It was a very beautiful sunny morning with crystal clear blue skies and a gentle breeze.  I could smell the Cedar and Juniper in the air along with the cool bite of fall!  I called out to the Universe and I asked, "What news O UNIVERSE do you bring me THIS DAY about unfolding events on Earth?  [And I said to myself---"I wonder what is going on right now in that dark base?"]  

As I did this I sent MY ENERGIES OUT INTO THE ETHERS and waited to 'FEEL AND SENSE A RESPONSE!'
  The next moment I heard a crunching sound and I looked up and there was Beloved Mother Sekhmet standing 13 ft. tall with her hands on her hips walking out of the desert just like I have seen her so many times!  

She greeted me with A GIANT ROAR! "R--O--A--R!!!"  I responded in kind!  'SHE WHO WAS HERE BEFORE THE GOD'S WERE' knew exactly what I HAD BEEN THINKING!  
  Mother Sekhmet said, "So Commander, you want a glimpse of what is going on in that dark base---do you!  Come--I will show you!"

The next second we stepped into 5th Dimensional Reality by melding into the living rocks and became 'totally cloaked and invisible'!  We found ourselves inside 'The Underground Control Center' of this base and could observe what was going on in this huge underground rock room.  

What we saw were 'ALL KINDS OF ALIEN BEINGS' [Greys---little and big, Reptilian/Hybrids with scaly skin, tails and slits for eyes, humanoids, insectoids and much more] all sitting before an enormous wall of computer screens with all sorts of flashing lights, diagrams, aerial views of cities, vortices and orbit patterns---monitoring what was happening in different geographical areas around the planet!

They were using all sorts of negative technologies upon the people of Earth.  They were sending ELF [Extremely Low Frequency Waves] to people across the planet changing 'the brain waves' shutting down their ability to access LOVE and causing GREAT FEAR AND SUFFERING!  
  What they were doing began to make my stomach turn!    

그레이들이 아직도 지하 요새에서 못된 짓을 하고 있었다니...
진도가 느리구만...