This live channelling was Given in Moscow, Russia
May 20, 2007    

번역  :  얼쑤

This is the first time Kryon has visited Russia, and this channeling is the second meeting there. The large auditorium was filled with those who had never heard a channelling… some had never even heard anything about metaphysics! This made it a milestone event, with much energy and emotion. These Russian Lightworkers are breaking the paradigm of almost a half century of culture in their huge land. They are serious about this new energy, and we invite you to send them your own light and keep them in your prayers. They are strong of intent and were joyful to be there!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. There are those here who know the entourage who was here yesterday, indeed, has not gone. It felt blessed when you came in the room, didn’t it? Perhaps even now there is a greatest awareness of what is happening now than there was yesterday.
Perhaps you have allowed yourself to be surrounded with angelic entities that are in love with you? For some of you, it is a stretch of the imagination to think that you would walk with angels. Some will say, "It sounds a little too sweet for me, Kryon." And maybe that’s because you do not understand what an angel is. What about a large, powerful creature that stands between you and fear, that slays the image you have of your enemy? What about a powerful entity that clears the way for your path, arranges synchronicities in your life or gives you peace? Is that a little too sweet for you? Would you accept that?

Oh, dear ones, if you only knew who God is! Maybe this is the time to let you know, for I’ve asked my partner to present core information for his first visit in this great land, and now I am going to do the same.

안녕하세요, 친애하는 인류여, 나는 자기 서비스의 크라이언입니다. 어제 있었던 동아리를 아는 이들이 있습니다. 진정 그들이 여기 있습니다. 이방에 왔을 때 축복을 느끼셨을 겁니다..그렇지요. 이제 이곳에 어제 있었던 것 보다 일어날 위대한 깨어남이 있습니다
아마 여러분이 자신을 사랑하는 천사들에게 둘러싸인 것을 허용하셨겠지요? 천사들과 함께 걷는 것을 생각하는 것은 상상의 실현입니다. 몇 분은 말합니다 "크라이언 내게 그것은 다소 달콤한 소리군요." 그리고 아마 저런 말씀은 여러분이 천사의 존재를 이해하지 못하는 이유일 겁니다. 여러분과 두려움 사이의, 적이라 연상되는 거부감인 크고 강력한 존재는 어떻습니다. 여러분의 삶에 동시 창조의 정렬과 평화를 가져오는 여러분 여정의 길을 투명하게 하는 강력한 존재는 어떤가요? 저것을 허용할 것인가요?

오, 친애하는 인류여,  만약 여러분이 신이 존재함을 아셨다면!  아마 이것 신이 존재함은 여러분이 허락할 때입니다,  왜냐하면 내가 파트너에게 이 거대한 땅을 그가 처음 방문하고 핵심 정보를 전달토록 요청했습니다
그리고 지금 같은 방식으로 하고 있는 중입니다.

It is core information that will resound from this point forward in this classic language [Russian] whose lineage spans thousands of years. It is a message that is constructed so that they would hear it and not be afraid of it. It is a message that states that God is bigger than you think.

이 것은 핵심 정보로 자신의 계보로 수천년 동안 계속된 고전적 언어(러시아어)로 앞으로 이 시점에서 다시 들려져야 할 겁니다. 그들이 메시지를 듣고 두려워 하지 않도록 구조된 메시지입니다. 신이 여러분의 생각보다 더 크다는 주장에 대한 메시지 입니다

"You mean, Kryon, you’re going to actually tell us who God is?" Yes, I’m going to do that. I’m going to organize it, for my partner loves linearity. So this is for him: I’m going to present 11 points in honor of those who are here. I’ll present three about who God is; three about the ways of God, and four about the misunderstandings of God. Then I’ll present one that is what God wants of you. Now, this really makes my partner nervous, because now he thinks he has to keep track of all 11. Don’t worry, I’ll do it for you, my partner.

"여러분이, 크라이언? 신이 누구인지 우리에게 실질적으로 말할 것을 의미하나요?" 그래요. 나는 저것을 할 작정입니다. 나는 신에 대해 조직화 할 작정입니다. 왜냐면 내 파트너는 선형성을 넘 좋아합니다. 그래서 이것은 그를 위한 것이죠 : 나는 이곳에 있는 저들을 영광스럽게 하며 11가지 점을 제시할 겁니다그리고 신에 대한 오해 4가지를 제시하렵니다. 그런 후 나는 하나를 드리는데 신이 여러분에게 원하는 겁니다. 이제 이것은 진정 파트너를 신경쓰이게 할 겁니다. .왜냐면 이제 그는 모두 11가지의 경로를 유지해야 한다고 생각하기 때문이죠. 걱정마세요,  나는 여러분과 파트너를 위해 그것을 할 겁니다.

Who Is God? / God은 누구인가?

Number one: Is God even definable? It is the energy that represents love. It is a giant word that means so much to so many. Can you handle the splendor of it? Can you hear the music of it or see the colors of it? Can you see the gold? It’s beautiful! When you’re on the other side of the veil, dear ones, all frequencies are available to you. n infinite storehouse of frequencies are there, where sound turns into light and they exist together, not separated by your Human senses. You’ve never seen or heard anything like it on Earth. How can I define that? When light and sound together vibrate so high they actually create harmonies together. There’s nothing more beautiful than when the Human hears and sees us sing his name in light, for that is the point when the Human comes home. How do I describe that?

신은 규정될 수 있는 것인가요? 그것은 사랑을 대표하는 에너지입니다. 신은 많고 많은 의미를 지닌 거대한 단어입니다. 여러분이 그것의 빛남을 다룰 수 있나요? 여러분이 그 음악을, 색들을 듣고 보실 수 있나요? 황금빛을 보실 수 있나요? 그것은 아름답습니다! 여러분이 베일 이쪽에 있다면, 친구들 모든 주파수는 여러분에게 이용 가능합니다. 무한한 저장소가 거기 있습니다, 그곳은 소리가 빛으로 전환되어 함께 존재하며 인간 감각들과 분리되어 있지 않습니다. 여러분이 결코 지구에서 그 같은 것을 듣지도 보지도 못했습니다. 어떻게 내가 저것을 정의할 수 있을까요? 빛과 소리가 함께 그처럼 매우 높이 진동할 때 그것들은 실제로 함께 조화를 창조합니다. 인간이 우리가 빛속에서 그의 이름을 노래하는 것을 듣고 보는 것보다 더욱 더 아름다운 것은 없습니다. 왜냐하면 저것이 인간이 집으로 돌아온 지점이기 때문이죠. 어떻게 내가 저것을 그려낼 수 있습니까?

God is infinite. God is the creative, cosmic intelligence of the Universe. God is the core love of all things. God is infinite in its parts, yet specific in its identity. If there’s one piece of God missing, then God does not exist… and many of the pieces are here.

