번역  :  얼쑤

CHANNELLING "DISCOVERING YOUR SPIRITUALITY"
This live channelling was Given AT Delphi Universityand Spiritual Center - The Temple of WisdomMcCaysville, GeorgiaJuly 7, 2007

이 채널은 달피 대학교 그리고 영적 센터 - 지혜의 사원에서-조지아주 맥케이스빌에서 전해졌습니다..

2007년 7월 7일
채널링 “여러분의 영성 발견”

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Servi ce.
반가와요, 친애하는 인류여, 나는 크라이언이며 자기서비스입니다

I am aware of where we are [speaking of being in the Temple of Wisdom on the campus of Delphi]. This is a temple built to honor the majesty of the Human Being. This is a place that is sacred, honoring what is intuitively known about the magnificence inside each of you. It is a place that is dedicated to the love of God, to the love of humanity and the compassionate teachings of peace on Earth. It is dedicated to peace inside, so let it not be lost on any who are listening or reading this that this is a sacred place and this is where we begin this message... a perfect place for it.

나는 우리가 있는 곳을 압니다[델피 캠퍼스에 지혜의 사원에 있는 것을 말하는 중임]. 이 곳은 인간 존재의 위엄을 경외하기 위해 지어진 사원입니다. 이 곳은 각 자의 내면에 장엄함에 관한 직관적으로 알려지는 것을 존중하는 신성한 곳입니다. 이 곳은 신의 사랑에 헌신한 장소이며 지상에 인간의 사랑에 헌신하고 컴패션과 평화의 가르침에 공헌했습니다. 내면의 평화에 헌신했고 따라서 그것은 이 메시지를 듣고 읽는 어느 누구도 잃어버리지 않게 하고 그것을 위한 완전한 장소로서 이 메시지를 시작하는 곳입니다

When you have this situation, you have energy that emanates even from the chairs you sit in. There is energy from the walls, from the floor, from the very stones that are here [speaking mainly of the crystals which are directly in front of Lee], and all that they represent in their power and synchrony, singing the same song. The elements know who you are! Oh, dear ones, is that too esoteric for you

여러분이 이 같은 상황에 있으면, 여러분이 앉아있는 의자에서 흘러나오는 에너지를 느낌니다. 벽과 바닥 여기[주로 리앞에 직접적으로 존재하는 크리스탈에 대해 말하는 것임]로 부터의 에너지가 있습니다, 그리고 모든 그것들이 자신들의 힘과 동시성으로 똑같은 노래를 부르며 참여합니다. 그 요소들이 여러분이 누구인지 알며! 오, 친구들 여러분을 위해 매우 희망적인 것입니다

Some of you are overwhelmed, perhaps, with the energy of the entourage that floods into this place, not even being aware of the other entourage that has always been here. The elements that have gone into the building of this place know who you are, and some of them are old. Culled from the forests that are older than you are... yet they know who you are. You see, you’re a piece of God, the angelic realm, the creative force of the planet, and they see you differently than you see yourselves. They don’t see what you see in the mirror, for they feel an angelic presence has entered the room. They wonder what the angel conclave is today that would bring such an energy in here. They hear and see your magnificence. They’re singing a grand song and you can’t even hear it. But I can. I always can. You don’t even know who you are, really

몇몇 사람은 이장소로 흘러나는 집단 환경의 에너지로 다소 압도되어 당황합니다, 이곳에 항상 있던 다른 집합적 가족을 자각하지 못해도 그렇습니다.  이 장소의 구조로 된 그 요소들이 여러분인 존재를 알지요, 그리고 몇몇은 오래되었습니다. 여러분 존재보다 더 오래된 숲에서 선택된 것은 ...이제 그것들이 여러분이 누군지 알지요. 아시듯이, 여러분이 신의 한 부분이고 천사적 영역의 한 부분이며, 창조적 에너지의 한 부분입니다, 그리고 그것들이 여러분이 스스로를 보는 것보다 다르게 여러분을 이해합니다. 거울속에 당신들이 보는 당신으로 이해하지 않습니다, 왜냐하면 그것들이 이 방에 들어온 천사적 현존을 느끼기 때문입니다. 그것들은 이곳에 저 같은 에너지가 오늘 천사 회합에 모여진 것을 이상히 여깁니다. 그들이 장엄한 노래를 부르며 그것을 여러분이 듣지조차 못할 수 있지만 나는 듣습니다. 항상 들을 수  있지요. 여러분은 진정으로 누구인지조차 알지 못합니다

It’s designed that way, Human Being. The design is one that calls upon your free choice to come up with answers. The task, as you sit in the chairs, is if you can awaken spiritually to the point where you can chip away at the wall that separates you from God. It is called the duality, and it represents the free will of a Human Being, ready to tear down an invisible and illusive wall – one that is unseen to many, but that is part of spiritual awareness. It’s a wall, when broached, that will then reveal the secrets of life and why you’re here. And that, dear one, is what we want to speak of tonight.

그것은 인간 존재인  그 방식으로 고안되었습니다. 그 디자인이 해법으로 떠오르게 하기 위한 여러분의 자유선택을 초대하는 그것입니다. 여러분이 의자에 앉아서 그 일이 만약 여러분이 신과 분리된 벽을 부수어 버리는 지점에서 영적으로 깨어날 수 있는 일입니다. 그것을 이원성으로 불렀고 보이지 않고 착각을 일으키는 벽- 많은 것이 보여지지 않지만 영적 깨달음의 부분임 - 을 부수며 눈물 흘리는 준비된 인간존재의 자유의지로 나타납니다. 이원성은 하나의 벽입니다, 삶의 비밀을 들어낼 벽이 뚫리는 그리고 여러분이 여기 있는 이유인 벽입니다. 그리고 그것이 친애하는 친구들 오늘밤 말하기 원하는 것입니다.

So let us make some things clear even before we begin. First, I am Kryon. I know where I am and I know what has transpired in this place... and I am in awe of it. There is purity within the guidance from those who have built this and the things that are taking place here. There are lives that have been saved here! I’ll tell you what that means in a minute.

시작 전에 몇 가지 일들을 명확히 할까요. 먼저 나는 크라이언입니다. 나는 내가 있는 곳을 알고 이 장소에 발생되는 것을 압니다...그리고 그 일어나는 일을 존중합니다. 이 같은 일과 여기서 일어나는 일들을 만든 이들로부터 내면에 안내의 순수성이 존재합니다. 이곳에서 구축된 생명들이 존재합니다!  잠시 동안 그것이 의미하는 것을 말합니다

I speak to a group of old souls. There is no first-timer here [in the room where the channelling is being given]. Every single one of you has been here before. All of you have an Akashic record that is lengthy. There are Lemurians in the room. There are those who have come out of the mystery schools in the room. I have shamans in the room! There are profound healing techniques in the room, and there are those who have healed themselves in the room, and those who want to in the room. Let it be known, dear Human Being, that you have placed yourselves in this temple with free choice. You have the ability to walk out of this place differently than you came in, every single one of you, no matter where you are on the path. Synchronistically, you have created this situation for yourselves, and so here I am. So I say to you, may the solutions be brought forward to what you came for, and the knowledge be yours of the questions that are on the tip of your tongue. For they are personal and they are unique to you and your path, and they are ready to be dealt with. Indeed, it’s a good time for healing. There is no better time. You’ve come to the right place

오래된 영혼들에게 말합니다. [채널링이 전해지는 이 방] 여기가 처음이 아닙니다. 모든 여러분 각 개별 존재는 전에 이곳에 있었습니다. 모든 여러분이 긴 아카식 기록이 있습니다. 이 방에 레무리안들이 있지요. 이 방에 불가사의한 학파들로부터 온 레무리안들이 있습니다. 샤먼들이 있으며 이 방에 중후한 치유 기술사들이 있습니다, 그리고 스스로를 치유한 이들이 있습니다 그리고 치유되기 원하는 이들이 있습니다. 그것이 알려지게 합시다, 친애하는 인류여, 여러분이 자유선택으로 이 사원에서 자신이 자리잡고 있는 것이 알려지도록 하세요. 들어올 때와 다르게 이 장소를 떠나는 능력을 여러분이 가지고 있습니다, 모든 여러분의 개별 존재는 여러분이 여정의 어디에 있든 문제되지 않습니다. 동시적으로 여러분이 자신을 위해 이 상황을 창조했지요, 그래서 여기 내가 있습니다. 말하고자 하는 것은 해법들이 여러분이 앞으로 나오면서 되가져오게 될 것이고 여러분의 질문들에 대한 지식들이 존재합니다. 왜냐면 그것들이 개별적이고 여러분과 각 여정의 독특함이고, 그것들이 다루어지기 위해 준비되었습니다. 정말로, 치유를 위한 좋은 시간이고. 더 좋은 시간은 없습니다. 바로 그 장소에 여러분이 있습니다

There are many on Earth who are awakening. Be aware of this. As ancient as you all are, some in this room have only just discovered the premise of awakening to a grander God. Many have felt it, indeed! They knew somehow they were spiritual beings, but they come here brand new, never having heard anything about what we speak. We have the big picture, and we know who you are. Each time you arrive on Earth, you get to examine if the esoteric things are for you or not. Many of you seem to have been born into these kinds of examinations of the esoteric. Early on you rejected what was given to you as the spirituality of your family or the way things work, and you pursued your own course, some of you at the expense of your family’s love. You see, I know who’s here and who is reading. Don’t you think we "walked the walk" with you? Don’t you think the angels were there during the disruptions and frustrations? Don’t you think we saw the tears? Don’t you think we were there when you cried out for help? Oh, we were. I know who’s here.

