링크 :  http://www.fourwinds10.com/news/14-spiritual/C-specific-channelings/12-sananda/2003/14C12-09-25-03-sananda-morning-wakeup-call-sept-18-03.html
밑에 베들레헴의별 을 올리신분이 간 홈피의주소,,,,  참조,,,,,,,,,,,

Morning Wake up Call Sananda September 19, 03
위에 아침 1-2주일간의 휴일들은 9월 19일 Sananda를 03라고 부릅니다

Good morning one and all!
즐거운 아침 1과 모든 것!

I am Sananda, and I would like to welcome you to the 21st century on Mars.
나는 Sananda입니다,그리고 나는 화성에 당신을 21 세기에 맞아들이고 싶습니다.

This is a planet that has lots of history and lots of involvement with the ideas that are taking place on your planet right now.
이것은{ 많은 역사를 가지는 }행성과{ 당신의 행성에 방금 일어나고 있는 }생각들과의 많은 연루입니다.

When Mars sped by earth so closely a short time ago, it remembered it s past alliance with you when it was a stopping off place for the ones who gave us our start.
화성이 지구 옆에서 그렇게 밀접하게 속도를 올렸던 짧은 시간 전,그것은 그것을 기억하고 있었습니다 당신과 s 과거의 결연 그것이{ 우리들에게 우리 출발을 줬던 }것들의 장소로부터 떨어진 중지이었던.

We were the ones who benefited from their proximity to our position in the heavens, and we cannot fathom at this time the amount of energy that has been responsible for the decline that that planet underwent.
우리들은{ 그들의 근접에서 우리 위치까지 천국들에서 이익을 얻었던,그리고 우리들이 이 때에 추측할수 없는 }것들이었습니다{ 저 행성이 거쳤던 저하에 대해 책임이 있었던 }에너지 양.

Do you think that this is the only planet that ever underwent karmic influence?
당신은 생각합니까 ―이것이{ 이제까지 karmic한 영향을 거쳤던 }단 한사람의 선각자이다라고?

No, there are others, one of which is Mars.
아니,다른 것들이 있습니다 그 한 개는 화성입니다.

The energy of karma is not an earthly occurrence, but a universal potential that has been utilized for as long as there has been the intent in this existence.
갈마의 에너지는{ 저것이 이용하게 되었던 ―의지가 이 존재에 있었던한 }이 세상의 사건이 아니라 보편적인 잠재성입니다.

When Mars was populated on the surface, there was a society that was much like the one here on earth.
화성이 외관은 살게 되었을 때,{ 하나 여기에서 매우 같았던 }사회가 지구상에 있었습니다.

The major difference was in the degree of density that was employed for the carrying on of the experience that the planet decided upon in its destiny of Divine intent.
주요한 차이가{ 행성이 꾸준한 신의 그 운명에서 결정했던 경험의 안에서 계속한다 것 위해 사용되었던 }밀도의 정도 안에 있었습니다.

Theirs was not an intent of free will, but of Divine will, and when the ones from outside this solar system came and utilized Mars, the planet underwent a huge degree of change that added to the already fragile condition of the planet.
그들의 것은 자유 의지의 의지가 아니었습니다.그러나 신 의 의지,그리고{ 이 태양계 의 밖에서로부터의 것들이 오고,화성을 이용했던 }때,행성은{ 행성의 벌써 깨지기 쉬운 조건을 덧붙였던 }변화의 거대한 정도를 거쳤습니다.

This was the eventual cause of the demise of life on the surface.
이것은 외관은 생명의 서거의 우발적인 원인이었습니다.

At that point there was still life within the core of the planet, and the civilizations had a degree of involvement with the proceedings on planet earth.
그 시점에서 정물이 행성의 중심내에서 있었습니다,그리고 문명들은 행성 지구에 의사록들과의 연루의 정도를 가졌습니다.

This is not well known even by the ones on earth who have uncovered most of the information of the history of the Annunaki who came to this planet to colonize and carry out the plan that they had developed.
이것은{ 식민지로 개척하는 이 선각자에 가고,그들이 개발했던 계획을 실행하는 Annunaki의 역사의 대부분의 정보의 커버를 벗겼던 }지구에 심지어 것들에 의해 꽤 모릅니다.

You see, I was part of that plan, in the incarnation I employed at that time.
당신은 압니다 ―나는 저 계획의 일부이었습니다 ―{ 내가 그 때 사용했던 }화신에서.

My original family was the family of the Nibiruans who came to earth to mine the gold.
나의 최초의 가족은{ 지구에 왔던 ―금에 지뢰를 부설하기 위해 }Nibiruans의 가족이었습니다.