신은 정의할 수 없습니다. 신은 우주의 창조적, 우주적 지성입니다. 신은 모든 것에 대한 핵심 사랑입니다. 신은 부분들에서 정의할 수 없지만 자신의 정체성 속에서 특별한 것입니다. 만약 신이 잃어버린 한 조각이 있다면, 그러면 신은 존재하지 않습니다....그 조각중 많은 것이 여기 있습니다

Would it be too grand if I told you that if you ceased to exist, God would also? I know your name. I’ve sung it in light, and I’ll do it again when you return from this journey. God is the intelligent, creative source of the Universe, and you were here when the earth was placed (created) because you’re a piece of God, like me. You are just like Kryon and you sing my name, also, for I am your sister, your brother. Indeed, we sat together as the earth was formed. Is that a little too grand for you? Do you question this? Oh, go back and intuitively pull this out of your consciousness and you will feel it is true, old soul. That’s number one, that you are a piece of the creative force of the Universe, and a part of everything that is. It may not feel like it to you, but this is what is truly hidden from the Human.

만약 존재하는 것을 여러분이 그만 두었다고 내가 여러분에게 말했다면 거대한 웅장함이 있을까요? 여러분의 이름을 알고 있습니다. 나는 빛 안에서 그 이름을 노래합니다, 그리고 나는 여러분이 이 여정에서 돌아올 때 다시 그것을 할 겁니다. 신은 지성, 우주의 창조적 근원입니다, 나 처럼 말입니다. 여러분은 크라이언과 같은 꼭 같은 겁니다, 그리고 여러분이 또한 나의 이름을 노래부르는 데 왜냐하면, 나는 당신의 자매고, 형제이기 때문입니다? 진정으로 우리가 지구가 형성되었을 때 함께 앉았습니다. 저것이 여러분에게 아주 웅장한 것인가요? 여러분이 이처럼 질문합니까? 오, 돌아가세요 그리고 직관적으로 당신의 의식중에서 이것을 끌어내세요 그리고 여러분이 그것은 오래된 영혼임을 진실로 느낄 겁니다. 저것이 첫번째입니다 우주의 창조적 힘의 조각인 당신입니다. 그리고 존재하는 모든 것의 부분입니다. 우주적 존재가 여러분에게 좋게 느껴지지 않을 수 있지만 그것은 진정으로 인간에게 진실로 숨겨진 것입니다

Number two: God is a partnership, not a singular entity. You may pray to God or you might have a painting of God. Like any Human, you think God is singular; however, it is not. God is spectacular in numbers, like a legion of light, yet it’s a partner to you. Some wish to ask, "Well, if God is my partner, then what am I doing on Earth?" Oh, dear one, the answer is so obvious! You’re here only for a little while and you’re working a puzzle that you have agreed to do. The core of the puzzle is this: Can you discover who you are while you’re here? Because if you can, it changes the reality of the planet.

두번째  :  신은 홀로 존재하지 않는 파트너쉽입니다.  여러분이 신에게 기도하고 신을 페이트 칠 할 수 있습니다. 어떤 인간 처럼. 여러분이 신은 홀로 있다고 생각하지만, 그것은 아니올시다. 신은 빛의 군단처럼 장엄한 광경이고, 이제 신은 여러분에게 파트너입니다. "그래요, 만약 신이 내 파트너라면 지구에서 나는 뭘 하고 있는 건가요?" 라고 묻기 바라시죠. 오, 친구들, 그 대답은 매우 명확합니다! 여러분이 할 일에 동의 한 수수께끼를 풀려는 다소 짧은 동안 여기 있습니다. 이 수수께끼의 핵심은 이것입니다
여러분 여기 있는 동안 당신이 누구인지 발견할 수 있습니까? 여러분이 할 수 있기에, 그것은 지구의 진실을 변화시킵니다.

You see, what happens to the earth is part of a solution that is needed for the Universe. It’s a solution only solvable with free choice of Humans who do not know they’re divine. That’s who you are. You’re a partner with the cosmos, in duality, in the dark.

아시듯이 지구에서 일어나는 것은 우주에 필요한 결론의 부분입니다. 그것은  그들이 신성하지 않다는 인간의 선택으로 오직 풀릴 수 있는 결과입니다. 저것이 여러분이 존재하는 당신입니다. 여러분이 진실속에서, 어둠속에서 우주와 함께하는 파트너입니다

Some have said, "Well, Kryon, I don’t share the feeling I’m a partner with the cosmos." Now that’s the puzzle, isn’t it? Unbelief! Many of those who sit in this room will tell you differently, for they feel the love wash even as I speak now. They see the colors, even as I speak now, around me. And they feel the partnership with the creator of the Universe. They absolutely know it flows in their veins. It’s part of their DNA... a spectacular partnership.

어떤분이 말했습니다, "그래요, 크라이언, 내가 우주와 함께하는 파트너라는 느낌을 나누지 못했습니다."
이제 , 저것이 수수께끼입니다, 그렇지 않나요? 불신! 이 방에 앉은 많은 당신들이 여러분에게 다르게 말할 것입니다
왜냐하면 그들이 지금 말하는 중일지라도 사랑의 세례를 느끼고 있기 때문입니다. 그들이 내가 말하는 동안 내 주위의 색들을 봅니다. 그리고 그들은 우주의 창조자와 더불어 파트너쉽을 느낍니다. 그들이 절대적으로 자신의 정맥에서 흘러나는 그것을 앎니다. 그것이 장관의 파트너쉽으로 자신의 유전자의 부분입니다

Number three: God is a very large collection of universal entities whose energy looks just like you. There is mastery in your DNA. You have the same tools that the greatest masters of the planet had. Did you know that? Go back and look at them. Who is your favorite master of history? Remember that they were Human!

세번째  :  신은 꼭 여러분처럼 바라보는 우주 존재들의 에너지로 매우 큰 집합체입니다. 여러분의 유전자에는 매스터가 있습니다. 지구에서 가졌던 가장 위대한 마스터들의 바로 그 똑같은 도구들을 여러분이 가지고 있습니다. 저것을 여러분이 아셨나요? 돌아가세요 그리고 그것을 살펴보세요. 여러분의 역사에서 가장 좋아하는 마스터가 누구인가요? 기억하세요 그들이 인간이었음을요!

Some might say, "No. They were beyond Human. One was even the son of God." Indeed, and didn’t he tell you that you were, too? Didn’t he try and tell you how powerful you were? They all were just Humans who had activated all the tools in their spiritual toolbox… the same one you have now. That’s who they were. Now what about you? You may say, "I can’t do that. I could never be a master, for it’s beyond me." Well, now that is your free choice, is it not? So that’s what we speak of, as we do so often. The Human decides on his own who he is and how grand he wishes to be. This is the puzzle before you, that you have the ability to discover your part in the cosmos… or not.