깨어나는 많은 이들이 지구에 있습니다. 이것을 아세요. 여러분 모두 만큼 오래된 존재가 있습니다. 이 방의 몇 몇이 어떤 더욱 웅장한 신에게 깨어나는 약속을 단지 발견했습니다. 정말로! 많은 이들이 그것을 느꼈습니다. 그들이 영적 존재들이었음을 어쨌든 알았습니다, 그러나 그들이 우리가 말하는 것에 대하여 아무것도 듣지 못한 채 새로운 상품이 여기에 왔습니다. 우리는 커다란 그림이 있습니다, 그리고 당신이 누군지 알지요. 각 시간마다 지구에 여러분이 도착할 때마다 여러분을 위한 비젼적 일 인지 또는 아닌 일인지 여러분이 실험을 합니다. 많은 여러분이 비젼에 대한 이 같은 종류의 실험으로 태어나게 된 것 같습니다.  여러분이 여러분의 가족의 영성으로서 또는 일들이 작용하는 그 방식으로서 여러분에게 주어진 것을 일찍이 거부했던 것에 대하여, 그리고 여러분이 자신의 과정 즉 가족의 사랑에 관한 대가로 이 과정을 추구했습니다. 아시지요, 나는 누가 읽고 있는 중인지 누가 여기 있는지 알지요. 우리가 여러분과 “그 걸음을 내디뎠다”고 생각지 않나요? 천사들이 붕괴와 파괴속에서 있었다고 생각지 않나요? 우리가 그 눈물들을 보았다고 생각지 않으세요? 여러분이 도움을 바라며 울 때 거기 있었다고 생각지 않나요? 오, 우리는 있었습니다. 나는 여기 있는 누구를 알지요.

Humanity awakens in different times and in different ways. The old souls on this planet are starting to awaken en masse due to the shift that we have been explaining for almost two decades. But so many of them do not know where to turn or what to do. They get excited and ask, "Where’s the beginning of the information? Where’s the knowledge? How can I get up to speed? Where’s the primer I can turn to?"

인류가 다른 시대와 다른 방식에서 깨어납니다. 이 행성에 오래된 영혼들이 거의 2십년 동안 우리가 설명했던 전환을 위해 깃대를 세워 깨어나기 시작하고 있습니다. 그러나 많은 그들이 어디로 갈지 무엇을 할지 모릅니다. 그들이 흥미가 있고 그리고 묻습니다 “그 정보의 시작이 어디 있나요? 그 지식이 어디 있어요? 어떻게 내가 속도를 올릴 수 있나요? 내가 전환할 수 있는 안내서가 어디 있지요?”

I have given my partner [Lee] much information now for 18 years, given much like he is doing today. He sits before Human Beings and he speaks my communication, translated into his language so it’s comfortable for him and readable by you. These are the words of Kryon, and through that period of time there has been so much covered! Much of it is "graduate information," and much of it is "core information," all intermingled depending on the group that is sitting before me. But for one who is awakening in this massive shift, there is no primer, no starting point, no premise to build a basis on.

나는 파트너 리에게 18년 동안 많은 정보를 전했습니다, 오늘 그가 하고 있는 것처럼 많은 것을요. 인간들 앞에 앉아서 그리고 내 전달물을 말하고 그에게 편안한 언어로 번역하고 읽을 수 있게 했습니다. 이것들은 크라이언 말입니다, 그리고 저 기간을 거치며 거기엔 많은 것이 있게 되었죠. 그것 중에 많은 것들이 “변화하는 정보”이고 “중요한 정보” 였고, 모든 것이 내 앞에 앉아 있는 그룹에 따라서 섞여 있습니다. 그러나 대규모의 전환속에 깨어나는 이들을 위해, 안내서와 시작시점, 바탕을 이루는 선약은 없습니다.

Truly, you could start at Kryon Book One, which I asked my partner to name The End Times. But that was a cryptic time for him and he was learning how to channel. He was not within the meld with me as he is now. It was also communication for 1989, and not today. So the message was not as clear as today, not like it is now. It was not as personal, not like it is now. So today we embark upon a task that I have told my partner we would do. There is to be a multi-chaptered primer that may never be a physical book, but which has a name like one. It shall represent instruction sets for those who wish to start at the beginning. The channelling this evening, therefore, will be core information – lesson one – that takes the reader to the beginning of this new energy and all that goes with it. This is where it begins. This is where the Human will come to discover the premise. This is also what some of  you need as a refresher, for there is some information that you don’t know that will be presented tonight.

진실로, 여러분이 크라이언 북 1권으로 시작할 수 있죠, 나는 파트너에게 “시간의 종말”로 이름 붙이도록 요청했지요. 그러나 저것이 그에게 비밀의 시간이었고 채널의 방식을 배우는 중이었습니다. 그가 지금 존재하는 것처럼 나와 더불어 병합하는 내면에 있지 않았습니다. 그래서 그 메시지가 오늘 만큼 명료하지 않았습니다. 지금 존재하는 것과는 다르죠. 오늘 우리는 내가 파트너에게 할 일을 말했던 일을 시작합니다. 결코 물리적인 책이 아닌 확장된 에너지가 있습니다. 시작을 바라는 이들을 위한 안내 세트로 나타날 겁니다. 채널링하는 오늘 저녁 그래서 레슨 1인 이 새로운 에너지 시작에 독자가 있는 핵심 정보가 있을 겁니다 그리고 그것과 진행하는 모든 것이 있을 겁니다. 이곳은 시작하는 곳입니다. 인간이 대 전제를 발견하기 위해 올 장소입니다. 여러분 중 몇 분이 어떤 신선함이 필요한 곳이기도 합니다, 오늘밤 제시될 것을 알지 못하는 어떤 정보가 있기 때문입니다.

So we say, "It begins," and this channel, which has been transcribed, is the one we wish to call the first chapter of the primer. We’ll call it, "Realizing Your Own Spirituality."

따라서 말합니다 “이것은 시작입니다” 그리고 이 채널이 설명되고 입문서 첫째 장으로 부르기 바라는 것입니다. “여러분 자신의 영성을 깨달음” 이라고 부를 겁니다.

Truth – The Basis for Belief and Action
진실 -  믿음과 행위를 위한 기초

Before we even begin the teaching, we have to discuss a premise we have discussed one time before: "What Is Truth?" In your own reality, within the perception walls you build around your mind called "3D," there are absolutes in truth, in math and in science. When you begin to break those three-dimensional walls down and get into the system of interdimensional things, and especially spiritual things, all the rules of reality change. So what I’m about to tell you may not sit well with all of you, for you will weigh them in a 3D way instead of a multiple-D way, because of the way your mind works.

우리가 가르침을 곧 바로 시작하기 전에, 이 전에 한번 논의했던 어떤 약속을 논의해야 합니다 : 진실은 무엇인가? 여러분 자신의 진실에서 말이죠, 여러분이 3차원이라 부르는 마음 주변에 만든 벽들의 인지 내에서 거기, 진실에 있어서, 수학과 과학에 있어서 절대적인 진실이 있습니다.  여러분이 저 3차원 벽들을 부술 때 간차원성인 일들의 시스템으로 가고 , 특별히 영적인 일들을 시작하면 모든 진실인 규칙들이 변화합니다. 따라서 여러분에게 말하려는 것은 모든 여러분이 편히 앉아 있을 수 없을 겁니다, 왜냐고요  확장된 차원 방식 대신인 3차원에서는 내 말들이 무거울 것이기 때문입니다, 여러분 마음의 작업 방식 때문입니다.

Truth is relative to your path, and is multiple. Many will immediately say, "Kryon, we don’t like that. There has to be one truth, for truth sets the stage for the direction of the Human’s search for God. Therefore, there can only be one truth, and only one God." Does one God mean one truth, or could you indeed see many roads to the one God? When you get to the other side of the veil in death, don’t be shocked to find others there who were not part of your church or your truth. Instead, there are many truths, and with pure intent, they are all passionate roads that lead to God and "the family of God."

