thank goodness. We needed that after yesterday. And that’s all.

Love you all,

Jennifer

Back Home

Monday, September 2, 2002

First Report

{The quoted message below is the full version of the lengthy report she shortened for the voice message}

Good morning,

It’s Labor Day, September 2. This is Jennifer with a report from A & A. He left a message on my machine.

A & A are both husband and wife and he is the one who has high contacts that are both highest intelligence, military and politicians in our country as well as world leaders. He actually is in contact also, in the flesh and blood-in the physical with Galactic beings as well. So that is where this information comes from for those of you who are new. Also Dove is a friend of mine and I have some people that I know that I either speak to or have spoken to that are top military officers as well as top intelligence in our country and I also have friends that know senators and my contacts speak to governors and my friends speak to senators and bank traders etcetera and other military people so I have had all of this information confirmed and I give my due diligence two years ago when I started doing this. It’s not been quite two years but almost two years. I have been giving a daily report on this voice line that entire time for almost two years. I do one report a day, sometime two or three. Later tonight or sometime tonight I will probably do a second report. So you can check back.

Meanwhile, A & A left a message and it said:

[quoting]

Greetings,

What I can tell you today is that I got to talk to somebody named “The Sarge” and one of his buddies who is part of the National Guard up here where ever here is. And he was in Kosovo and both of these characters said that the world is going on with their dramas and it is just a hologram. There are over 200 billion mother ships coming in from other super universes. This [universe] is called the universe of Nebadon, the entire universe of which the Milky Way Galaxy is a part of and these other six super universes have superior forces, as the white bird calls them, and they are coming in as we speak. And as well, there are over 400 million mother ships around this planet, and forming a perfect circle. That is why the psychic children are talking about what is going on in the crop circle with the two dolphins and the three rings around it, are simply saying, this is what time it is. We will have peace! We will have it now. And it is time for Love, nothing else! So mote it be blessed be. And these six other super universes represent the intergalactic federation of worlds that are beyond, as Dove calls them, the Sanandas and the other Ascended folks. But I would just say that I have seen and met with these folks. And I have been to the capital of our Milky Way Galaxy at 26 degrees Sagittarius and it is called Salvington. I was given a crystal that fits into a sacred statue of Pachamama in MachuPichu. And then the other crystal, which is the mate of the crystal I have, both of these are placed into the two breasts of Pachamama, the seven cities of gold or Eldorado will open. And that is supposed to happen any time. And the Children of the Sun will come back into this reality, Now! And we will have peace on this planet. So mote it be blessed be. And I know these things are far out, Jennifer, for people fear and yes they want to hear that their money is coming and that its now. And that I spoke to Sarge and his buddy, I’ll just say that if you want to give him a name you can call him Gilligan. So the Sarge and Gilligan just said this is happening now! Right now! The forces are here! And there will not be any war! The only thing that will be going on is that the forces will be removing the dark reptilian agenda that has been in control of this planet for the last 65 million years…So mote it, be blessed be. Q’aplaa!!

[end quoting]

Back Home

Monday, September 2, 2002

First Report

{The quoted message below is the full version of the lengthy report she shortened for the voice message}

Good morning,

It’s Labor Day, September 2. This is Jennifer with a report from A & A. He left a message on my machine.

A & A are both husband and wife and he is the one who has high contacts that are both highest intelligence, military and politicians in our country as well as world leaders. He actually is in contact also, in the flesh and blood-in the physical with Galactic beings as well. So that is where this information comes from for those of you who are new. Also Dove is a friend of mine and I have some people that I know that I either speak to or have spoken to that are top military officers as well as top intelligence in our country and I also have friends that know senators and my contacts speak to governors and my friends speak to senators and bank traders etcetera and other military people so I have had all of this information confirmed and I give my due diligence two years ago when I started doing this. It’s not been quite two years but almost two years. I have been giving a daily report on this voice line that entire time for almost two years. I do one report a day, sometime two or three. Later tonight or sometime tonight I will probably do a second report. So you can check back.