"아니요. 그들이 인간이 아니었습니다. 한 사람은 신의 아들이기 조차 했습니다." 라고 어떤분은 말합니다. 정말로, 그가 여러분 또한 신의 아들이었다고 말하지 않았나요? 그가 애쓰지 않았나요 그리고 여러분이 얼마나 강력한 존재인지 말하지 않았나요? 그들 모두 단지 지금 여러분이 소유한 똑같은 그들의 영적 도구박스에서 모두 도구들을 활성화 한 인간들 이었습니다. 저것이 존재했던 그들입니다. 이제 여러분 어떠세요? 말할 지 모릅니다, "나는 결코 마스터가 될 수 없고, 왜냐면 그것은 나와는 무관합니다." 그래요 이제 저것은 여러분의 자유 선택입니다, 그렇지 않은가요? 따라서 우리가 그토록 자주 했던것처럼 저것이 우리가 말하는 것입니다. 인간은 그가 존재하는 그 자신에 대해 결정하고 그가 얼마나 웅장한 존재가 되기를 원하는냐는 겁니다. 이것이 여러분 앞에 놓인 수수께끼입니다. 저것은 우주에서 여러분의 부분을 발견하기 위한 능력을 가지고 있다는 것입니다....또는 아니겠지요.

I’ve taken three short points to describe God. Each one of them included you. If that’s all you understand tonight, then understand this: You are part of God. There’s more in this event than you think. There’s more going on in the room than you think, and those see-ers and those healers in this room know it. They’re starting to feel a shift and a change right here in this audience. What if this was the night it happened? What if this was the night when things change inside you? Would you allow it? That’s the free choice, isn’t it? Some may go from this place changed, and some may not. Some may come so very close, to have sat here and felt the energy but instead hardened their hearts - that’s when angels cry, but this is Human free choice. We’ll discuss that in a moment.

나는 신을 그리기 위한 세개의 잛은 관점을 이야기 했습니다. 그것들 각각에 여러분을 포함했습니다. 만약 오늘밤 저것들을 여러분이 이했다면, 이해하세요 이것을 : 여러분이 신의 부분입니다. 여러분이 생각하는 것보다 이 사건에는 많은 것이 있습니다. 더 많은 것이. 여러분이 생각하는 것보다 이방에서 더 많은 것이 진행되고 있습니다. 이 군중  바로 여기에 들어올림과 변화를 느끼는 것을 그들이 시작하고 있습니다. 오늘밤 있었던 것이 무엇이지? 이것이 일들이 여러분의 내면에서 변화할 때 그 밤에 있었던 것인가?  여러분이 그것을 허용할 수 있나요? 저것은 자유선택입니다, 그렇지요? 어떤분들은 이 장소에서 변화되어서 나갈 거고, 어떤 분들은 아닐 겁니다. 어떤 분들은 그 처럼 매우 가깝게 나올 겁니다, 이 곳에 앉아있기 위해 , 그리고 저것은 천사들이 울 때인데요 , 그들의 가슴이 힘들어 하는 것 대신에 그 에너지를 느끼기 위해서 가까이 앉을 겁니다, 그러나 이것이 인간의 자유선택입니다. 우리는 잠시동안 저것을 논의 하겠습니다

The Way God Works / God이 일하는 방법

There are three points here, and they may sound familiar, as though you have heard them before. But you need to hear them again.

세가지 관점이 있습니다. 그리고 그것은 친숙하게 들릴 수 있고요, 전에 그것에 대해 들었겠지만요. 그러나 여러분이 다시 들을 필요가 있습니다

Number four: All of the miracles of this planet that you know about that affect humanity have been created by Human Beings. Every one! But you might say, "Yes, but when I read about the miracles in my culture, it wasn’t a Human Being. It was the Messiah." You forget, don’t you? The grandest masters you can think of, who created the greatest miracle works on Earth, were all Human - Humans working for Humans, changing the vibration of the planet. Never did God send down an angel to affect a miracle. No matter what your mythology says, the Humans did all the divine work.

네번째 : 여러분이 알고 있는 인간에게 영향을 미친 이 지구의 모든 기적들은 인간 존재에 의해 창조되었습니다. 모든 인간 ! 그러나 말하시겠죠, "그래요, 내가 우리 문화에서 기적에 관해 읽었을 때, 그것은 인간존재가 아니었거든여, 그것은 메시아였습니다." 여러분이 잊었습니다. 그렇지요? 여러분이 생각할 수 있는 가장 웅대한 마스터들은 지구에서 일어난 가장 위대한 기적을 창조했습니다, 모두 인간이었습니다-인간이 인간을 위해 일했고, 지구의 진동을 변화시켰던 겁니다. 결코 신은 기적에 영향을 주기 위해 천사를 파견하지 않습니다. 여러분의 신화가 말하는 것은 아무 상관 없습니다, 그 인간들이 모든 신성한 일을 행했습니다

여러분 다른 누구의 기적이었다고 생각해 보셨나요? 여러분이 다른 생각을 가져 보셨나요? 우리가 다른 누군가를 위해 진정으로 결정할 수 없음을 전에 여러분에게 말했습니다, 아시지요? 여러분이 그들이 무엇을 믿도록 할 수 없습니다

Did you ever think that you were someone else’s miracle? Did you ever give that any thought? We have told you before that you can’t really decide for someone else, you know? You cannot make them believe anything. You also cannot really heal them with your power. All you can do is allow them to see the healing for themselves. But what if you carried so much light that they could actually see God in you? Then perhaps they could see through the door that you had opened when you started your spiritual journey. They could feel they had used your light to start their own process. Then what if they had a miracle in their life? You would stand back and praise God, wouldn’t you? Then you’d say, "This is wonderful! Thank you, God." But you’d have no idea that you were the one who let it happen, who opened the door for them.

진정으로 여러분이 그들을 여러분의 힘으로 치유할 수 없습니다. 모든 여러분이 할 수 있는 것은 그들이 그들 자신을 위해 치유를 보게하는 것을 허락할 수 있습니다. 진실로 여러분안에서 신을 보게할 수 있는 그처럼 많은 빛을 가져갈 수 있나요? 그렇다면 아마 그들이 여러분이 영적 여행을 시작하였던 때에 여러분이 열었던 그 문을 거쳐가는 것을 그들 이 볼 수 있을겁니다. 그들이 여러분의 빛을 그들 자신의 과정을 시작하기 위해 이용하는 것을 느낄 수 있을 겁니다. 그러고 나면 그들이 그들 자신의 삶에서 기적을 소유하는 것은 어떤가요? 여러분은 뒤에 있으면서 신에게 감사합니다, 그렇지요? 그러곤 여러분이 "이것은 아름답습니다! 고마워요, 신." 라고 말합니다.  그러나 여러분이 기적이 일어나도록 하는 존재였다는 생각이 없을겁니다, 누가 그들을 위한 그 문을 열었나요.

There are parents in this room who have done this for their children, and have brought their children to awareness. There are children in this audience who have brought their parents to awareness! There are best friends in this audience who have brought each other to awareness. There is no greater love than this, that you would open the door of healing for another, then stand back and watch them in their magnificence. This is the way God works… through you.

