N E S A R A Update: August 12, 2006

BY: Patrick H. Bellringer
http://www.fourwinds10.com

Print This Article | EMail This Article
이 기사를 프린트 하십시오. 이 기사를 이메일로 보내십시오.

Date Published: 2006-08-12

Life moves on! Each day brings the unexpected. For many people life is what happens to them while they are making other plans. Let’s see, what has happened since my last update?

삶은 나아가고 있습니다. 매일 예기치 않은 것을 가져옵니다. 많은 사람들의 삶을 위해 그들이 다른 계획들을 만들고 있는 동안 그들에게 무엇인가가 일어나고 있습니다.

Oh yes, Tony Blair and George W. Bush tried to blow up the United States again with airplanes, of course, to stop NESARA, and blame it on the Muslims, as always. Israel is still trashing the good people of Lebanon and Palestine, and the UN is still playing their mind games with a “cease fire”. Condoleezza Rice has pulled of her “hat trick” of giving Israel what it wants and Lebanon what it doesn’t want.

오! 예, 토니 블레어와 죠지 부시는 항공기를 가지고 또다시 미국을 폭파시키려고 합니다. 물론 네사라를 중단시키고, 그리고 항상 그렇듯이 그것을 무슬림에다 전가시키려 합니다. 이스라엘은 여전히 레바논과 팔레스타인의 좋은 사람들을 무차별 파괴하고 있습니다, 그리고 UN 은 여전히 휴전을 가지고 그들의 mind game (머리싸움)들을 하고 있습니다. 콘돌리자 라이스는 이스라엘이 원하고 레바논이 원하지 않는 것을 이스라엘에 주려는 그녀의 교묘한 술책으로 끌어당기고 있습니다.

Does it not seem strange that the Zionists always get what they want? That is happening everywhere in our world today, because the Darkside still insists on winning. The Cease Fire resolution is another Zionist “Compromise My Way”.

시오니스트가 항상 그들이 원하는 것을 얻는 것은 이상하게 보이지 않습니다. 그것은 오늘날 우리의 세계 모든 곳에서 일어나고 있습니다, 왜냐하면 어둠측은 계속해서 승리를 강요하기 때문입니다. 휴전 결의안은 또 다른 시오니스트 "나의 길에 양보“입니다

1. We both stop shooting at each other, for now!

우리는 양쪽 지금 서로 공격하는 것을 멈춘다.

2. I (Israel) can shoot to protect my troops while in your land, but you (Hezbollah) can not shoot at me.

나(이스라엘)는 당신의 땅에서 나의 군대를 보호하기 위해 공격할 수 있다, 그러나 너(헤즈블라)는 나 (이스라엘)를 공격할 수 없다.

3. You must give up your captives but I get to keep mine—tee-hee-hee!

너(헤즈블라)는 너의 포로를 주어야 한다, 그러나 나(이스라엘)는 나(이스라엘)의 포로를 완전히 지킬 수 있다.

4. I get to stay in your land until I decide to leave.

나(이스라엘)은 내가 떠날 것을 결심할 때까지 너(헤즈블라)의 땅에 머물 수 있다.

5. You will have to disarm but I don’t—ever.

너(헤즈블라)는 무장을 해제해야 하지만 나(이스라엘)은 영원히 아니다.

6. You can’t have any weapons shipped into your country for your use, but I get all the latest weapons I want, free, from the United States at any time.

너(헤즈블라)는 어떤 무기도 네가 사용하기 위해 너의 나라로 들여올 수 없다, 그러나 나(이스라엘)는 내가 원하는 모든 최신무기를 미국으로부터 언제든지 구입할 수 있다.

7. Now, stop shooting and sign, it or else---or else the whole world will know that you don’t want peace!

지금, 공격을 멈추고 서명해라, 서명하든지 하지 않든지...서명하지 않으면 전 세계가 네가 평화를 원하지 않는다는 것을 알 것이다.