진실은 여러분 여정과 관련됩니다, 그리고 복합적입니다. 많은 이들이 “크라이언, 우리는 그걸 안 좋아해요, 하나의 진실이 있어야 해요, 왜냐면 진실은 신을 찾는 인간의 탐색 방향을 위한 무대가 있기 때문이죠 그러므로 오직 하나의 진실만이 있을 수 있고 오직 하나의 신만이 존재합니다.”라고 즉각 말합니다. 하나의 신이 하나의 진실을 의미하는 또는 하나의 신에 많은 길들이 진정 보여질 수 있습니까?  여러분이 죽음에서 베일 이편에 오면, 교회의 부분 또는 여러분의 진실이 없는 베일 이편에서 다른 이들이 찾고 있는 것에 충격 받지 마세요. 대신에 많은 진실들이 존재하고, 순수한 의도로 그들이 신에게 이끌리고 “신의 가족”에 이르는 모든 열정의 길이 있습니다.

For those who demand there only be one truth, I'll give you one. Indeed there is a generic truth, a core truth, and it is this – that at the center of every atom in this Universe of yours, you will find the love of God in a personal way. That’s the core energy. That’s the truth. But you might say, "Well, how sweet!" And I will say, oh no, I’m not talking about sweet. I’m talking about physics. There is an energy at the core of every atom that makes things work, and when you remove the energy of God, it all collapses. You might say it’s the space between the electron haze and the nucleus of the atom that keeps things moving and separated. It represents more than you’ll ever measure, more than you’ll know. It’s basic physics and it’s the love of God. That’s the core truth, and scientists are on the verge of realizing it. They will call it something else, but there will be the realization of an intelligent force keeping things running.

오직 하나의 진실이 있어야 한다고 요구하는 이들을 위해, 나는 하나를 전합니다. 정말로 일반적인 진실, 어떤 핵심 진실이 있습니다. 이것입니다 여러분의 우주의 모든 원자의 중심에서, 여러분이 자신의 개성적 방식에서 신의 사랑을 발견할 겁니다. 그것이 진실입니다. 그것이 핵심에너지입니다. 그러나 여러분이 “와, 정말 달콤해!”라고 말할 지 몰라요 그리고 나는 오, 아닙니다 나는 달콤한 것을 말하고 있지 않았어요 라고 말할 겁니다. 나는 물리학에 대해 말하는 중입니다. 물질들이 작동하는 모든 원자의 핵에는 어떤 에너지가 존재합니다, 그리고 여러분이 신의 에너지를 제거하면 그것 모두는 충돌합니다. 저 충돌이 여러분이 사물들이 움직이고 분리되도록 하는 원자의 핵과 전자의 희미함 사이의 우주다 라고 말할지 모르죠. 충돌은 지금까지 측정 할 수 있는 것보다 더 많이 나타납니다, 여러분이 아는 것 이상으로 말이죠. 그것은 기초적 물리학이고 그것이 신의 사랑입니다. 그들이 그것을 어떤 다른 것으로 부를 것이지만, 사물들이 진행하도록 하는 지성적 힘, 에너지에 대한 깨달음이 있을 겁니다.

Here is the definition of truth: It is when a Human Being marries his heart to the passion of God and creates discovery. It is an acknowledgment of a personal search, if you wish, without knowing anything more. It is a willingness, with free choice, to find out about God inside. That’s truth. So, therefore, you have multiple truths as you go around the room from multiple Human Beings. But again, a Human doesn’t necessarily like that. You say, "There must be one truth, one doctrine, one building." And we say, "How 3D of you!" The linearity of your existence has been placed on God and you have decided to make a 3D God! This then matches your Human experience. Don’t you see how limiting this is? It is the cartoon character coming to life, stepping off the 2D page and meeting a Human. But he screams in confusion and frustration, seeing 3D for the first time. He can’t cope with it and doesn’t understand it... for it doesn’t make any sense. Therefore, he returns to his domain on his page and draws Humans in 2D so he can make sense of it all. You are then rendered as a 2D drawing due to the limitations of the observer.

여기 진실에 대한 정의가 있어요: 진실은 어떤 인간 존재가 신의 열정으로, 발견을 창조하기 위해 자신의 가슴과 결혼하는 순간입니다.
열정으로 신과 결혼하는 것은 여러분이 원하면, 무엇인가 많은 것에 대해 알지 못하면서 개인적 탐색의 자백, 승인, 감사입니다. 그것은 어떤 의지로 자유선택으로 내면의 신에 대한 발견을 위한 것이죠. 그것이 진실입니다. 그래서, 여러분이 복합적 인간에서 내면의 방에 갈 때 복합적 진실들을 소유하는 것이죠. 다시 한 번,  인간존재가 필수적으로 그것을 좋아하지 않아요. “하나의 진실이 있음에 분명해, 하나의 성명서, 하나의 빌딩.” 라고 여러분이 말합니다. 그리고 우리는 “여러분의 3차원이 어떤가요!”라고 말하지요. 여러분 존재의 선상에 신이 놓여져 있고 여러분이 3차원 신을 만들기 위해 결정하는 겁니다. 이것이 여러분의 인간 체험과 연결됩니다. 여러분이 3차원적 신을 얼마나 제한하고 있는지 아세요. 그것은 삶으로 나오는 2차원 지면에 떨어지는 한 인간을 만나는 만화의 주인공입니다. 먼저 3차원에서 보는 것은 그가 파괴와 혼란 속에서 비명을 지릅니다. 그는 그것과 맞서 싸울 수 없고 이해하지 못합니다...그것은 어떤 감각이 느껴지지 않습니다. 그러므로 그는 지면위의 영역으로 돌아와서 그것 모두를 감지하는 것이 가능한 2차원 인간이 됩니다.  그러면 여러분은 관찰자에 의한 제한으로 그려진 바탕인 2차원으로써 표현됩니다.

여러분 각자의 내면에 “가족”을 발견할 겁니다. 이 “가족”이 신에 대한 전체성을 떠오르게 하는 직관적 “그룹”입니다. 저 가족의 핵심에서 간차원적 작업에 관한 똑같은 조직이 있습니다 그리고 그것은 신의 사랑으로부터 나오며 여러분이 ‘영(spirit)이라 일컫는 compassion입니다. 그래서 여러분의 진실은 삶에서 자신이 표명하는 것을 창조하기 위한 정열을 따르면서 행하고 있는 것입니다. 대부분 인간들이 이해 못하고 이해 못할 것은 그러한 시스템이 여러분의 많은 진실들 사이에 밀착되어 있기 때문이다

Inside each of you, you will discover the "family." This "family" is the intuitive "group" that makes up the whole of God. At the core of the family is the same system of interdimensional workings and it comes from the love of God and the compassion of what you call Spirit. Therefore, your truth is what you are doing when you follow your passion to create manifestation in your life. What most Human Beings do not, and will not, understand is that this system is the glue between your many truths. Difficult to explain in 3D, isn’t it? But between the multiple truths of your quests for what you’re supposed to do is a glue of knowledge and synchronicity, all working together within the potentials of the system to make things happen in 3D. There is more than it seems here.

3차원에서 설명하기 어렵지요, 그렇지요? 그러나 여러분이 할려고 하는 요청에 대한 복합적 진실 사이에서는 즉 앎과 동시성, 3차원에서 벌어지는 일을 만들기 위한 저 시스템(유도법칙:역주)의 잠재성들 내에서 모든 것이 더불어 작동하는 단서가 있습니다. 이곳에서 보여지는 것보다 더 많은 것이 있습니다.

The Beginning Premise
시작의 전제

So let us begin with the premise. You are not looking for a doctrine. You are not looking for a prophet. You are stepping off the page of 3D belief, of following others within a generic box of belief, and are instead risking the idea that God is far bigger than anything you have ever been told. You’re looking for what you are here for, and the premise is that the search will reveal to you not only your own path, but also that you are part of a grand system. It’s an interdimensional system of how things work and is intuitive and shared by others all over the world. It’s innate, meaning "built into the cells of humanity." It is magnificent and will also reveal God inside to the extent that you can become your own prophet, your own master, revealing divinity within your own eternal existence. It will bring you to the realization that you have lived before, and that this is absolutely a staple of the system, not odd or weird, but rather a wise observation of how it all fits. It will fly in the face of those who are steeped in a 3D mythology, given to them by those who existed in a far less enlightened time and energy on this planet.