그들의 어린아이를 위해 기적을 행한 부모들이 이 방에 있습니다, 그리고 그들의 어린이들에게 깨어남을 가져왔습니다. 이 방에 그들의 부모들을 위해 깨어남을 가져온 어린이들이 있습니다! 이 군중속에 각자가 깨어남을 위해 가져온 가장 훌륭한 친구들이 있습니다. 이 보다 더 위대한 사랑은 없습니다, 저것은  여러분이 다른이를 위한 치유의 문을 열는 겁니다, 그러면 뒤로 물러나세요 그리고 그들의 웅장함 속에서 그들을 지켜봐 주세요. 이것이 신이 일하는 방법입니다...여러분을 통해서.

Know this. The way God works is through the divinity of the Human Beings on the earth. There is no other way. You are pieces of God who then raise the vibration of the planet through your working of "the puzzle." God does not come down and touch Human Beings. Humans, through free choice, open the portals within themselves and allow the light of God through them. This is the way God works… through the Human Beings on the planet who call themselves Lightworkers.

아세요 이것을. 신이 작업하는 방식은 지구에 있는 인간존재의 신성을 이용해서입니다. 다른 길은 없습니다. 인간 존재의 신성외에는 없습니다. 여러분이 자신의 "수수께끼"를 푸는 것을 통해 지구의 진동을 올리는 신의 부분들입니다. 신은 내려오지 않습니다 그리고 인간 존재들을 터치합니다. 인간들은 자유선택을 통해서 그들 자신의 가능성을 열고, 자신을 통해 신의 빛을 허락합니다. 이것이 신이 작업하는 방식입니다...스스로를 빛의 일군으로 부르는 지구행성의 인간존재를 통해서.

Number five is very difficult for you to believe: Many times as we’ve given this, there are many who cry that is can’t be… can’t be! Listen to this: There is no judgment for your actions from God while you are on Earth. There’s no judgment because the Human Being is totally responsible for what they do. You were brought here in order for you to decide to go to the light or the dark, and if you decide to go into the darkness, it is your decision. It’s what you came here for, and it’s part of free choice. God is not going to then judge you for your free choice. It’s part of the test, the puzzle. It creates the answers that are needed for the cosmos.

다섯번째는 여러분이 믿기에 대단히 힘든 겁니다 : 빈번하게 주어졌던 이것은, 그것은 존재할 수 없다며 우는 많은 이들이 있었습니다...존재할 수 없어! 이것에 귀를 귀울여주세요 : 여러분이 지구에 존재하는 동안 신이 여러분의 행동에 대해 행하는 어떠한 판단도 없습니다. 여러분은 지구에 자신이 빛으로 또는 어둠으로 가는 것을 결정하는 것을 위해 이곳에 있습니다. 그것은 여러분의 결정입니다. 빛이던 어둠이던 여러분이 이곳에 있는 이유입니다, 그것이 자유선택의 부분입니다. 신은 여러분의 자유선택에 대해 판단하지 않습니다. 그것이 수수께끼인 시험의 부분입니다. 그것이 우주가 필요했던 답들을 창조합니다

But there are those who say, "Surely there must be a price to pay for those who have chosen such bad things." Yet again, I’ll remind you of the parable of the Prodigal Son, one from the scriptures of your own culture. It was given a long time ago, so go read it and understand it differently. It’s a parable, a metaphor. In the parable, the father sent two sons out from his family to develop their own lives. Now, this is a metaphor for God sending two Humans down to Earth. In the parable, one does everything right and one does everything wrong. Now, go read for yourselves about what happened next: for when they came back home to the father, they both had a party… the same party! The celebration was identical for both of them. You see, there was no judgment.

그러나 "틀림없이 그 같은 나쁜 선택을 하는 이들이 치러야 할 일이 있을 거야"라 말하는 이들이 있지요. 이제 다시, 여러분 자신의 문화에서 묘사된 방탕한 아들의 비유담을 검토하겠습니다. 그것은 오래전에 있었고, 가서 읽으시고 다르게 그것을 이해하세요. 하나의 은유입니다. 비유담에서 아버지는 자신들의 발전을 위해 그들의 가족을 떠나도록 두 아들을 내 보냅니다. 이제,,저것은 신이 두 아들을 지구에 내려보낸 은유입니다. 한 사람은 모든 옳은 일을 했고, 한 사람은 모든 나쁜 짓을 했습니다. 이제 가셔서 읽어보세요 다음에 무엇이 일어났는지요. : 그들이 집으로 돌아와 아버지에게 왔을 때, 그들 둘 다 똑 같은 파티를 열었습니다! 축하는 두 사람에게 똑 같았습니다. 여러분이 아시죠, 판단은 심판은 없어요

God is not a judging God. For it is the Human Being’s free choice in which direction they wish to go. God does not stand over you with a hammer, for God loves you just for sitting in the chair… just for being on the journey that you’re on! Listen, the very story of an angel becoming Lucifer is the metaphor for the power of a Human to develop evil. It’s within your power to become light or dark, angel. Do you understand? This is part of the puzzle. You represent the brightest light and the darkest dark on the planet… no outside force is needed.

신은 심판하는 신은 없습니다. 왜냐하면 인간이 가기를 원하는 방향에는 인간존재의 자유선택만이 있습니다. 신은 여러분에게 망치를 들고 감시하지 않습니다, 왜냐고요 신은 여러분을 사랑하고 단지 의자에 앉아있기 때문이죠...단지 여러분이 여행중에 있기 때문입니다! 들으시어요,  루시퍼가 된 한 천사의 그 이야기는 악마를 발달시키기 위한 인간의 힘에 대한 은유입니다. 빛 또는 어둠, 천사가 되기 위한 여러분의 힘은 내면에 있습니다? 이해하셨나요? 이것이 수수께끼 부분입니다. 여러분이 지구행성에 가장 밝은 빛이고 가장 어두운 어둠을 대표합니다...외부에 힘은 진정으로 존재하지 않습니다

There are those here with heavy hearts. There are those reading with heavy hearts. They are saying to themselves, "God will never forgive me for what I’ve done." I will tell you, dear Human Being, that the Universe knows what you’ve done and there’s nothing but love that pours out for you. Erase those thoughts that you have created yourself. Those who break the laws of humanity will be judged by Humans. Humans have created this system of punishment and reward. It is not a divine system. Heaven and Hell are a 3D manifestation of what the Human thinks, not what God has created. It is an extension of mythology of what men think God must be like.

