Sky Doc Rafael, #3
by Candace Frieze, Rafael, Sananda

Abundant Hope2002@wmconnect.com

Hi everyone! Sananda has a brief update on NESARA, and then Rafael will finish this series on star medicine, and the answering of questions asked.

Sananda: My dearest patient ones, I AM Sananda Immanuel, and it is long past due for a little update concerning NESARA and the related activities. We have made the decision, as was suggested earlier, to directly intervene in the announcement of NESARA. We are now in the intervention process. The date has come. Last weekend was quite busy, with some great battles of various sorts again being fought, but we did of course prevail. Candace has received a number of letters from those who are empaths, feeling of the darkness that was encountered these last few days.

It should not be much longer now until the announcement. The announcement team is simply on notice continually, and can get to Washington in pretty short order. The US military have been reluctant and require evidently more support than originally supposed. The higher the rank, the less brave they prove to be! Most disappointing, these "warriors" only of the office.

I wish I could give more details, but at this time, a bit of secrecy is important. We are possibly going to have to set back the date for the Second Coming, but not by much. We do need a small amount of time to acquaint the public of the world with our presence first. About 2 -3 weeks should be sufficient. This, as I have mentioned before, will start with the NESARA announcement, as there is a star person on the team, for just that purpose. The announcement of our presence in your skies will come at the end of the initial teaching process, taking a couple of days by the announcement team.

I have no other news, other than you remain patient and faithful that the process is happening, and that you shall see the announcement. There are many changes throughout the world related to NESARA going on, and these continue. I remind you that this is a worldwide project, and work is happening that you do not see.

http://fourwinds10.com/