이 전제로 시작하도록 합시다. 여러분이 어떤 성명서를 찾지 못합니다. 어떤 예언도 찾지 못할 겁니다. 여러분이 3차원 지면을,  믿음의 일반적 상자 안에서 다른 이들을 따르는 것에서 떠나가는 중입니다, 그리고 대신 신은 이제껏 여러분이 들은 것보다 멀리 있는 더 큰 존재라는 개념에 감히 도전중입니다. 여러분이 여기 있는 이유를 찾는 중이고 그리고 전제는 그 탐색이 자신의 여정과 웅장한 어떤 시스템의 부분이 당신에게 폭로되는 것입니다. 들어남은 일들이 작동하는 방식에 대한 간차원적 시스템이고 직관적이며 그리고 세상 모든 이들과 나누어졌습니다. 들어남은 “인류 세포속에 구성된”것을 의미하는 타고남입니다. 타고남은 심오함이고 또한 여러분의 자신인 영원한 존재를 내면에서 신성을 들추어 내는 자신인 마스터, 자신인 예언이 될 수 있는 확장으로 내면의 신을 또한 들어낼 것입니다. 신성은 여러분을 이전에 살아온 것을 깨닫도록 할 것이고 그것이 이상하고 초자연적인 것이 아닌 그것이 모든 것에 적합한 방식에 대한 매우 현명한 통찰이 됩니다. 신성은 이 지구에서 매우  깨닫지 못한 시간과 에너지에 존재했던 이들에 의해서  그들에게 전해진 3차원 신화속에서 기원진 이들의 얼굴에서 날아다닐 것입니다.

Do not be critical on yourselves if you do not then follow what you are told by another Human Being or organization, by what they think is appropriate spiritually. For their truth is different than yours. Their search for God is different than yours. Blessed is the Human Being who searches for God in any way at all! Blessed is the Human who sits, ready to go, and who says, "God, tell me what it is I need to know. I want to chip away at the wall, the duality between 3D and multiple-D. I want to chip away at the wall to find my own magnificence. I know it’s there. I can feel it. Show me the path to my own revelation."

만약 다른 인간 또는 조직에 의해 말해졌던 것, 그들이 생각한 것이 영적으로 적절한 것인데 여러분이 따르지 않았다고 스스로에 대해 비평하지 마세요 . 왜냐하면 그들의 진실이 여러분의 진실과 다르기 때문이죠. 신을 찾는 그들의 탐색이 여러분과 다르기 때문이죠. 모든 방식에 있어 신을 찾는 이들에게 축복있을 지어다! 앉아서, 갈 준비가 되어 “신이여 내가 알 필요가 있는 것이 무언지 말하세요. 벽을 허물기 바라고, 3차원과 다차원 사이의 이중성을 허물기 바라고 , 내 자신의 중후함을 찾는 벽을 부수기 바랍니다. 나는 그것이 거기 있음을 알지요. 그것을 느낄 수 있고, 나 자신의 들어남의 여정을 보여주세요”라고 말하는 이들에게 축복이 있습니다

When a Human Being is following his truth, it’s his passion for God he is discovering. It’s a path for his own personal discovery to find God in his life. That’s truth. It’s diverse since there are so many individual paths for Humans. Each Human Being is spiritually unique. One is working on abundance issues, one is working on health issues, one is working on self-worth issues, and one is battling fear. Many of these paths are a result of the past experiences of Humans on Earth in different expressions [past lives], creating the vast differences of personalities at birth – their strengths and challenges, their many phobias, and their gifts. Do you see how you cannot create a spiritual box and ask everyone to get in?

인간이 자신의 진실을 따를 때, 자신이 발견하고 있는 신을 향한 그의 열정이 있습니다. 그것이 자신의 삶에서 신을 발견하기 위한 자신의 개성적 발견을 위한 하나의 경로입니다. 그것이 진실입니다. 진실은 인간을 위한 그렇게도 많은 개별적 경로들이 존재하기에 다양한 것입니다. 각 인간존재가 영적으로 독특함이 있습니다. 어떤 이가 풍요의 이슈로 일하는 중이고, 건강의 문제, 자기가치의 문제와 작업 중이며 두려움과 전쟁 중입니다. 이 처럼 많은 이들의 경로들이 다른 표현들 즉 탄생시 자신의 힘과 도전들, 많은 공포들 그리고 선물들인 개성에 있어 광대한 차이를 창조하는 지상에서 인간들에 의한 과거 체험들의 어떤 결과들입니다. 여러분이 어떻게 영적인 상자를 창조할 수 없는지 이해하나요? 모든 이들이 받아들이도록 요청할 수 없는 방식을 이해하세요?

The New Energy – What Happened?
새 에너지 - 무엇이 일어났는가?

And so the journey begins. What is this New Age all about? What is this great shift? We start at the beginning, and that beginning is not all that far in the past. In your time frame, it’s only 1987. That’s all the further I’m going to go back, because that is the beginning of this energy, the one that allowed Kryon to manifest as a teacher, and everything before it was an older, denser energy. It was an old energy whose prophecies have dropped away. Did you notice that earth energy is different today? The old energy represented an earth that is now gone, if you’ve noticed. So this information is for the one who is studying this for the first time, and needs to hear it from the beginning.

따라서 여행을 시작합니다. 이 새로운 시대는 무엇에 관한 모든 것입니까? 이 커다란 전환은 무엇인가요? 우리가 시작의 선상을 출발했습니다, 저 시작이 과거에서 멀어진 모든 것이 아닙니다. 여러분의 시간 구조에서 시작은 1987년입니다. 그것이 내가 돌아가려 하는 앞에 있는 모든 것입니다, 왜냐하면 1987년이 이 에너지의 시작이고 크라이언이 어떤 선생으로서 명백히 표현하는 것을 허락했던 시작이었기 때문이고 그때가 더 낡고 더 무거웠던 이전의 모든 것이기 때문입니다. 1987년 이전의 에너지는 낡은 에너지였고 그것의 예언들이 없어졌던 때입니다. 오늘 지구의 에너지가 다르다는 것을 인식했나요? 오래된 에너지가 지금 가버린 어떤 지구를 상징했습니다, 만약 알아차렸다면 말이죠. 그래서 이 정보는 우선적으로 배워야 하는 이들을 위한 것이며 그 시작부터 들어야할 필요가 있습니다.

In 1987, an event occurred that was unique in your history. It was called "The Harmonic Convergence," and also later called the "11:11." What was unique was esoteric: The earth had reached a vibratory rate of spiritual neutrality where the future could go either way. It could be pulled to a high level, an interdimensional level, or wallow in the old prophesies of doom and Armageddon. Out of your linear time, and hard for you to understand, all of the Higher-Selves involved in the system of Earth were polled. All the Human Beings that have ever been on the planet, are on the planet, and potentially will be on the planet, were asked this question: "Do you want to go through with the old energy prophecy, the potentials of the old, or do you wish to move into the new energy that the ancients told you was coming? [Mayans and 2012] It is an energy that is not in your current prophesy, something that will create peace on Earth, something that will create work for the Lemurians who are here and the old souls who are here. It will create spiritual Lighthouses who will awaken in large number. What is your choice?"

1987년에 어떤 사건이 일어났지요, 그것은 여러분의 역사에서 독특했습니다. 그 사건은 “조화파 수렴”으로 불렀습니다, 그리고 또한 나중에 “11:11”로 불렀습니다. 독특했다는 것은 비젼이었습니다 : 지구가 미래에는 어떤 방식으로든 움직일 수 있는 곳으로 영적인 중립성에 이르렀습니다. 지구가 어떤 높은 차원으로 이끌릴 수 있었고 , 간 차원적 수준들, 또는 종말, 아마겟돈의 오래된 예언에 따라 굴러갈 수 있었습니다. 여러분의 시간을 벗어나서 여러분이 이해하기 힘든 것인데 모든 진아들이 지구 시스템에 참여 했습니다. 지상에 존재하였던 모든 인간 존재들이, 지상에 있는 존재들이 그리고 잠재적인 모든 것들이 이 질문을 받았습니다: 여러분이 낡은 에너지 예언과 오래된 잠재성들과 더불어 가기를 원하나요, 아니면 고대인들이 다가오는[마야인들과 2012년] 것이 있다고 말했던 새로운 에너지로 움직이길 바라세요? 여러분의 현재 예언에 존재하지 않는 에너지, 지구에 평화를 창조할 무엇인 에너지, 이곳에 있는 오래된 영혼들, 레무리안들로 일을 창조하는 에너지. 그것이 많은 깨어나는 영적 등대들을 창조할 것입니다. 여러분의 선택은 무엇인가요?

And the answer was, "We want to go forward." And as dramatic proof of this esoteric event, almost over night, within a few years of this event, the geopolitical structure of the planet changed and morphed into something nobody expected. Against all odds, and all prophesy, countries who were powerful players of the old end times scenario, changed greatly. [The Soviet Union, in particular] You were suddenly looking at a reality that no one had prophesied. No cold war! The very thing that had created 50 years of turmoil, fear, and "had no foreseeable end" had suddenly terminated itself. The time for the scheduled Armageddon came and went [1999 to 2001].