무거운 가슴으로 이곳에 있는 이들이 있습니다.  무거운 가슴으로 읽고있는 이들이 있습니다. 그들이 자신에게 말하는 중이죠. "신이 내가 행했던 것을 결코 잊지 않을거야." 여러분에게 말하겠습니다, 친애하는 인간이여, 우주는 여러분이 한 일을 알지요 그리고, 거기에는 여러분을 향하여 퍼부어지는 사랑만이 있습니다. 지워버리세요 저것, 자신에 대해 창조했던 생각말입니다.  인간의 법칙의 부수어버린 저들은 인간에 의해 판단될 겁니다. 인간들이 심판의 이러한 시스템을 창조했고, 보상시스템도 창조했습니다. 천국과 지옥은 인간이 생각한 3차원적 표현입니다, 신이 창조하지 않았습니다. 그것은 남자가 신은 틀림없이 이것이라 생각한 신화의 연장일 뿐입니다

When you see a play of a murder, and the curtain closes, do you think the police come and get the actor who shot the gun? No! Instead, they all go have a cast party until they are again needed to play another part. This is the way of it with the "play of Earth."

여러분이 살인자 같은 연극을 볼때, 그리고 막이 내리면, 여러분이 경찰이 와서 총을 쏜 그 총잡이를 데려간다고 생각하나요? 아니지요!~ 정말로 그들이 모두 다른 부분을 연극하기 위해 필요할 때까지 파티를 열려고 갑니다. 이것이 "지구의 연극"이 가진 방식입니다

Number six: Communication with God is direct - Human Being to God. You don’t need to sit in a group to communicate. You don’t need to write it down and pass it to somebody else who will then read it and talk to God. There is no standing in line for God. There is no right or wrong time for God, for communication is always "now."  What are you going to do with that information? Act on it? Do it later? Think about it?

여섯번째 : 신과 대화하는 것은 직접적으로 인간 존재입니다. 여러분이 대화하기위해 한 그룹에 앉아 있을 필요가 없습니다. 여러분이 대화목록을 적을 필요가 없고 대화목록을 누군가에게 전달하고, 신과 이야기할 누구에게 전달할 필요는 없습니다. 신을 위해 줄 서서 기다리는 것은 없습니다. 신에게는 적당한 시간이란 없습니다. 대화하기 위한 시간은 항상 "지금"입니다. 저 정보를 가지고 무얼 하실나요? 행동하세요 저것을 따라? 하세요 그것을 나중에 ? 생각해 보세요 그것을?

Some may say, "I went to this meeting where I heard a man channel an entity named Kryon. I’m going to have to think about everything he said, for some of the things were very interesting, but I don’t think I’m going to do it now." And the truth is that you’ll probably never do it.

어떤분이 말 할 겁니다, "크라이언이란 한 존재를 채널하는 이가 있다고 해서 그 모임에 갔었습니다. 그가 말했던 모든 것에 대해 생각할 작정입니다, 왜냐면 몇몇가지가 매우 흥미로웠고, 허지만 나는 이제 그것을 하려고는 생각지 않습니다." 진실은 여러분이 아마 그것을 결코 하지 않을 겁니다

전에 이것을 말했습니다. 여기 의자에 묻혀 앉아있는 것은 어떠세요? 여러분이 좋은 시간에 왔다고 생각하시나요, 또는 삶의 결정을 위해 왔습니까? 여기에 어느 누구도 여러분이 하는 일로 당황하지 않습니다. 그것은 여러분과 자신의 진아사이에 있기 때문입니다

We’ve said this before. Why do you think you’re sitting in the seat here? Do you think you came for a good time, or did you come for a life’s decision? No one here is going to be embarrassed with what you do, for it’s between you and your Higher-Self. This is sacred space, you know? It’s a safe place. There’s no better time for you to push on that door of communication. Even the unbeliever here can say, "Dear God, show me it’s real." It is real, and this will open the door! And what this does is to start a process that is divine. It will be as slow or as fast as you want to have it… gradually revealing the truth that I speak. Remember the promise I gave you last night? Blessed is the Human who asks, for indeed if he may truly wish to find what is inside, the process will begin. And those beautiful entities who guide you will start pushing on that door. It is then you’ll begin to feel it, and know that what I say is, indeed, real.

이곳은 신성한 공간입니다, 아시지요? 그것은 안전한 곳입니다. 대화의 문을 열 여러분을 위한 더 좋은 시간은 없습니다. 이 곳에 믿음이 없는 이들이 말할 수 있습니다 " 친애하는 신이여, 보여주세요 나에게 진실이 무엇인지." 그것은 진실입니다, 그리고 이것은 그 문을 열고!  이 처럼 행하는 것은 저것이 신성하다는 과정을 시작하는 것입니다. 그것은 여러분이 소유하기 원하는 만큼 천천히, 또는 빠르게 점차적으로 내가 말한 진실이 계시하는 것에 존재할 것입니다.  기억하세요, 그 약속을 어제밤에 여러분에게 주었습니다?  은총은 인간존재가 물을 때 있습니다. 왜냐면 정말로 내면에 있는 것을 발견하기 위한 진실한 바램이라면, 그 과정은 시작될 겁니다. 그리고 여러분을 안내하는 저 아름다운 존재들은 그 문을 여는 것을 시작할 겁니다. 그것을 느끼는 것을 시작하는 것입니다. 그리고 아세요 내가 말한 것이 진실임을 알겁니다.

Misunderstandings About God / 신에 대한 오해

There are great misunderstandings about God. These have been created by cultural experiences and by men. Some of them have been in integrity and some have not. Some have been simple 3D misinterpretations of a multiple-D God, and some have been malicious by those in control to create fear and give more power to themselves.

신에 대한 거대한 오해가 있습니다. 이것은 문화의 체험과 인간에 의해 창조되었습니다. 그것중 어떤것은  완전성에 있고, 어떤것은 아닙니다..어떤 것은 다차원 적인 신에 대한 3차원적 단순한 오해입니다. 그리고 어떤 것은 공포를 만들기 위해, 그것 자신에게 더욱 힘을 주기 위해 통제속으로 저들에 의해 악의 적이 되었습니다

Number seven: Let me be very clear about this first one: There is no one on Earth who must suffer for God. This is not the way of God. Don’t you think you’ve had enough suffering without God creating rules for more of it? I speak to those who have been in the dark so long, who may be depressed and unhappy. Your health may be suffering or you may have an unsolvable relationship. You must understand, dear Human Beings, that suffering is something you do well on your own! It’s not what God wants for you. God would never, ever ask a Human Being to suffer.

