http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PagPawnt/ 아래의 글은 PagPawnt 야후 싸이트에 올라왔던 것으로서,
Anneke라는 분이 채널링과 전생퇴행 중에 알게 된 점을 밝히고 있습니다.
참고하세요 ~

----- Original Message -----
Subject: [PagPawnt] RAEL - CLONING - ATLANTIS
라엘 - 복제 - 아틀란티스

What I can remember from channelings about Atlantis and what caused the downfall of it, was that the beings recognizing God, the Almighty, the Creator, were overruled by the scientists. The spiritual beings were imprisoned in a way that they could see everything happening, but were not able to do anything because the scientists built an energy wall around them.

아틀란티스와 그 몰락을 초래한 일들에 대한 채널링으로부터 내가 기억할 수 있는 것은, 전지전능한 신이자 창조주를 인정하는 존재들이 당시의 과학자들에 의해 압도당했다는 것입니다. 영적인 존재들은 모든 일들이 일어나는 것을 볼 수 있는 정도로 투옥되었지만 어떤 일도 할 수 없었는데, 왜냐하면 과학자들이 그들 주위에 에너지 장벽을 설치했기 때문입니다.

In regression I went back to that time and was one of the imprisoned beings and felt very sad about not being able to stop the downfall. It is from that experience that I have that feeling inside me that says "O God, please help us that this will not happen again", however, I feel that we now have a lot more support from the higher dimensions/other civilizations.

전생 퇴행 중에 나는 아틀란티스 시절로 되돌아갔는데, 나는 투옥된 존재들 중 한 명이었고 그 몰락을 멈출 수 없음에 매우 슬펐습니다. 다음의 말은 내가 내면에서 느꼈던 말입니다: "오! 신이시여, 제발 이런 일이 다시 일어나지 않게 우리를 도와주십시오." 하지만, 지금은 우리가 더 높은 차원과 다른 문명권으로부터 더 많은 지원을 받고 있음을 느낍니다.

RAEL is a scientist and I hope he will be or become humble enough to accept that God is the basis of all and that in all things universal laws apply whether he and others belief it or not. At least he is a catalist for change that will force a lot of people to think outside the box and become aware that we are part of a huge universe with civilizations older than ours.

라엘은 과학자입니다. 그리고, 희망하건대 그가 우주법칙이 적용되는 모든 것들의 바탕이 신God이라는 사실을 인정할 정도로 충분히 겸손해지길 바랍니다. 라엘이나 다른 이들이 그것을 믿든 믿지 않던 말입니다. 적어도, 그는 많은 사람들이 상자 바깥에 있는 것을 생각하게 만들고, 이 거대한 우주에는 우리보다 더 오래된 문명권이 있으며 우리는 그 일부라는 점을 깨닫게 해줄 변화의 촉매입니다.

As you see, this keeps me busy.
이 점이 나를 바쁘게 만듭니다.

Love and light
사랑과 빛으로,
Anneke
애니케

* 운영자님에 의해서 게시물 이동되었습니다 (2007-12-15 10:08)