They were not able to find the amount they needed without going to deeper exploration of the gold in the earths interior.
그들은 없었습니다 ―{ 그들이 필요로 했던 ―내부의 지구들에 금의 더  깊은 개발에 가는 것 없이 }총계를 발견할 수.

I was part of that plan, and I was in that first landing that came and explored for the gold.
나는 저 계획의 일부이었습니다,그리고{ 온다,그리고 금을 조직적이게 조사했다 }나는 첫번째로 저것에 도착하고 있었습니다.

I was not as you know me now, but an earlier version of the family members who came for purpose and carried out the early stages of man.
내가 있었습니다 ―당신이 지금 나를 아는 것처럼 ―{ 목적을 위해 오고,남자의 초기의 단계들를 수행했던 }가족 회원들의 이전의 판 이외의.

As I speak of myself as one of the ones who came from the battleship from Nibiru, I also speak of my potential as Jesus.
내가{ Nibiru로부터 전함에서 왔던 }사람들 중의 1사람으로서 나 자신에 대해 말하는 것처럼,나도 예수로서 나의 잠재성에 대해 말합니다.

This embodiment did not come until the purpose for it was realized and set into place.
이 구체화는 오지 않았습니다 ―그것을 위한 목적이 실현되고,깔끔하게 설정될 때까지.

You see, my friends, the potential for all of history was in place at the earliest input of the plan.
당신은 압니다(나의 친구들)역사의 모두 다에의 잠재성은 계획의 가장 빠른 입력에 적당했습니다.

This was the idea that came from the intent.
이것은{ 의지에서 왔던 }생각이었습니다.

It is an energy stamp that happens when an idea comes from the thought.
그것은{ 일어나는 ―생각이 생각에서 올 때 }에너지 우표입니다.

When you think of a thought you then set in motion the potentialities that spring from that thought.
당신이 생각에 대해 생각할 때 당신은 그 때{ 저 생각에서 뛰어오르는 }잠재성들을 움직이고 있게 설정했습니다.

This is a law of the universe.
이것은 전 세계의 법률입니다.

This is the nature of creation.
이것은 창조의 성질입니다.

There is nothing that is thought of that does not create from itself.
{저것의 생각인 }아무것도 없습니다 그 자체로부터 창조적인 것을 하지 않습니다.

This is a good thing to remember while you are drifting around in your daydreams and having your fantasies of mind.
이것은 기억하고 있는 좋은 물건입니다 ―당신이 당신의 백일몽들 에서 주위에 표류하고,마음의 당신의 공상들을 보는 동안.

The stronger the emotional output in addition to the thoughts, the more likely is the probability for creation in your experience.
더  강하다 ∥ 감정적인 것은 생각들에 포함하고 출력했습니다 더  많은 것은 아마도 당신의 경험의 창조를 위한 가능성입니다.

I tell you all this, for the purpose of opening your eyes to what is taking place on earth right now.
나는 완전히 당신에게 이것을 이야기합니다 ―당신의 눈을{ 지구상에서 방금 일어나고 있는 }것에 여는 목적으로.

There seems to be an enlarging energy of chaos and tyranny.
카오스와 전제정치의 커지고 있는 에너지인 것처럼 보입니다.

However, if you look closely at the small signs that something different is in the air, you will see the nuances of exchange coming about.
그러나 ― 만일 당신이 밀접하게 다른 무엇인가가 공중에 있다라고 하는 작은 표시들를 보면,당신은 일어나고 있는 교환의 미묘한 차이들를 볼것입니다.

Soon these changes will be blatantly obvious and the lid will come off and expose the contents for all the world to see.
곧 이 변화들는 떠들석하게 명백할것입니다,그리고 뚜껑은 될 것이고,보는 전 세계를 위해 내용들을 드러낼 것입니다.

There will be evidence come forth that will corroborate my words of the real origins of man, and this evidence will be irrefutable.
증거가 있을것입니다 앞으로 옵니다 ―{ 남자와 이것의 진짜 기원들의 확증 되는 내 말이 입증하는 }의지가 반박할 수 없을것이기 위해.

For now, we continue to work in the energies of change that roll around and into place that take us to the immanent announcement and disclosure of the family of the heavens and the gifts of the people to themselves.
현재,우리들은 그들 자신에{ 우리들을 내재한 발표에 데려가는 장소 주위에 구르는 }변화의 에너지와 천국들의 가족과 사람들의 선물들의 폭로에서 근무하기를 계속합니다.

We will meet you on the bridge, Commander, and all will be revealed.
우리들은 당신을 다리(2등해좌)에서 만날것입니다,그리고 모든 것은 밝혀내어질 것입니다.
Salu!
Salu!

Thank you dear Master Sananda, Nancy Tate
감사해 주세요 ―당신이 소중하게 Sananda(낸시 테토)를 마스터하는 것을