일곱번째 : 이러한 첫번째에 대하여 매우 투명해 집시다 : 신에게 고통받는 이가 지상에는 없습니다. 이것은 신의 길이 아닙니다. 여러분이 신이 창조한 규칙 많은 규칙 없이는 충분히 고통스럽다고 생각지 않으시죠? 나는 어둠속에 그 토록 오랜 동안 있는 저들에게 말합니다, 그들이 우울하거나 행복할 지 모릅니다. 여러분의 건강은 고통스러울 수 있고 또는 풀리지 않는 관계가 있을 수 있습니다. 여러분이 이해해야 합니다, 친애하는 인간 존재여 , 그 고통은 자신에 대해 잘 행해야 할 것입니다! 그것은 신이 여러분에게 원했던 것이 아닙니다. 신이 결코 하지 않았습니다, 인간존재에게 고통받도록 요청하지 않았습니다

What did I tell you about number two? I said there’s a partnership here, did I not? So I’ll tell you again: You don’t have to suffer to be part of this family. Throw away that notion that there’s a little trouble ahead or there’s some suffering that must be accomplished in order to move ahead spiritually. No. Would you want that for your family? Would you? Would you say to your sister, "I’d like you to come over to my house, but on the way I’d like you to suffer a little… walk on some nails, climb some difficult stairs… et cetera"? No, you would not, because you love her. You’d pray for her on the way, would you not? You might even go get her so she was safe! You see? That’s not what family does with family. There’s no suffering except that what the Human Being creates in his relationships with others or his environment with himself.

무엇을 내가 여러분에게 두번째에서 말했습니까? 나는 여기서 파트너쉽이 있음을 말했습니다. 그래서 나는 다시 여러분에게 말합니다 :  여러분이 이러한 가족의 부분이 되기 위해 고통받지 않아도 됩니다. 앞에는 다소의 어려움이 있다 또는 영적인 앞에서 제거하기 위한 성취되어야 하는 어떤 고통이 있다는 관념을 던져버리세요. 아닙니다. 여러분의 가족을 위해 저것을 원하세요? 그래요? 여러분의 자매에게 말하시겠어요?!, " 나는 네가 내집에 오기를 바래, 그러나 오는 길에 네가 다소 고통스럽길 바래...못이 즐비한 길을 걷고, 어려운 계단을 오르고..기타 등등?" 아닙니다, 여러분은 그렇게 말하지 않습니다. 왜냐하면 여러분이 그녀를 사랑하기 때문입니다. 여러분이  그녀를 위해 오는 길을 기도합니다. 그렇지요? 그녀가 안전하도록 그녀를 데릴러 갈지도 모릅니다! 여러분 아시겠지요? 저것은 가족이 가족에게 행한 것이 아닙니다. 인간존재가 다른이들과 그의 관계성을 창조하고 또는 스스로 자신의 환경을 창조한 것 외에 고통을 없습니다

"Wait a minute, Kryon. What about those born with pain and disabilities? Humans didn’t set that up." Yes, you did, dear ones. It’s all part of the play and the puzzle that you have written for yourselves. Believe me, these things were agreed to in advance. Blessed is the Human Being who comes to this planet to walk through these difficulties, for the reasons are normally to facilitate the lives of others, or to create compassion, which is the oil of the engine of vibrational shift. This is so difficult for you to understand.

"오우, 잠시만요 크라이언, 고통과 무능력으로 탄생한 이들은 어떻습니까? 인간들이 저것을 장착하지 않았습니다." 그래요, 여러분이 했습니다, 친애하는 존재여. 그것은 연극의 모든 부분이고 자신의 힘으로 작성한 수수께끼입니다. 믿으세요 나를, 이런 일들은 미리 동의 되었습니다. 축복하세요 이러한 어려움들을 통과하여 걷기 위해 이 행성에 온 인간존재들을요. 그 이유들은 다른 이들의 삶을  정상적으로 활성화 시키기 위한 것입니다, 또는 컴패션을 창조하기 위한 것입니다. 그리고 저것은 진동에 넘치는 상승 엔진의 기름입니다. 이것은 :여러분이 이해하는 것이 매우 어렵습니다

Number eight: God does not require or desire worship of any kind. I’m going to paint a picture for you and ask you to role play for a moment. Let us say that you pass on and go to the other side of the veil. Let us also imagine for a moment that you are allowed to come back to Earth and be with your children who are still alive, but in an invisible way. Let us say that you can hover around them, perhaps even touch them with energy and love. Let us say that in the right kind of an energy situation, they might even feel you touch them! Wouldn’t that be grand?

여덟번째 : 신은 어떤 종류의 숭배를 요청하거나 바라지 않습니다. 나는 여러분을 위해 그림을 그리렵니다, 여러분에게 잠시동안 연극을 하시길 요청합니다. 우리가 여러분이 건너가서 베일의 다른 편으로 가도록 말합니다. 또한 우리는 잠시동안 지구로  돌아가기 위한 허락을 하도록 상상하도록 합니다, 그리고 아직 생존한 여러분의 아이들과 함께 있도록 합니다, 보이지 않는 방식안에서 말이죠. 우리가 말하도록 해주세요, 여러분이 자녀들 주위들 선회할 수 있고, 아마 에너지와 사랑으로 그들을 만질 수 있습니다. 어떤 에너지 상황과 꼭 같음 속에서 말합니다. 여러분의 자녀는 여러분이 터치하는 것을 느낄 지 모릅니다! 저것이 웅장하지 않은가요?

So, here you are helping them in an invisible way with your love and you touch them with your energy… and they say, "Oh, I’m afraid! I was just touched by something much bigger than me... perhaps something that might hurt me! I think I’m going to worship it because it is so grand and so big. I certainly don’t want it to hurt me. Maybe if I get down on my knees and worship it, it might leave me alone. Perhaps if I grovel enough, it might even give me things!" How would that feel? You’ve just changed your children’s lives, just because you were on the other side of the veil, but wanted to touch them and hold their hands. That’s the way God looks to many people. They feel the grandness, and feel the touch, so they go down on their knees and build great buildings and create statues. But in actuality, they are on their knees worshipping their sister or brother. How does that feel to you? Is that what you would want?

그래서, 이곳에 여러분이 그들을 보이지 않는 방식에서 여러분의 사랑과 감응과 에너지로 그들을 돕는 중입니다...그리고 그들이 "오, 나는 두려워! 나는 단지 나보다 매우 더 큰 무엇에 의해 터치 되었어...아마 저것이 나를 해칠 지 모르겠어! 나는 그것을 숭배해야 한다고 생각해, 왜냐면 그것은 매우 웅대하고 대단히 크기 때문이야. 그것은 나를 홀로 남겨둘 지도 몰라. 아마 만약 내가 완전히 엎드리면, 그것은 내게 일들을 줄지도 몰라!"  저것이 어떻게 느껴지세요? 여러분이 단지 자신의 아이들의 삶을 변화시켰습니다. 여러분이 베일의 다른 편에 있기 때문이었습니다, 그러나 그들이 터치되기를 바랬고 그래서 그들의 손을 잡았던 것입니다. 저것이 신이 많은 이들에게 보여주는 방식입니다. 그들이 웅장함을 느낌니다. 그리고 그 터치를 느낍니다, 그래서 그들이 자녀의 무릎에 앉고 커다란 건물들이 지어지고 동상들이 창조됩니다. 그러나 실제상에서, 그들이 자녀의 무릎에서 숭배하는 것은 자신의 자녀와 형제들입니다. 저것이 여러분에게 어찌 느껴지세요! 저것이 여러분이 원했던 것인가요?