그리고 대답이 있었습니다 “우리가 앞으로 나가길 바랍니다.” 그리고 이 비젼적 사건에 대한 극적인 증거로, 거의 한 밤중에, 이 행사의 몇 년 안에, 행성의 지정학 구조가 변화했고 누구도 기대하지 않은 일로 변했습니다.  오래된 종말의 시나리오에 의한 강력한 기도가 있었던 나라들의 모든 기묘함과 모든 예언들에 반대되는 엄청난 변화였습니다...[특별히 소비에트 연방의 붕괴]. 여러분이 누구도 예언하지 않은 한 진실을 갑작스럽게 바라보았었죠. 냉전이 아닙니다! 혼란과 두려움의 50년을 창조했던 그 사건과 “예측할 수 있는 끝이 없던” 냉전이 갑작스럽게 자체로 종결됐습니다. 계획된 아마겟돈의 시간이 왔었고 떠났습니다[1999에서 2001년 사이입니다]

Then you received a challenging event in 2001, called  9/11. It was not in prophecy, not in Nostradamus, not in the scriptures [Revelation]. As I told the United Nations group two years ago, the 9/11 event will affect two generations of what your leadership does here [USA]. Don’t you think something so important would have been in your old prophesies? This is proof that you’re in a new future. And so we say again, the Harmonic Convergence of 1987 along with the Harmonic Concordance in following years are bookends to the changing, shifting energy that you have created all by yourself. Now here you sit with a totally different energy.

그리곤 여러분이 도전적 사건을 2001년에 직면했습니다. 911이라 불렀죠. 그것은 예언에도, 노스트라다무스도 계시록에도 없었던 것이었습니다. 내가 2년 전 유엔에서 말했던 것으로, 911사건은 여러분의 지도자가 이곳 미국에서 행한 것으로  두 세대에 영향을 미칠 것입니다.  그렇게 중요한 일이 여러분의 오래된 예언들에 있어야 했다고 생각지 않으세요? 이것은 여러분이 새로운 어떤 미래에 있다는 증거입니다. 그래서 다시 말하는 것은 , 1987년의 그 조화파 수렴은 다음의 몇 년 동안 조화파 일치와 더불어 변화와 전환의 에너지로 여러분 모두에 의해 스스로 창조했던 지지대였습니다.

So if you’re reading this for the first time, and you want to know what it means to you, read carefully and listen to the logic as it goes forward. Here you sit, in a changing earth, one that was never prophesied. You might say, "What do I do to make the difference, and how can I shift?" And I will tell you, especially if you’re new: The very act of asking this question is shifting the earth.

만약 여러분이 처음으로 이것을 읽는 중이라면, 그것이 여러분에게 의미하는 것을 알기 원하면 앞으로 진행하면서 그 논리에 귀기울이세요. 이곳에 여러분은 앉아 있죠, 변화하는 지구 안입니다, 변화 그것은 결코 예언되지 않았지요. 여러분이 “차이를 만들기 위해 무얼할까요, 내가 어떻게 전환할 수 있나요?”라고 말할 수 있겠죠 그리고 나는 여러분에게 특별히 여러분이 새롭다고 말할 겁니다. 이러한 질문을 하는 바로 그 행위가 지구를 전환하게 하는 것입니다.

Blessed is the Human Being who asks, "What can I do? What is next?" For by this act of compassion for the planet, they are showing within their own selves, that they have starting chipping the wall. Is this you? If so, then you’re asking for the steps of ascension, are you not? Yet I’m not going to give them to you because there are no steps. Oh, perhaps there may be one: Begin! And so we say that the Human Being who begins the journey of asking, "How do I chip away at the wall?" already has the pick ax in their hand, already is working the puzzle, and already some light is showing through.

“내가 무얼 할 수 있나요? 다음은 무엇인가요?”라고 묻는 인간은 축복받은 이들입니다. 지구를 위한 컴패션의 이런 행동 때문이죠, 그들이 내면에서 자신의 자아를 보여주고 있습니다. 그것은 그들이 이원성이란 벽을 조각내는 것을 시작하고 있는 겁니다. 이 존재가 당신인가요? 만약 그렇다면, 그러면 여러분이 상승의 단계들을 위해 묻는 겁니다. 그렇지요? 그러나 나는 여러분에게 상승의 단계들을 전하려고 하는 것이 아닌데 왜냐하면 단계들은 없기 때문이죠. 오, 아마도 하나의 단계가 있을지 모르죠 : 시작!입니다. 따라서 우리는 “내가 벽을 어떻게 부수어 버리나요?라고 묻는 여정을 시작하는 인간존재에게 말합니다..  벌써 자신의 손에 해법이 들려있고, 이미 수수께끼가 풀리는 중이며, 그리고 벌써 어떤 빛은 보여주고 있습니다.

The Changing System of Karma
과거 삶의 변화하는 시스템

I would like to again explain what is happening regarding karma. This is an old spiritual process that will always be with you and the planet Earth. It is described very succinctly within some of the oldest belief systems on the planet. Still true to this day, it’s an energy system that will be in place and will operate all by itself, just like so many other things about the energy of life. Even if the Human Being does nothing at all to see it or recognize it, it is still present and will affect what the Human does.

지난 삶들과 관련하여 무엇이 일어나고 있는 지 다시 설명합니다. 카르마는 여러분과 행성 지구에 항상 존재할 오래된 영적 과정입니다. 카르마는 지구에서 가장 오래된 어떤 내면의 신념체계로 매우 간결하게 묘사됩니다. 오늘날에 여전히 진실인 카르마는 삶의 에너지에 어김없이 존재하고 자체로 모든 것을 작동시키는 하나의 에너지 시스템입니다. 마찬가지로 만약 인간이 카르마를 이해하기 위해 또는 자각하려고 무엇도 하지 않는다 하더라도, 카르마는 여전히 현존하고 인간행위에 영향을 줍니다

Important: Individual Humans are not predestined to do anything on Earth. There is no predetermined path [predestination]. Instead, by default, they are predisposed to follow a karmic path that they do simply because it’s there and they come into the planet with the emotional equipment to follow it automatically. Let me explain this. So many things are in the works at this moment, including your own free choice not to have free choice! You’re in a battle right now and, indeed, if you allow consciousness to shift in a backward situation, even in an enlightened, vibrating Earth can have free will dictate that it will no longer have free will! It would be like taking a vote not to allow any more voting! That is how powerful you are. You are angels and you can create whatever it is on the earth that you wish to create. The darkest dark and the lightest light are both on your pallet of energy colors. Whatever it is you wish, you may do. It is a critical time.

중요성 : 각 개별적 인간들은 지구에서 어떤 것을 하기 위해 운명이 예정되어 있지 않습니다. 미리 결정된 여정은 없습니다. 대신, 결핍으로, 인간들이 단순하게 행하는 카르마 경로를 따라가는 것은 쉽습니다, 카르마가 이곳에 있기 때문이죠 그리고 인간은 자동적으로 카르마를 따르는 감정적 준비들을 가지고 행성으로 들어오옵니다. 그것을 설명하겠습니다. 따라서 많은 사건들은 자유선택이 없는 자신의 자유선택을 포함하여 지금 순간에 작업속에 많은 일들은 존재합니다! 여러분이 바로 지금 어떤 전쟁터에 존재합니다, 진정으로 만약 여러분이 바탕 상황에서, 어떤 깨어남 속에서 전환하기 위한 자각을 따른다면,  진동하는 지구가 자유를 소유할 수 있는 것은 더 이상 자유의지를 소유하지 못할 것이라는 것에 영향을 줄 것입니다. 이것은 더 이상의 투표를 허락하지 않는 투표 행위 같습니다! 그것은 여러분이 정말 강력하다는 것이죠. 여러분이 천사들이고 지구에서  창조하기 바라는 무엇이든 창조할 수 있습니다. 가장 어두운 어둠 그리고 가장 밝은 빛은 여러분의 에너지 색들의 팔레트 위에 둘 다 존재합니다. 여러분이 행할지 모르지만 원하는 것이 무엇이든 존재합니다. 지금은  중요한 시간입니다.

Things have changed. The old prophecies of what you were told would happen have dropped away and have replaced by free choice of the moment. The Mayans have given you the information that 2012 is the beginning of the upsurge of a vibratory change in the planet... a new beginning energy. It has an 11:11 energy. Indeed, the 2012 is alive with 11:11. The 11:11 that many of you see on the clocks is all about the promise of the 2012 transition into a more positive energy, the beginning of a new paradigm. You may very well sail into 2012 with the ability to have the earth support you in a way that it never has before, Lightworker. Changes are afoot that you know nothing about. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

일들은 변했습니다. 여러분이 들었던 오래된 예언들은 사라지고 순간의 자유선택으로 대체되었습니다. 마얀인들은 2102년은 지구에서 진동 변화의 정점의 시작이란 정보를 여러분에게 전했습니다..바로 새로이 시작하는 에너지입니다. 11:11의 에너지죠. 진정으로 2012은 11:11 의 에너지로 활발할 것입니다. 많은 여러분이 시계에서 보는 11:11 이란 숫자는 더 많은 긍정적 에너지, 새로운 형판의 시작 속으로 전환하는 2012년의 약속에 관한 모든 것입니다.  지구가 이전에 소유하지 못한 하나의 방식에서 지구가 여러분을 지원하게 하는 능력을 가지고 여러분은 2012년을 매우 잘 항해할 지 모릅니다. 변화들은 진행 중이며 여러분은 그것에 대해 무엇도 알지 못합니다. 그러나 나는 나 자신의 앞에 있을 것입니다.