Life moves on! Delivery of bank packets for the Prosperity Programs and Farm Claims have been on-going at minus-one, Mach speed times three. Three stands for one judge and two bankers. Apparently, the Supreme Court was still testing the waters for a third time to delay the delivery process this past week.

삶은 나아가고 있습니다! 번영프로그램과 Farm Claims을 위한 은행 꾸러미 배달은 한명이 빠지고 3명이서 마하 속도 시간으로 나아가고 있습니다. 세 명은 한명의 재판관과 두 명의 은행가들을 뜻합니다. 분명하게, 최고 법정은 이 지난주 배달과정을 3번째 지연한 것의 등급을 여전히 조사하고 있습니다.

Good buddy, Judge Samuel Alito, Jr., G.W.’s latest appointee, has now joined his cronies in The Hague. The U.S. Supreme Court now stands at three down and six to go. I understand that the remaining six are now “tiptoeing through the tulips” so as not to step on any of their landmines.

훌륭한 동료인, 죠지 부시가 최근에 임명한 재판관 Samuel Alito는 지금 헤이그에 있는 그의 동료와 합류하였습니다. 미국 최고 법정은 지금 3명이 물러나고 6명이 하고 있습니다. 나는 남아있는 6명이 지금 그들의 지뢰밭 의 아무 것도 밟지 않기 위해서 “tiptoeing through the tulips” (튤립 꽃밭을 발끝으로 지나가다) - 아주 조심스럽게 하고 있다고 알고 있습니다.

As if that wasn’t enough excitement for one week. U.S. Secretary of the Treasury clone Henry Paulson tried to coerce two bankers to join in another evil plot against the people. I am pleased to report that they refused the offer, and another Treasury clone “bit the dust”, but alas, another clone was dragged from the clone closet.

마치 한주일 동안 아무런 흥분되는 것이 없는 것 같았습니다. 미국 재무장관의 클론인 Henry Paulson은 사람들에 대항해서 두 은행을 또 다른 사악한 음모에 연결하도록 강요하였습니다. 나는 그들이 그 제안을 거절한 보고에 기뻤습니다, 그리고 또 다른 재무 장관 클론은 슬프게도 “작은 먼지“로 되었고, 또 다른 클론은 수납실로부터 끌려났습니다.

The saga continues of the Darkside’s war against Truth. As you know, Fourwinds was off-line for a day this past week, as the U.S. Government tried again, unsuccessfully, to trample us into the dust of history for telling the world that the Zionists are the bad guys and control everything. Just to be sure they get the message, I repeat:

대하소설은 진실에 대항하는 어둠 측의 전쟁입니다. 당신이 아는 것처럼, 미국 정부가 불운하게도 우리를 시오니스트는 나쁜 놈들이고 모든 것을 통제한다고 세계에 말하기 위한 역사의 티끌 속으로 짓밟으려고 또다시 노력하기 때문에,  Fourwinds는 이 지난주 날들을 위해 off-line이 있습니다. 지금 바로 그들이 그 메시지를 얻는 것은 확실하다는 것을 나는 되풀이해서 말합니다.

1. There was no Holocaust of six million Jews during World War II. There weren’t that many Jews in the whole of Germany and the surrounding countries. There were no active gas chambers until U.S. General Eisenhower built them after the war to kill the “blankety-blank Germans”!

1.  2차 세계전쟁 동안 6백만 유대인 대학살은 없었습니다. 독일 전체와 주변 나라에 많은 유대인들이 없었습니다. 미국 아이젠하워 장군이 텅 비고 공허한 독일을 죽이려는 전쟁 후에 그것들을 건설할 때까지 가동 중인 독가스실이 없었습니다.  ( ??????????   전에 이런 글을 읽은 적은 있는데 좀 황당한 글이긴 하네요..ㅠㅠ )

2. Most Jews are not of Semitic origin, but of Khazarian origin from Khazaria in central Russia. Therefore, their charges of anti-Semitism are lies.

