실망하지 마세요. 작업은 계속 이루어지고 있답니다. 사람들의 자유의지로  진행하는 일이라 자꾸 지연이 되나 봅니다. 오늘은 그 이유를 설명하는 내용이군요.

BY: Patrick H. Bellringer
http://www.fourwinds10.com

Print This Article | EMail This Article

Date Published: 2006-09-02

The NESARA Announcement schedule is still having some slippage due to certain freewill choices. The delivery of the Merkel letter by U.S. Military elements and the State Militia has been progressing forward, but due to an interruption again on Friday morning, September 1, 2006, they did not reach completion this week.

네사라 발표 계획은 어떤 자유의지의 선택에 의하여 다소 지연되는 부분이 아직 있습니다.  미 육군과 국민군에 의한 메르켈 통지서의 전달은 순방향으로 진행되고 있지만 2006년 9월 1일 금요일 아침 방해가 있어서 이번 주에 전달을 완료하지 못했습니다.

The schedule has now been set for the completion of these deliveries on Tuesday, September 5, 2006, with the NESARA Announcement to follow in the evening of that same day. The bank closure would then occur from Wednesday through Sunday, September 6-10, 2006.

이러한 전달 작업은 2006년 9월 5일 화요일까지 완료하고 뒤이어 저녁에 네사라를 발표할 수 있도록 지금 계획을 잡았습니다. 그러면 은행은  2006년 9월 6일수요일부터 10일 일요일까지 폐쇄할 것입니다.

The following is a message we received today from Aton.

다음은 오늘 우리가 수신한 아톤의 메시지입니다.

“Dear Patrick and Anne:
“친애하는 패트릭과 앤에게

I AM THAT I AM. I am Creator God Aton of the One Light of Creator Source. I monitor all that is posted on Fourwinds website, and I am part of you, as your God Spirit within joins with Me.

나는 스스로 존재하는 자입니다. 나는 창조자 근원의 빛 가운데 하나인 창조신 아톤입니다. 나는 네개의 바람(Fourwinds) 웹사이트에 올린 모든 내용을 감시하며 여러분의 신령이 나와 함께하는 것처럼 나는 여러분의 일부분으로 존재합니다.

What you have put out for the Updates has been the scenario at that time. Everything is fluid, changing, updated and never the same. It is like a river that never stands still. What Patrick has written has been with the approval of Creator God and Creator Source. Patrick hears what to write, and what he writes is combined with the information he receives from his very credible 3D sources to reveal what is happening at that given time. People must remember that it is the “Chess Game” that changes. We have now come down to “Check-Mate” in this “Chess Game” with NESARA. When the whole Truth is known unto the people about the “Chess Game” of NESARA and what the Darkside did to try and stop it, many people will be in shock. The NESARA “Chess Game plays” have filled volumes of books. These books will be available, as the history has been recorded by Ashtar Command and will be read by everyone. There is much Truth being put out on the Internet, that Fourwinds has revealed, that covers much of this subject. We have put it all together so people can hold the book in their hands and read it.

여러분이 최신 정보로 올린 내용은 그 때 당시의 시나리오가 되는 겁입니다. 모든 것은 물흐르듯 변하고 바뀌고 새롭게 고쳐지며 절대로 같은 상태를 유지하지 않습니다. 패트릭이 기록한 내용은 창조신과 창조의 근원이 승인한 내용입니다. 패트릭에게는 기록할 내용이 들리는데 그가 기록하는 내용은 정해진 그 시간에 일어난 일을 나타낼 수 있도록  매우 확실한 그의 3차원 근원으로부터 받은 정보와 결합합니다. 이것은 변화무쌍한 "체스게임"임을 사람들이 반드시 명심해야 합니다. 우리는 이 "체스게임"에서 "장군"을 부르려고 네사라와 함께 내려갑니다. 네사라 "체스게임"에 관한 모든 진실과, 어둠의 세력이 힘을 써서 이를 중지시켰다는 내용이 사람들에게 알려지면 많은 사람들이 충격을 받습니다. 네사라 "체스게임 두기"는 한 질의 책으로 채워졌습니다. 이 책들은 아쉬타군에 의하여 이야기가 기록되는대로 나오게 되면 모든 사람들에게 읽혀질 것입니다. 네개의바람Fourwinds이 나타내고 있는 인터넷에는 진실이 충분히 올라오고 있는데 여기서 이런 주제를 충분히 커버하고 있습니다. 사람들이 각자의 손에 들고 읽을 수 있도록 우리는 이러한 내용들을 모두 취합하였습니다.  

The announcement did not happen as planned yesterday or today. The selected Military and the Militia did not want to deliver over the Labor Day holiday. The Militia have their families, and they did not want to commit to the delivery on this long week-end. The Galactic Federation let them have their week-end off.

발표는 어제나 오늘 계획대로 이루어지지 않았습니다. 선발된 욱군이나 국민군은 노동절이나 휴일에는 배송 작업을 원하지 않았습니다. 국민군에게는 가족들이 있어서 그들은 이번의 긴 주말 동안 배송에 종사하기를 원치 않습니다. 은하연합은 그들에게 주말에 쉬도록 했습니다.

Is there a Merkel letter? Yes, there is, in spite of what you have heard.There is verification of those receiving the Merkel letter, and many of the funding packets have, also, gone out. The more packets/letters received, the less you hear from the people, as there is a gag order. Besides, they fear the Homeland Security problem of being arrested. Know that people of good intent are under our protection. At this point the deliveries will continue on Tuesday, September 5, 2006 and be finished by the end of the day, with the NESARA announcement Tuesday evening.

메르켈의 통지서가 있습니까? 네, 메르켈의 통지서를 받은 증거들과 자금 꾸러미도 많이 없어졌다고 여러분이 들었음에도 불구하고 있습니다. 장난 주문이 많기 때문에 꾸러미와 통지서를 많이 받을수록 사람들에게서는 그 내용을 별로 들을 수 없습니다. 뿐 아니라 국토 방위군에게 체포되는 문제를 그들은 두려워하고 있습니다. 좋은 취지를 갖고 있는 사람들은 우리의 가호를 받는다는 사실을 알기 바랍니다. 이러한 점에서 배송 작업은 2006년 9월 5일 화요일에 계속하여 그날 중으로 끝내고 네사라는 그날 저녁에 발표합니다.

The First Contact follows quite closely after the NESARA announcement. Sananda is still scheduled to come before the end of 2006, but the date is not given. You have all the protection needed. Your site is protected, as is your home, car, and property. All is well. All is under control. Earth Shan is under Galactic Law. That is final and absolute!

첫접촉은 네사라 발표에 뒤따라 아주 가까운 시일 내에 이루어집니다. 사난다는 2006년 연말이 되기 전에 오기로 여전히 계획은 되어 있지만 그날이 언제인지 날짜는 잡혀있지 않습니다. 여러분에게는 필요한 모든 가호가 있습니다. 여러분의 집과 차와 재산과 마찬가지로 여러분의 사이트는 보호되어 있습니다. 매사는 잘 되고 있습니다. 모든 일은 통제 하에 있습니다. 지구 샨은 은하 법 체계 하에 있습니다.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM Creator God Aton/Hatonn of the ONE LIGHT of CREATOR SOURCE and one with thee ones.

나는 스스로 존재하는 자입니다. 나는 창조자 근원의 빛 가운데 하나이며 삼위일체인 창조신 아톤입니다.

Salu to mine Ground Crew.”

나의 가족 지상의 동료들이여 안녕.”