Meanwhile, A & A left a message and it said:

[quoting]

Greetings,

What I can tell you today is that I got to talk to somebody named “The Sarge” and one of his buddies who is part of the National Guard up here where ever here is. And he was in Kosovo and both of these characters said that the world is going on with their dramas and it is just a hologram. There are over 200 billion mother ships coming in from other super universes. This [universe] is called the universe of Nebadon, the entire universe of which the Milky Way Galaxy is a part of and these other six super universes have superior forces, as the white bird calls them, and they are coming in as we speak. And as well, there are over 400 million mother ships around this planet, and forming a perfect circle. That is why the psychic children are talking about what is going on in the crop circle with the two dolphins and the three rings around it, are simply saying, this is what time it is. We will have peace! We will have it now. And it is time for Love, nothing else! So mote it be blessed be. And these six other super universes represent the intergalactic federation of worlds that are beyond, as Dove calls them, the Sanandas and the other Ascended folks. But I would just say that I have seen and met with these folks. And I have been to the capital of our Milky Way Galaxy at 26 degrees Sagittarius and it is called Salvington. I was given a crystal that fits into a sacred statue of Pachamama in MachuPichu. And then the other crystal, which is the mate of the crystal I have, both of these are placed into the two breasts of Pachamama, the seven cities of gold or Eldorado will open. And that is supposed to happen any time. And the Children of the Sun will come back into this reality, Now! And we will have peace on this planet. So mote it be blessed be. And I know these things are far out, Jennifer, for people fear and yes they want to hear that their money is coming and that its now. And that I spoke to Sarge and his buddy, I’ll just say that if you want to give him a name you can call him Gilligan. So the Sarge and Gilligan just said this is happening now! Right now! The forces are here! And there will not be any war! The only thing that will be going on is that the forces will be removing the dark reptilian agenda that has been in control of this planet for the last 65 million years…So mote it, be blessed be. Q’aplaa!!

[end quoting]

Back Home

Monday, September 2, 2002, 7:00 p.m. PDT

Second Report

Good Evening,

This is my second report for today.

A & A spoke to the Nameless ones today, and they say that everyone is extremely concerned with what the dark agenda is trying to do, including starting a war in Iraq but much love and immense amount of love is coming to this planet to counter the dark forces.

So that is all I have for the second report but I will finish the information I started to give you the other day about JFK Jr. and who murdered him. His plane was shot down over Mauntauk [NY] with a particle beam weapon. And it was in the same place and the same time that flight 800 was shot down and those people were murdered years earlier. So they also used a particle beam to shoot them down. And JFK Jr., he had gone on Oprah Winfrey before this happened and he said if they do me in you will know it’s the same people that did my father in and Michael. And he said this on Oprah right before he was killed. Janet Reno’s copy [clone] set him up to be killed; she also setup the whole Waco thing?her copy. And also when the people of flight 800 were murdered in New York City, that was because there were Illuminati Children on that plane. So the Illuminati Children were on that plane to go tell the truth to the world and get everyone paid with the story that we are talking about. And so they were murdered because that what they were about to do.

So now you know the truth.

I will say my formal disclaimer incase the wrong people are listening and that is that none of this is true. We are writing a sci-fi movie script.

If you wish to read any of the past reports or any of Dove’s reports, go to www.fourwinds10.com

That is it for this Labor Day for my second report. Keep up the work for helping to bring this in. The need our prayers and our love to help with this at this time. It [NESARA] is happening any time now.

Thank You.

Back Home

Tuesday, September 3, 2002, 10 p.m. PDT

Hi,

This is Jennifer. It’s been a big day and lots has been going on. And so everyone continue to pray for everyone including Dove’s elderly family member. Please send prayers her way as well.

I would like to say there is a very important report that came in today. As you all know, my life was saved a week and a half ago by the White Knights, Dove and A & A and the Forces. So since then, [there] was a list, like Schindler’s List, on rummy boy’s desk where they were going after A & A and I again. Those operatives who were ordered to pick up every single one of us who have listened to my updates as well to take us to those bye-bye places where people are permanently removed. So what happened today is that the White Nights and the Forces and A & A deleted 3,000 people in an agency. And that they will no longer be a threat to us. Perhaps when there is more time I can give you more details.

Also, so that we can continue informing people and keeping everyone protected with information and all plugged in here to the big story, we are again asking for donations.

Love you all,

That’s it for tonight.

조회 수 :
등록일 :
19:53:58 (*.51.94.77)
엮인글 :
http://www.lightearth.net/free0/30479/765/trackback
게시글 주소 :
http://www.lightearth.net/30479
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 국제정세와 관련하여 실시간 전달되는 중요한 정보를 금일부터 올립니다. 아트만 2020-05-14 182565