Every Human Being who is born into this planet immediately gets a karmic imprint. He comes in and delivers his crystal into the Cave of Creation. The crystal is a memory energy that aligns to the Crystalline Grid. It is part of Gaia, and Gaia, therefore, knows he is here. So it is with all of you. When you come into this planet, karmic energy is deposited into your DNA and you start the energy there. Karmic energy is an energy that is part of the system that we speak of that is Earth’s life-force. This is the one where the Human Being chooses no esoteric path, but just follows a "groove of existing karma," created by past energies and expressions on the planet with others. Often Humans are born into a place where they were the last time. Often they follow their family’s direction, and whatever their family does, they do. If their family are farmers, they’re farmers. It’s the most natural thing for them to do and it’s an easy decision. It’s like a road that is wonderful to walk on without rocks, so this is their karmic path.

즉각적으로 이 행성으로 뛰어든 모든 인간 존재들은 카르마의 색인이 있습니다. 사람들은 들어오고 창조의 동굴로 자신의 크리스탈을 전달합니다. 크리스탈은 크리스탈의 격자에 정렬하는 어떤 기억 에너지입니다. 기억에너지는 가이아의 부분이며, 가이아 자체입니다, 따라서 가이아는 인간이 여기 존재함을 알지요. 그러므로 가아아는 모든 여러분과 함께 있습니다. 여러분이 행성으로 들어올 때, 카르마적 에너지는 여러분의 유전자에 저장되고 , 여러분은 그 에너지로 시작합니다.  카르마적 에너지는 지구의 생명력 에너지로 말했던 시스템의 부분인 어떤 에너지입니다. 이것은 인간존재가 지상에서 다른 이들과 더불어 과거에 창조하고 표현한 “존재하는 카르마의 일상”을 단지 따르는 것으로 비젼의 경로가 아닌 인간이 선택하는 카르마 에너지입니다. 자주 인간들은 그들이 지난 생에 있었던 곳으로 태어납니다. 자주 인간들은 그들의 가족의 경향성을 따라가고, 자신의 가족들이 무엇을 행하든, 그들은 그걸 행합니다. 만약 그들의 가족이 농부들이라면, 그들은 농부입니다. 그것은 그들이 행하는 가장 자연스런 사건이고 하나의 손쉬운 결정인 것이죠. 그것은 바위 없는 길을 걷기 위한 아름다운 여정 같습니다, 그래서 이것은 그들의 카르마적 여정이 됩니다.

This path often takes them into challenge, because of what has happened in lives that happened before. Often it will redo and undo itself as karmic energy unfolds. Many of the energies of the yin and the yang are then manifested. It is true, indeed, that what goes around, comes around. And that is all part of a very old system under a very old spiritual vibration... one that is automatic. But it doesn’t have to be yours. Listen, for this is where it gets good. [Kryon smile]

이러한 여정은 종종 인간들을 도전으로 이끕니다, 삶에서 일어나고 있는 것은 전에 발생했기 때문이죠. 종종 도전적 일들은 다시 행해질 것이고, 자체로는 행하지 않습니다 왜냐하면 카르마 에너지는 펼쳐질 것이기 때문이죠. 많은 음, 양의 에너지는 분명해 집니다. 음양에너지는 이리저리 가고 옵니다. 그것은 하나의 매우 오래된 영적 진동아래..자동적인 것으로 모든 부분의 매우 오래된 시스템입니다. 그러나 오래된 에너지가 여러분의 것이야 하는 것은 아니지요. 들어보세요, 왜냐면 오늘날 지구는 더 좋아진 곳입니다. [크라이언 미소]

In 1989, I began telling you that in this new energy you had the opportunity if not the demand to get out of karma and get on the road of your own choice. For as an old soul, one with magnificence inside, you have the ability to get out of the groove. You can take that old karma and place it aside and replace it with something far higher in energy... an energy with intended spiritual direction for you and the planet. You would say, "I wish to make my own creation, my own reality, and not the old set up of karma I came in with." Have you heard the phrase, "creating your own reality"? This is what it means. And the Harmonic Convergence gave you that power.

1989년에 내가 새에너지 안에서 여러분이 카르마를 제거하라는 요청을 하지 않고, 여러분 자신의 선택에 의한 여정에 오르라는 기회를 취하라고 말하기 시착했습니다, 왜냐하면 오래된 영혼으로서, 내면에 중후함을 가진 영혼으로서 여러분이 관습을 제거하기 위한 능력이 있기 때문이죠.  여러분이 오래된 카르마를 취할 수 있고, 그것을 옆으로 치우고 여러분을 위한 지구를 위한 의도된 영적인 방향으로 매우 높은 에너지, 한 에너지인 무엇으로 그것을 재정립 하십시오. “나는 자신의 창조를 만들기 원하고, 내 자신의 진실도 만들고, 하지만 오래된 놓여진 카르마로 들어왔습니다.” 라고 말할 수 있습니다. 이것이 그것을 의미하는 것입니다. 그리고 조화파 수렴 일치는 그 힘을 여러분에게 주었습니다.

In 1989, I arrived with my partner and we started channelling that you could create a situation where you void your karma and move into your own free choice and create the life lesson that you came for. We spoke of an implant, which we never speak of anymore. We never speak of it because now we’ve reinterpreted it to mean "the implantation of permission to get out of the groove!" You implant yourself with passion and truth and you move forward, out of karma and instead into a place where you have choice of the energy you create through pure intent.

1989년에, 파트너와 더불어 내가 도착했고 우리는 여러분의 카르마를 방출하는 어떤 상황을 창조할 수 있을 거라고 채널을 시작했고, 자신의 자유 선택으로 움직이고 가지고온 삶의 수업들을 창조하라고 했습니다.
우리는 각인에 대해 말했고 결코 더 이상 말하지 않습니다. 우리는 그것을 “카르마를 제거하기 위해 허용의 고취(가르침)”을 의미하는 것으로 그것을 이제 재해석 했기 때문이죠. 여러분은 열정과 진실로 스스로를 각인시키고 앞으로 움직였고, 카르마를 벗어나 여러분이 순수한 의도를 통해서 창조한  에너지를 선택하는 장소로 움직였습니다.

카르마는 흥미롭습니다. 이곳에는 인간존재-카르마의 심오함을 생각해 보지 않은 무엇이 있습니다. 나는 이곳의 영혼들을 바라봅니다. 이것이 발생하고 있는 이방에는 카르마를 제거한 생존한 여러분 중 8분이 있습니다. 여러분이 태어났던 카르마의 골에 머물렀고 모두가 여러분에 하기를 원했던 일들을 해냈고, 카르마적인 그 길을 따라갔었습니다.

Karma is interesting. Here is something you haven’t thought of, Human Being – the profundity of karma. I am looking at souls in this room [in Georgia]. In this room where this is happening, there are eight of you who are alive today because you got out of karma! Had you stayed in the karmic groove that you were born in and done the things that everyone wanted you to do and followed the karmic road, you wouldn’t be here today. This is because your potential karmic "appointment with death" would have taken you. You would have been in the karmic place and time to experience your potential death. But because you popped out of the groove and manifested your own life experience, all of the karmic attributes of your death fell away. Now, here you sit, in charge of when you come and when you go. Eight of you.

여러분이 오늘 이곳에 없을 것입니다. 이 일은 여러분의 잠재성의 카르마인 “죽음과의 약속”은 여러분을 데려가기 때문입니다. 여러분이 카르마의 장소에 존재해 왔을 것이고 잠재성의 죽음을 체험하는 시간에 있을 겁니다.  그러나 여러분이 카르마의 선을 튀어 나오고,  자신의 체험을 명확하게 했기 때문입니다. 여러분의 죽음에 관한 모든 카르마적 속성은 무너졌습니다. 이제 여러분이 들어오고 나가는 것을 책임지며 이곳에 여러분이 앉아있습니다. 여러분중 8사람이죠

And here is where Humans puzzle us on my side of the veil. Because I’ve just given you a truth that is powerful and joyful, and you should celebrate it. You ought to build a statue right now to the death you moved past! But you don’t. You don’t know what didn’t happen, do you? Well I do. Who is it who has control over death? What have you been told about this? Who is the Grim Reaper? Well, no matter what you’ve been told, I’ll tell you who the Grim Reaper is. It is the Human who decides never to look for God! It’s the Human who just shows up and plays no part in his destiny... just walking the path of karma, including wandering right into his death. There is no judgment of any Humans who do this, only a report of what it is. But eight of you would not be here, sitting in the chairs, had it not been for your "leaving the road of karma." Congratulations, family, for you know what this is all about.