2.  중앙 러시아 있는 Khazaria에서 온 of Khazarian 혈통을 제외하고 대부분 유대인은 셈족 혈통이 아닙니다.

3. The Arab people are of Semitic origin and are the true Semites.

3.  아랍 사람들은 셈족 혈통이고 진짜 셈족입니다.

4. The Khazars took the name Jews to fool us, and are using the Jewish people for their evil plans.

4.  Khazar들은 우리를 없인 여기려고 유대이라는 이름을 가졌습니다, 그리고 그들의 사악한 계획을 위해 유대 사람을 이용하고 있습니다.

5. The KZB (Khazarian-Zionist-Bolsheviks) have clearly stated their goals for world domination in the “Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion”.

5.  KZB (카자리안-시오니스트-볼쉐비키)는 “Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion”(시온 의정서)“에 세계 지배를 위한 그들의 목표를 분명하게 선언했습니다.

Sorry, Zionists (KZB), you twisted history, but you didn’t fool us this time! We got you, babe!

미안하게도, 시오니스트들, 당신들은 역사를 왜곡했습니다, 그러나 당신들은 이 시간에 우리들을 바보취급 하지 못합니다! 우리는 당신들을 젖먹이 취급합니다!

To cap off the week there was the usual C. Michaeling-Monjorning nothingness, and more equipment failure. Why won’t a printer run twelve times its normal equipment life-span rather than ten? I give up! Other then that, things have gone quite well this week. Ann’s doing well, and I am as ornery as ever.

일상적인 C. Michaeling-Monjorning 없는 그 주에 일을 하지 않는 것은, 그러면 더 많은 장비 효율성 부족입니다. 왜 프린터기를 10시간보다 더 많은 통상적인 장비 사용기간인 12시간을 돌리지 않았습니까? 나는 포기 합니다! 그것보다 다른 것이, 이번 주에 일들을 아주 잘 가게 합니다. 앤은 잘 하고 있습니다. 그리고 나는 아주 심술궂습니다.

Oh, yes, you wanted to have a NESARA Update. Well, all bank packet deliveries are to be completed by mid-August, 2006. Did I tell you about the mistake yesterday? I didn’t’! O.K. An unintentional shipping error was made on Thursday-Friday and the Farm Claim packets were routed to the wrong funding banks for delivery. Of course, these recipients did not live in their bank delivery zone, so the packets could not be delivered. This honest mistake has pushed delivery completion for these packets to Monday, August 14, 2006, and the NESARA Announcement to Monday-Tuesday, August 14-15, 2006.

오,예, 당신은 네사라 최신정보를 가지길 원합니다. 좋아요, 모든 은행 소포 배달이 2006년 8월 중순까지 완료되어 있을 것입니다. 내가 어제 당신에게 실수에 대하여 말했던가요? 나는 하지 않았습니다! O.K. 무심코 하는 탁송 잘못은 수요일-금요일에 만들어졌고 그리고 Farm Claim 소포들은 배달하는데 잘못된 은행들에 발송되었습니다. 물론, 이 수령인들은 그들의 은행 배달 구역에 살지 않습니다, 그래서 그 소포는 배달되어질 수 없습니다. 이 정당한 실수는 2006년 8월 14일에 이 소포뭉치들을 배달 완료상태가 되게 하여졌고, 그리고 네사라 발표는 월요일-화요일, 2006년 8월 14일-15일에 하게 되어졌습니다.  

Hang in there, and have a good week! We have the dragon by the tail and a starship is holding a very, very big rock over his head!

참으시고, 좋은 주말을 보내십시오! 우리는 꼬리달린 용을 가졌고 그리고 우주선은 아주, 매우 큰 바위 위로 그의 머리를 놓고 있습니다.

http://www.fourwinds10.com