That’s not what we want, either! Listen, that’s not what we are asking. Blessed is the Human who searches for God and finds love! Blessed is the Human who takes the hand of God and stands as an equal partner! That’s the one who is going to have a long life and who walks in balance. That’s the one with mastery inside, and that’s the one everybody wants to be with.

저것은 우리가 원했던 것은 아닙니다, 또한! 귀기울이세요, 저것은 우리가 요청했던 것은 아닙니다. 축복합니다.  인간들이 신을 찾고 있습니다 그리고 사랑을 찾고 있습니다! 축복합니다 인간이 신의 손을 잡고 있습니다 그리고 평등한 파트너로서 서 있는 당신을 축복합니다! 저것은 오랜 삶을 산 바로 그 인간입니다. 그 인간은 균형속에서 걷고 있습니다. 저것이 내면에 마스터와 함께 있는 존재며, 저것이 모든 이들이 함께 있고자 바라는 존재입니다

Now to the next one: Number 9. How much schooling do you need to do this? How much training should you have to open the door of interdimensionality within your DNA? Oh, there are those who say, "You’d better begin the schooling." They want you to study things and memorize things and put lists together in order to find enlightenment. They manufacture their own kinds of rules of what you must do, and often they are in charge of you while you do it. They wish you to graduate and have a license to find your own mastery, and they say, "You’ll get to know God a lot better if you’ll follow these steps we have created."

이제 다음은 아홉번째입니다. 이렇게 하기 위해 얼마나 많은 훈련이 필요한가요? 내면의 자신의 유전자인 간차원의 문을 열기 위해 얼마나 많은 훈련을 가져야 하나요? 오, 저들이 말합니다 "여러분이 그 훈련을 더 멋지게 시작해야 할 거야." 그들이 깨어남을 찾기 위해  일들을 연구하고, 기억하고, 리스트를 작성하길 여러분에게 원합니다. 그들이 여러분이 해야만 하는 그들 자신과 같은 규칙을 메뉴화 합니다, 그리고 종종 여러분이 그것을 하는 중에 여러분을 돌보려고 합니다. 그들이 여러분을 졸업시키길 바라고 여러분 자신의 마스터를 찾기위한 면허증을 바랍니다. 그리고 말합니다, "만약 여러분이 우리가 창조한 이러한 단계를 따르게 되면 더 좋은 신을 알게 될 겁니다"

So I ask you, how much training did the masters of Earth have? What schools did they graduate from? Dear ones, you have the school inside. You don’t have to go to school to recognize your own face or to touch the hand of God. Make no mistake, in this new energy, there are those who now have processes for you that will help develop your ability to better recognize your mastery inside. What they’re doing is helping you to exercise the new tools in your DNA; helping you to see the new tools of your own awareness. They’re not asking you to memorize useless textbooks of history so that you could climb their stairs and get to a certain plateau. They are not telling you that you need them to find God. No. God doesn’t care if you can even read or not. God just wants to touch you and develop the partnership within your own mastery inside. But when you have opened that door and wish to know more about what is there for you, there are those representing new energy tools who are ready to help you see in an interdimensional way.

그러므로 내가 여러분에게 묻습니다. 지구의 마스터들이 얼마나 많은 훈련을 했나요? 그들이 어떤 학교를 졸업했나요? 친애하는 친구들, 여러분이 내면에 그 학교를 소유했습니다. 여러분이 자신의 얼굴을 인지하기 위해, 신의 손을 만지기 위해 학교에 가지 않아도 됩니다. 실수하지 마세요, 새에너지 안에서 내면에 자신의 지배력을 인식하기 위한 더 좋은 여러분의 능력을 발전시키는 것을 돕는 여러분을 위한 과정이 있다고 하는 이들이 있습니다.  그들이 하고 있는 것은 여러분의 유전자에서 새로운 도구를 연습하는 것을 돕는 겁니다. 여러분이 자신의 깨어남의 새로운 도구를 보도록 돕는 것입니다. 그들은 여러분에게 그들의 단계를 오르고, 어떤 고원에 도착해야 하는 소용없는 역사 교재를 기억하도록 요청하지 않을 겁니다. 그들은 신을 찾기 위해 그것이 필요하다고 말하지 않을 겁니다. 신은 여러분을 터치하고 여러분 자신의 지배력을 내면에서 발전시키기를 단지 원합니다. 그러나 여러분이 저 문을 열었을 때 여러분을 위해 거기에 있는 것에 대해 더 많이 알기를 바라세요, 여러분이 간차원적 방식으로 보는 것을 돕기위해 준비돤 저것을 상징하는 새로운 에너지 도구들이 있습니다

Number 10. Difficult, it is, for your culture to understand. God is not political! But there are those who would say, "OK, Kryon, now you have crossed the line. Everything is political." No, it isn’t. Do not misunderstand what I say to you. Some have asked, "How can I be the best citizen of my country?" And the answer is the same in every country. The best Russian citizen is one who finds compassion in their lives. The best Estonian or Latvian citizen is the one who finds compassion in their lives. The best Lithuanian citizen is the one who finds compassion. The best American citizen is the one who finds compassion. For within your own society and your own culture, the compassioned citizen is the one who is going to make the difference for your leadership and for your country. They will make the best citizens you have. Can you imagine an Earth where all leadership is compassionate? Can you imagine an Earth where Humans care about each other, no matter where they live?

열번째입니다. 그것은 어렵습니다, 여러분의 문화가 이해하는 것은 어렵습니다. 신은 정치적이지 않습니다! 그러나 "좋아요, 크라이언, 이제 당신이 그 선을 넘었습니다. 모든 것은 정치적이야요."라고 말하는 이들이 있습니다. 아닙니다, 그렇지 않습니다. 내가 여러분에게 말한 것을 오해하지 마세요. 어떤분이 요청했습니다, "내가 어떻게 나의 나라에 가장 멋진 시민이 될 수 있나요?" 그 리고 대답은 모든 나라에서 똑 같습니다. 가장 훌륭한 러시아의 시민은 그들의 삶에서 컴패션을 발견하는 이입니다. 가장 훌륭한 에스파니아 또는 라트비아 시민은 그들의 삶에 컴패션을 찾은 사람입니다. 가장 훌륭한 리투아니아 시민은 컴패션을 발견한 사람입니다. 가장 훌륭한 미국 시민은 컴패션을 발견한 이입니다. 왜냐하면 자신의 사회와 문화 내에서, 컴패션이 넘치는 시민은 자신의 지도력과 나라를 위해 그 차이를 만들어 내는 사람이기 때문입니다. 그들이 가장 훌륭한 시민들을 여러분이 가지도록 할 겁니다. 상상하실 수 있나요 모든 지도력에 컴패션(함께하는 열정:역주)이 넘치는 어떤 지구를 말이죠. 그들이 어디에 살든 서로를 돌보는 지구를 상상할 수 있나요?