이곳은 인간들이 베일 저편의 우리에 대한 의문점이 있는 곳입니다. 내가 강력하고 기쁨에 넘치는 어떤 진실을 여러분에게 막 전했기 때문이고 여러분이 그것을 축복할 겁니다. 여러분이 과거를 움직였던 죽음을 위한 동상을 건설해야만 합니다! 그러나 여러분이 그리하지 않습니다. 여러분은 일어난 것을 알지 못합니다, 그렇지요? 그럼 내가 하죠. 죽음을 조종하는 이가 누구인가요? 죽음에 관해서 무엇이라 들었죠? 죽음의 사신은 누구인가요? 글쎄요,
여러분이 들어온 것은 문제되지 않지요, 죽음의 사신이 누구인지 말합니다. 죽음의 사신은  결코 신을 찾지 않겠다고 결정한 인간입니다. 죽음의 카르마의 여정을 걸으며, 자신의 죽음에서 배회하는 것을 포함하며 자신의 운명을 담당하지 않고, 단지 보여지는 그 인간입니다. 존재하는 단지 한 보고서인 이것을 행하는 어떤 인간들에 대한 판단은 없습니다. 그러나 여러분 중에 8분은 이 지점에 있지 않을 것입니다, 여러분이 “카르마 길을 떠났기” 때문이죠.. 축하합니다, 가족들이여, 여러분이 이것에 관한 모든 것을 알기 때문이죠.

so for the beginner, we say that you can move aside the karma you were born with, and start creating your own reality. This is the new gift in this energy. It allows you to move into the consciousness of a new kind of Human Being who chooses their own destiny. Some call it ascension status, a move into an energy of creation itself.

그래서 초보자를 위해서, 우리는 여러분이 더불어 탄생한 카르마를 지나쳐 움직일 수 있고 자신의 진실을 창조하는 것을 시작할 수 있다고 말하는 겁니다. 이것은 이 에너지에서 새로운 선물입니다. 자신의 운명을 선택하는 새로운 종류의 인간의 의식으로 움직이는 것을 여러분이 허락하는 것이죠. 어떤 이들이 그것을 상승 상태, 창조 자체의 에너지로의 전환이라 부릅니다.

So the next question, of course, is, "Kryon, what do I do next?" The answer is the hardest thing of all – have patience with the system. Humans don’t do that well. Patience for the system to catch up to your choices is needed. If you are new and you are just beginning to understand and hear this message, the first thing you’re going to want to do is go and climb the steps. You’re going to want to do something with your knowledge and your passion and your new excitement. You wish to do something in 3D.

물론, 다음과 같은 질문이 있겠죠 “크라이언, 나는 다음으로 무엇을 하나요?” 그 답은 모든 것 중에서 가장 어려운 일입니다. - 그 씨스템에 인내를 가지세요입니다. 사람들은 그것(인내하는 것)을 잘 하지 못합니다. 어떤 씨스템이 여러분 자신의 선택들을 따라잡도록 하기 위해서는 인내가 필요합니다. 만약 여러분이 새롭고, 이 메시지를 이해하기 시작하고 듣고 있다면, 해야 할 바램의 첫 번째 일은 여러분이 첫 단계를 올라 가는 것이죠. 여러분은 자신의 지식과 정열과 새로운 흥분으로 무엇을 하기를 원할 것입니다. 3차원에서 무엇을 하기를 원합니다.

The old paradigm has you doing something physical in order to manifest something spiritual. It’s been in your history and it’s part of your mythology, but that’s not the way it works in this new energy. We know who you are and what you’re attempting to do. Every truth is unique and your truth may be to start a ball rolling that is going to get you finally from Point A to Point B. You’re starting to see your life lesson and you’re starting to awaken and realize the old soul that you are.

낡은 패러다임은 여러분이 영적인 것을 명료하게 하기 위해서 물리적인 것을 하도록 합니다. 그것이 역사에 존재했습니다 그리고 그것은 여러분의 신화의 부분입니다, 그러나 그것이 바로 이 새에너지에서 작동하는 방식은 아닙니다. 우리는 여러분이 누구인지 알고 여러분이 할 것에 끌리는 중임을 알지요. 모든 진실은 독특합니다 그리고 여러분의 진실은 A 지점에서 B 지점으로 마침내 도착할 어떤 볼을 굴리기 시작할 지 모릅니다. 자신의 삶의 수업을 이해하려고 시작할 것이고, 여러분이 깨어날 것이고, 오래된 영혼임을 깨달을 것입니다.

Many who have just begun to feel this in themselves, feel like they have purchased a ticket for the train and they, therefore, expect the train to show up soon. Well, I’ll tell you, the tracks aren’t even built yet! Don’t despair, dear one, for you’ve started the process. So while you have patience, you start studying and learning what it is inside of you that is different than what you thought. And the best place to start is to look at the masters of the planet. For the masters of the planet are the ones you are to emulate because that is the new tool of this age – mastery

자신에게 이것을 느끼도록 막 시작한 많은 이들은, 그들처럼 느끼기 시작한 이들은 열차 티켓을 구매했습니다, 그러므로 이제  그들은 곧 열차가 나타날 것을 기대합니다.  글쎄요, 여러분에게 말합니다, 그 티켓은 아직 만들어지지 않았습니다! 절망하지 마세요, 친애하는 친구들, 왜냐하면 여러분이 그 과정을 시작했기 때문이죠. 그러므로 여러분이 인내하는 동안 여러분이 생각한 것과 다른 여러분의 내면에 존재하는 것을 연구하고 배우기 시작합니다. 그리고 시작하기가 가장 멋진 장소는 행성의 그 마스터를 바라보는 것입니다. 왜냐하면 마스터들은 행성에서 여러분이 본받아야 할 존재들이고 그것은 이 시대의 새로운 도구입니다 - 바로 지배성입니다!

Mastery is the voiding of karma and of an old energy lifetime and moving into another while staying in your own body! The tools for it lay upon the grid. The tools for it lay within the Crystalline. The memory of the planet is actually shifting to accommodate a master who has your name! There are many who are awakening, many who are doing things right now that only the masters of old could do and they’ve done it for themselves and it’s commonplace. And by the way, it’s what they teach here in this temple where you sit. Think about that.

깨달음은 카르마의 방출입니다 그리고 낡은 에너지적 삶의 방출입니다, 그리고 자신의 육체속에 머무르는 동안 다른 것으로 움직이는 겁니다! 그것을 위한 도구들이 격자에 놓여져 있습니다. 그것을 위한 도구들이 내면의 크리스탈라인에 놓여 있습니다. 지구의 기억력은 여러분의 이름을 가진 한 마스터를 돌보기 위해 실제적으로 전환중입니다! 깨어나고 있는 많은 이들이 있습니다, 오직 오래된 마스터들이 할 수 있는 지금 바로 일들을 하는 많은 이들이 있고 그리고 그들이 자신을 위해 그것을 했으며 그리고 그것은 평범한 일입니다. 그런데, 그것은 그들이 여러분이 앉아있는 이런 사원에서 가르치는 것입니다. 그것에 관해 생각해 보세요.

And so we say to you, emulate those masters who walked this planet before you did. What did they have that you don’t have? The first thing is... nothing at all! All of them were Human Beings. They were not super creatures and they were not born different than you. The One who said He was the Son of God was very clear about all this. He said, "I am the Son of God and so are you!" His message was about manifestation... to help you to understand that the magnificence that He had inside Him was also yours. It didn’t sit well with His culture and His age, and the conquerors of his land killed Him.

그래서 여러분에게 말합니다. 여러분이 행하기 전에 이 행성을 걸었던 그 마스터를 본받으세요. 마스터들이 소유했던 것을 여러분이 소유하지 않았나요? 첫 번째 일이 있습니다...전혀 무엇도 아닌 것이죠! 모든 마스터들은 인간 존재들 이었습니다. 그들이 강력한 피조물이 아니었고 마스터는 여러분과 다르게 태어나지 않았습니다. 신의 아들이었던 그 마스터는 이 모든 것에 관해 매우 명료했죠. 그는 말했습니다 “나는 신의 아들이고 여러분도 그렇습니다“ 그의 메시지는 명료함에 관한 것이었습니다, 여러분에게 그가 내면에서 소유한 것은 또한 여러분의 것이란 그 심호함을 이해시키는 것을 돕는 것이었습니다. 그것은 그의 문화 ,그의 시대에 잘 정착하지 못했고 그의 땅의 정복자들이 그를 죽였습니다.

I want to tell you that what He showed you is what you can do with mastery. You can change matter, you can rewind a clock in your DNA, you can create healing that is beyond what you thought you could ever do, and it comes right from the Higher-Self inside you. The energy of the masters is with you, and the only reason they came here was as examples, so you could see it and do it as well.

