http://blog.daum.net/petercskim/7858176 .[펌]

현재 방역당국과 세계기구의 움직임에 대한 이면 소식

좀 끔찍한 영상 정보가 들어오고 있습니다. 돼지독감 감염으로 인해 인명의 대량 사망이 예상된다고 하여서 미국 방역당국과 시신처리에 관련된 당국에서 엄청난 관과 묘소를 준비하고 있다는 황당개그 뉴스 같은 소식입니다. 어안이 벙벙한데요, 아래 링크 중에서 두번째 것이 그것이고요, 첫번 것은 세계 식량기구 FAO 와 보건기구 WHO 당국자들은 세계적인 전염병의 창궐이 예상되며 이론 인해 60억명의 인구중에 생존자가 5억명에 불과할수 있다는 뉴스가 들어오고 있습니다. 더 어이없는 일입니다.

우리 국민은 지난번 사스 바이러스나 조류바이러스에서 강인한 내성을 보였고 이번의 돼지독감도 희생자는 미미하고 오히려 이겨내고 있는 상황으로 알려져 있습니다. 한민족이 체질이 강하다는 면도 있고요 우리네 먹거리가 전염병 바이러스에 내성이 있다는 증거라 생각됩니다. 그렇지만 저희 모두 조심해야겠습니다. 세계적 방역기구에서 나오는 예측이 아주 기괴하고 무책임한 내용들에 뭔가 이상한 느낌이 들어옵니다.

항상 실내에 들어올 때 손과 발을 깨끗이 씻으시고 음식 절대 끓인 것을 상식하시기 바랍니다. 그리고 현재 지구자기장이 극도로 약해지기에 우리 체내 DNA 로부터 요구되는 자기적 에너지의 상응하는 값이 일치하지 않고 있습니다. 그래서 아주 피곤하고 기운이 없고 어딘가 약한 부위로 염증이나 허약증세가 돌발되고 있습니다. 이럴때 자주 쉬어주시고 물을 많이 드시기 바랍니다. 염증은 되도록 시원한 과일 같은 것을 드시면서 천연 한약재로 다스리시기 바랍니다.

아래 영상물이 모두 영문 영어인데 그래도 들어보시면 중요한데는 문자가 같이 나오니 이해되실 것입니다. 그럼..

Depopulation of the Planet 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suQ61AXtE8k

Plans for Mass Graves Confirm!ed: Government Surveying Cemetery Readiness for Flu Outbreak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYE1ddv5Iew

앞의 영상뉴스에서 전염병을 이겨낼 방안을 주지 못하고 오히려 인류를 해칠수잇는 의도를 제시한 세계 기구들의 무책임한 문제를 지적했는데요, 이에 대해 어번던트호프 지도자, 캔더스는 덤덤한 내용의 대응 서한을 보내왔습니다. 잠간 요약내용을 보시죠.

“당신들은 돼지독감 계획에 투영되고있는 어둠세력의 절박한 처지를 알아야 합니다. 그 세력은 자체적 많은 문제를 안고 있습니다. 그들도 지구행성이 인구과잉 상태라는 것을 알고 있으며 이런 인구를 자기들이 관리할 수없으며 현재 이 문제를 안고 있습니다.  

전염병으로 진행중인 것은 그들이 갖고있던 대체 계획 2, 3인데요, 이를 벌여놓고 그들은 도망쳐서 이런 혼잡한 문제로부터 회피하려는 것이지요. 그러나 그들은 도망갈 수 없습니다. 이미 그 옵션은 상실했지요. 그래서 나온 것이 바로 이것입니다.

그들은 우주로 여행할 수없게 되어있습니다. 또 그들이 지하 깊숙한 곳에 설치한 기지도 사용이 불가합니다. 이미 우주함대에서 접수해 놓은 상태기 때문입니다.

나는 중심을 잡고 있습니다. [중략]

여러분은 CM(그리스도 마이클)의 선택의 시간을 기다려주세요. 그분은 현재 전염병 상황을 다루지않고 있는데, 머지않아 좋은 소식이 당도할 것으로 보입니다.

Re: [ahsupport] A POSSIBLE SCENARIO ,NOBODY WANTS!

candacefrieze

I won't download this, too long, but the title suggests along with other similar videos the attempted "swine flu" depopulation scheme. You have to understand the dark ones, they are desparate. They have lots of problems themselves, and they know the planet is overpopulated and gettting beyond their ability to manage. What is going on here with disease, is that they planned alternative 2 and 3 to deal with the issues, and that was they would flee and leave the mess. They can't flee, they have lost that option. So this is their other option. They can't travel in space en masse, and their underground areas they built for themselves are no longer usable to them, having been taken over by fleet. I would remain centered. While they were successful in Europe with the plauge the issue of overpopulation is MUCH greater and this isn't going to work for them either, the problems will be huge. Await the timing of CM. If you view this film, view it from "their" viewpoint for understanding, perhaps.

CM has be completely unwilling to update on this topic of the swine flu, I would take that as some sort of good news actually.

--- In ahsupport@yahoogroups.com, CorrinaLynnMorningStarAriel wrote:
>
> Osiyo with Blessings Dear One for sharing this;
>  
> The One thing we all have to remember when being alert!ed to any kind of dark message such as this is to remember to keep ourselves surrounded by love and Light, and remember to not allow fear to envelope into our lives;
> We have all been given the tools to go within ourselves and asked for assistance from those of the Universal Powers that Be that do have medical assistant teams to help us, we just need to remember to ask; Also many of us have been given the gift of Reiki Mastership for healing, and it is well time that any of us that have recieved knowledge in natural healing and or Holistic healing abilities to use them, and not just let them stay dormant;
> The Time is NOW; to use and remember what we have been told and taught and to NOT just stand by and allow for fear to take control of our lives as it is;
> There are always choices within free will and this secnario can also be changed if we all want it too;
> Blessings Abound to You Dear One with all Light and Life;
>  
> To Spare,
> To share.
> I AM THAT I AM
> CorrinaLynn
>  Morning Star
> Sunalei Noquisi
> Ariel
> sacredjourneys@yahoogroups.com
>  
>
> --- On Sun, 5/24/09, Carolina Feher wrote:
> Subject: [ahsupport] A POSSIBLE SCENARIO ,NOBODY WANTS!
>  
> LUIS  
> TO ALL OF YOU  ( AH GROUP) I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A COMENT / OR EXPLANATION ABOUT THIS VIDEO THAT'S FREEZ MY BLOOD, AS FAR AS I SEE THE DARK SIDE HAVE ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER ,TO GO IN TO THAT SCENARIO! AND IS TERRIBLY SCARY!
>  
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suQ61AXtE8k&feature=related
>  
> CAN ANY BODY GIVE ME ANY  ANSWER ABOUT??
> NAMASTE
> LOVE TO ALL!     LUIS F.
>  
> PD:  ALSO ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THE GPS CENSUS ??   WHO NEEDS THAT?? IN MY OPINION ONLY THE MILITARY!, AND NOT FOR GOOD!