28 Aug 2006: Communication with Helena, Commander of Capricorn

Welcoming Helena.

Helena: Good morning. You will be pleased at the developments of this week, if our information is correct from our Washington telepathic contact. There is planned to be the distribution of the bank documents which will follow very soon to the several hundred thousand recipients. The orders have been given and the deliveries are expected to be made this week. Then there will be an announcement from your government. If all goes according to what we have been told will happen, then there will, very soon, be a change in government that will restore your government to the Constitution which was changed in the 1930s.

좋은 아침. 만약 우리의 와싱톤 텔레파시 연락으로부터의 정보가 정확하다면, 당신은 이번 주의 진전에 기뻐할 것입니다. 수십만의 수령인들에게 아주 빠르게 뒤따를 은행 서류의 분배가 계획되어졌습니다. 그 명령은 주어졌고 배달은 이번 주에 만들어지는 것으로 예상되고 있습니다. 그다음 당신의 정부로부터 발표가 있을 것입니다. 만일 모든 것이 우리가 일어날 것이라고 말했던 것에 따라 가게 되면, 그다음, 당신의 정부가 1930년대 변경되어졌던 구조로 회복될 정부의 변화가 매우 빠르게 있을 것입니다.  

We shall be pleased to soon be coming and showing your country that we come in peace. The several other starships assigned by the Galactic Federation to other countries (as we are assigned to North America) are all waiting for our fly-overs and then they, also, will have their friendly showing to the countries of their assignment.

우리는 우리가 평화로 온다는 것을 얼마 안 있어 당신의 나라에 와서 보여주게 되는 것에 기뻐할 것입니다. 몇 개의 다른 우주선들은 은하연합에 의해 우리의 비행을 모두를 기다리고 있는 다른 나라에 (우리가 북미에 할당 받은 것처럼) 할당받았습니다. 그리고 그들은 또한 그들의 할당된 나라에 그들의 친절한 쇼를 가질 것입니다.

It will not be long and we shall be there with our first landing in your valley. You will be pleased to witness that we are, indeed, aliens, but that we come in peace. Soon after the turmoil and astonishment of our landings and fly-overs are accomplished, we shall be working out arrangements with your government for our shuttles to come and go at our pleasure but, of course, not interfering with the normal aircraft flights that provide so much of the peoples' transportation around your country and world. At sometime in the future, we believe that you will gradually learn to develop, manufacture, and use the space shuttle technology for much of your transportation. That will be a significant change in your pattern of transportation. There will, of course, not be the pollution that is now poured out from your transportation system. Mother Earth will be pleased. That is my message for you this morning, any questions for me?

그것은 오래 걸리지 않을 것이고, 우리는 당신의 계곡에 첫 번째 착륙과 함께 있을 것입니다. 당신은  우리가 정말로 외계인이라는 것을 목격한 것에 기뻐할 것입니다. 그렇지만 우리는 평화로 옵니다. 우리의 착륙과 비행의 소란과 놀람이 있은 후에 즉시 완료되며, 우리는 우리의 우주선이 우리의 즐거움으로 오고 가기 위해 당신의 정부와 조정을 도출해 낼 것입니다, 그렇지만, 물론, 다른 나라와 세계주위로 많은 사람들의 운송을 제공하는 일반 항공기에 간섭하는 것이 없도록 할 것입니다. 미래 언젠가, 당신들이 점차로 많은 당신들을 운송하기 위한 우주 왕복 기술을 발전시키고, 제조하고, 사용하는 것을 배울 것을 우리는 믿습니다. 당신들의 운송패턴에 주목할만한 변화가 있을 것입니다. 물론, 지금의 당신들의 운송시스템에서 내뿜고 있는 공해는 없을 것입니다. 어머니 지구는 기뻐할 것입니다. 이것이 오늘 당신을 위한  나의 메시지입니다, 다른 질문 있나요?

Lavar: Thank you dear Friend Helena. I am most pleased to have these moments of communication with you. Does your telepathic contact in Washington mention the deliveries of the bank documents? [This is a bad question because that topic has been covered. This is an example of the nature of my total relaxing to be able to receive, but not always remembering what has already been received.]

레이바 : 고마워요 친애하는 친구 헬레나. 나는 당신과 교신하는 시간을 가지는 것이 가장 기쁩니다. 당신의 와싱톤과의 텔레파시 연락은 은행서류의 배달에 대해 이야기합니까? [이것은 감추어진 질문이기 때문에 좋지 않은 질문입니다. 이것은 수신할 수 있는 나의 전체적인 느슨한 자연현상의 실례입니다. 그렇지만 이미 수신하였던 것을 언제나 기억하고 있는 것은 아닙니다.]

Helena: Yes. Those bank documents should be delivered today, if the current authorization is not changed again. In addition, there will soon be the change in your currency announced and completed.

헬레나 : 예. 만약 현재의 허가 된 것이 다시 바뀌지 않는 다면, 그 은행 서류들은 오늘 배달되어질 것입니다. 덧붙여, 당신들의 공시되고 완결된 통화에 변화가 곧 있을 것입니다.

Lavar: Thank you dear Helena. I am pleased to be able to communicate with you each week day. I shall be with you again tomorrow.

레이바 : 고마워요 헬레나. 나는 주중 매일 당신과 교신할 수 있는 것이 기쁩니다. 나는 내일 다시 당신과 만날 것입니다.

출처 : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PagPawnt/message/42262