나는 여러분에게 말하고 싶군요, 그가 여러분에게 나타낸 것은 여러분이 지배력을 다룰 수 있다는 것입니다. 여러분이 물질을 변화시킬 수 있습니다, 자신의 유전자의 시계를 되감을 수 있습니다, 여러분이 지금까지 할 수 있는 생각을 너머서서 존재하는 치유를 창조할 수 있습니다, 그리고 그것은 내면의 진아로부터 곧 바로 나타납니다. 마스터의 에너지는 여러분에게 있습니다, 마스터들이 지구에 왔던 유일한 이유는 본보기로서 였습니다, 그래서 여러분이 그것을 이해할 수 있을 것이고 또한 그것을 할 수 있을 것입니다.

The Return of the Masters of Earth
지구 마스터들의 귀환

There are those who teach that the masters are going to return to the planet someday, and many religions of Earth claim this. Some look to the skies and they say, "It’s coming, it’s coming... a time when the masters are coming back to save us." They pin all of their hopes and their desires on this and they sing songs and they hold services and they expect them to come back. Here is what I’m going to tell you: The Humans who do that do not understand, do not see the reality of what has occurred. For the masters have all returned and they sit upon this very place!

언젠가 마스터들이 지구로 돌아올 예정이라는 가르침을 준 이들이 있습니다, 그리고 지구의 많은 종교들이 이것을 비난했습니다. 어떤 이들은 하늘을 보고 “오고 있어, 오고 있어...우리를 구조하려고 마스터들이 돌아오는 중이야”라고 말합니다. 그들은 모든 희망을 걸었고 이것에 대해 그들의 욕망을 걸었습니다 그리고 그들이 노래불렀습니다 그리고 그들이 봉사했고 마스터들이 돌아올 것을 기대합니다. 내가 말하려는 것은 이겁니다 : 이해하지 못하는 것을 행하려는 인간들이 일어난 것의 진실을 보지 않습니다. 왜냐하면 그 마스터들이 모두 돌아왔고 그들이 바로 이 장소에 앉아 있습니다

여러분이 존재하는 어디든 마스터들이 있습니다, 이곳이죠. 그들은 새로운 자기 격자 구조의 부분입니다, 그리고 그들이 영적으로 여기 있습니다, 몸으로서가 아닙니다. 여러분의 몸에서 하나의 방식의 치유를 원한다면 치유와 명료함과 해법을 창조할 것입니다

Wherever you are, they are here. They are part of the structure of a new magnetic grid, and they are here in spirit, not in body. They are here to enter you if you wish, in a way that will create healing and manifestation and solutions in your body. Darkness will run from the light when you decide to open the door and let it in. That’s the way God uses men and women on this planet. So if you’re new and you’re looking at this, I am telling you that the masters showed you what is now possible. The Harmonic Convergence is what allowed this to be, and your choice as a Human Being is to look into this or not.

어둠은 여러분이 그 문을 여는 것을 결정하면 빛으로부터 달아날 것입니다 그래서 그것을 내면에서 허락하세요. 이것이 신이 행성에서 인간을 이용하는 방식입니다. 그래서 만약 여러분이 새롭다면, 여러분은 이것을 바라볼 것입니다, 나는 마스터들이 여러분에게 나타났음을 말하는 중이고 지금 가능한 것이죠. 조화파 수렴은 그런 일이 존재하도록 허락했던 것입니다, 그리고 여러분 인간 존재의 선택은 이것을 이해할 것이고 또는 아닙니다.

The New Grid and Its Unseen Back-up System
새로운 격자 그리고 배후 씨스템은 보이지 않습니다

There are back-up systems you may not even be aware of. This information is for those who are just awakening who would like some information beyond the veil. The Crystalline Grid of this earth is the memory of the planet. It is part of what you would call Gaia. The Crystalline Grid of this planet is now the active grid, and is the slate that you write energy on as you move forward. It is absorbing everything you do as you walk from one place to another. The Crystalline Grid knows where you walked, and that you’ve made impressions in the dirt, for the grid knows humanity. Any Human Being who is spiritually awakening on this planet is known by Gaia. Light emanates from your intent and voids your three-dimensional aspects of reality.

여러분이 자각조차 못할 수 있는 배후 시스템이 있습니다. 이 정보는 베일 너머의 어떤 정보를 좋아하는 단지 깨어나고 있는 이들을 위한 것입니다. 크리스탈 지구 격자는 행성의 기억입니다. 크리스탈 격자는 가이아라 불렀던 것의 부분입니다 . 이행성의 크리스탈 격자는 지금 활동중인 격자입니다, 그리고 여러분이 앞으로 움직임에 따라서 에너지로 이용한 지붕입니다. 크리스탈라인 격자는 여러분이 한 곳에서 다른 곳으로 움직이면 여러분이 행하는 모든 것을 병합하는 중입니다. 그것은 여러분이 걸었던 곳을 알지요 그리고 여러분이 먼지 속에서 표현한 것을 앎니다, 왜냐하면 격자는 인류를 알기 때문이죠. 이 행성에서 영적으로 깨어있는 어떤 인간 존재는 가이아가 앎니다. 빛이 여러분의 의도에서 쏟아지고 여러분의 3차원 국면의 현실을 피하도록 합니다.

이 행성의 크리스탈 격자에 어떤 지원시스템이 있습니다...기억 시스템이죠. 크리스탈 격자는 결코 파괴되지 않을 것이고, 인간들에 의해 지구에 적용될 수 있는 시스템이 존재합니다, 그리고 시스템은 전체적 중력을 피하는 하나의 방식에서 격자를 방해할 것입니다. 시스템은 중력 체인을 부술지 모르죠 : 너무 많은 전자기장은 이 분명한 방식에서 지구에 자리 잡은 것은 잠시 동안 중력에 손상을 줄 수 있습니다.

There is a back-up system to the Crystalline Grid of this planet... a memory system. The Crystalline Grid will never be destroyed, yet there are systems that could be applied to the earth by humans and mankind, which could disturb it in a way that would void the integrity of the whole. It might break the chain; too much electromagnetism placed upon the earth in an obscure way could damage the integrity for a time. So there’s a back-up system and it’s alive, and some of you need to know what it is. It will always be with you and that is the whales of this planet. You love dolphins, don’t you? Ask a biologist about them. They’re really small whales! So when we speak of whales, we mean all of them. What other mammal on this planet is protected by over 80% of the countries on Earth by treaty? None. For intuitively, the Human race knows that these are creatures who are majestic and must remain on the planet intact. It’s a back-up system and it’s very special. Now you know the secret of why you feel about them the way you do.

따라서 지원시스템이 존재하고 그것은 활발합니다, 몇몇 분은 그것이 무엇인지 알 필요가 있습니다. 크리스탈 격자는 항상 여러분과 있을 겁니다 그리고 그것은 이 행성의 고래입니다. 여러분이 돌고래를 좋아합니다, 아닌가요? 생물학자에게 돌고래들에 관해 물으세요. 돌고래는 진정으로 작은 고래들입니다! 그리고 우리가 고래에 관해 말하는 것은 모든 그것들을 의미합니다. 지상의 다른 포유동물들은 거의 80%이상의 나라들이 조약으로 보호하는 것을 아무도 모릅니다. 직관적으로 인류는 이것들이 장대한 창조물임을 알지요 그리고 행성에 원래대로 유지되어야만 합니다. 그것은 지원 시스템이고 매우 특별합니다. 이제 여러분이 행하는 방식에서 그것들에 대해 느낌이 있는 이유에 대한 비밀을 알지요.

Summary
요약

Is it possible that there’s more than you were told going on? What does your intuition tell you about your own purpose at this time? The Harmonic Convergence did a whole lot more than just shift the energy of the planet. It gave you permission for an enlightened state, and now here you are.

여러분이 계속해서 들어왔던 것보다 더 많은 것이 있다는 것이 가능한가요? 이 시간에 여러분 자신의 목적에 대해서 여러분의 직관은 자신에게 무엇을 말하나요? 조화파 수렴은 행성의 에너지 변환보다 더욱 많은 전체적 다량의 에너지를 작용시켰습니다. 조화파 수렴은 하나의 깨달음 상태을 위해 여러분이 허락한 것을 전달했습니다, 그리고 이제 여기에 당신들이 존재합니다

There’s always the 3D question, "What should I do now?" Blessed is the Human who feels it at the heart level so strongly that they will say, "I will do this journey. I will find my truth." For understand that the very process of discovery creates light on this planet. You are not going to join anything or belong to a Human organization. Instead, you are personally going to begin to ask about yourself.

“이제 나는 무엇을 할 것인가?”라는 3차원적 의문이 항상 있습니다. 매우 강하게 가슴의 수준에서 그것을 느끼는 이들은 축복이 있습니다 그들이 말합니다, “나는 이 여행을 하겠어. 나의 진실을 발견할 거야.” 발견을 위한 이 과정이 이 행성에서 빛을 창조하는 것임을 이해하기 때문이죠. 여러분은 무엇과도 연결되거나 또는 인간 조직에 속하지 않을 겁니다. 대신에, 여러분이 자신에 대한 질문을 개별적으로 시작할 겁니다.