And you might say, "I don’t think I’ll live long enough for that." Well, dear Human Being, that is what the plan is! And it’s not God’s plan - it’s yours! That’s what you decided at the Harmonic Convergence, that eventually this earth will have compassion for one another - compassion and understanding from country to country. Compassion to Gaia [Mother Earth] and compassion to the environment.

그리고 여러분이 말하겠지요, "내가 저것으로 오랜동안 충분하게 살 것 같지는 않아요." 그래요, 친구들이여, 저것은 그 계획이 존재하는 것입니다! 그리고 그것은 신의 계획이 아닙니다 - 그것은 여러분의 것입니다! 저것(컴패션)은 여러분이 하모닉 컨버젼스(조화파 수렴)에서 결정했던 것이고, 극적으로 서로-나라와 나라사이에서 컴패션과 이해를-를 위한 컴패션을 이 행성에서 소유할 것입니다. 가이아(어머니 지구)에 대한 컴패션 그리고 환경에 대한 컴패션..

Oh, this is not the start of a one-world government, for that will never happen. It’s not the start of a one-world religion, for that won’t happen either… ever. It’s the start of Human Beings going about their daily lives in their own cultures who have compassion for each other. Wait until you see it! Indeed, it may not be in your lifetime, but you are part of it, for you are starting the engine that will become it. Poised in a place, you are, that has no other parallel in history. You represent a world movement of old souls who are awakening and creating a vibrational shift on Earth… one that will result in a very big change.

오, 이것은 세계정부의 시작은 아닙니다, 왜냐하면 저것은 결코 일어나지 않을 겁니다. 그것은 세계 종교의 시작은 아닙니다, 왜냐하면 저것은 또한 일어나지 않을 겁니다....지금까지.. 그것은 인간존재가 서로에 대한 컴패션을 소유한 자신의 문화에서 매일의 삶에서 진행하는 겁니다. 그것이 여러분의 생애에서 실현될 수 없을 지 모르지만,  그러나 여러분이 그것의 부분입니다, 왜냐하면 그것이 되게하는 엔진을  시동중에 있기 때문입니다. 여러분이 오래된 영혼이 깨어나고, 지상매우 커다란 변화속에서 결과일, 지구에 진동하는 상승을 창조하는 세상의 움직임을 대표합니다.

It is the beginning of an enlightened age where slowly Earth moves toward peace. It’s not just possible, but in the works. The Mayans showed you this and so did the ancient Chinese! Do you really think that 2012 is the end of the world? Or is it the end of the old way?

그것은 천천히 지구가 평화를 향해 움직이는 깨어난 세대의 시작입니다. 그것은 단지 가능성이 아닌 작동중에 있습니다. 마야인들은 여러분에게 이것을 보여주었고 그래서 고대의 중국에서 해냈습니다! 2012년은 세계의 종말이라고 진정 생각 하시나요? 또는 낡은 방식의 끝이라고 생각하시나요?

"Oh, Kryon, I look at the news and it’s so awful. We call each other names, we kill one another. It’s not civilized; it’s awful." And I tell you again that this is what it looks like when you shine a giant light in the darkness. For you expose horrible things that were always there, but that were hiding in the dark. You can’t defeat the enemy unless you see his face, and this is what is happening. And his face is fear, evil, ego, hate and apathy.

"오, 크라이언, 나는 새 소식을 보고 있고, 그것은 매우 끔찍해요, 우리는 각자 다른 이름을 부르고, 우리는 서로를 죽이고 있습니다..그것은 문명이 아닙니다; 그건 끔찍해요."  그럼 내가 여러분에게 다시 저것을 말합니다 저것은 어둠속에서 거대한 빛을 비추는 것과 같습니다. 왜냐면 여러분이 거기서 항상 있었던 것으로 무시무시한 것을 들어냅니다 하지만 어둠속에서 숨어 있지 않습니다. 여러분이 그의 얼굴을 보지 않는 한 적들을 격파할 수 없습니다, 그리고 이것은 일어나는 중입니다. 그리고 그의 얼굴은 두려움, 악마, 에고, 증오, 그리고 냉담입니다

Trust that there are many things happening that are beautiful on the planet. They go unreported because they don’t report good news. They represent the compassion of humanity, but that’s not very interesting to those who crave drama. Be patient and endure this battle between the light and the dark. Eighteen years ago, we told you of the battle and now you sit in it, and to some of you, it tears you apart. What kind of a warrior are you, afraid of battle? Why don’t you relax with it, knowing you’ve got the armor and the light? Begin that journey that we speak of and become part of the army of Lightworkers who are old souls and have the wisdom to make a difference.

믿으세요!  행성에 아름다운 많은 일들이 일어나는 중입니다. 그들이 보고될 수 없었는데 그들이 좋은 소식을 보고 못합니다. 그들이 인간의 컴패션을 상징합니다. 그러나 드라마를 간절하게 원하는 이들에게는 흥미롭지 않습니다. 빛과 어둠사이의 전쟁에서 참고, 인내하세요. 18년 전에, 우리가 여러분에게 전쟁에 대해 말했고 이제 여러분이 그 안에 앉았습니다. 그리고 여러분 중 어떤이에게, 그것은 여러분을 파괴했습니다. 여러분이 어떤 종류의 전사이며 전쟁을 두려워 하시나요? 그것에 리랙스는 어떠세요? 여러분이 갑옷과 빛을 얻음을 아는 것은 어떠세요?

We’re almost finished, almost ready to say goodbye, almost ready to put away the bowls of tears we have as we wash your feet with them. We’re going to hold the veil open just a little longer, waiting for just those last moments to be with you.

우리는 거의 마쳤습니다. 거의 작별을 건넬 준비가 되었습니다. 거의 우리가 여러분의 발을 그것으로 씻겼기에 눈물의 그릇을 치울 준비가 되었습니다. 우리는 잠시동안 베일을 여는 것을 붙잡고 있을 겁니다.  지난 시간 여러분과 함께 있으며 단지 저것을 기다렸습니다

Odd things can still happen here. Will you go away saying, "God visited me today?" What will be your evaluation of what is happening here? Is it foolishness, something that someone brought you from another country? Or did a spiritual brother speak to you from the other side of the veil? What’s your evaluation? Is it possible that this sister/brother is speaking through this man - one who you held hands with for years or eons on the other side of the veil? Is it possible that you can feel that you’ve skipped through the Universe with this friend who sits here?

이상한 일들은 여전히 여기서 일어날 수 있습니다. 가시면서 말 할거죠, "신이여 오늘 나를 방문하세요?" 이곳에서 일어나는 것에 대한 여러분의 평가는 무엇인가요? 어리석음인가요, 누군가 다른 나라에서 가져오는 무엇인가요? 또는 영적 형제가 베일 이편에서 여러분에게 말하는 것이었던가요? 무엇인가요 여러분의 평가는?!  가능한가요, 이런 자매 형제가 이 사람(채널러), 여러분이 베일 이편에서 여러해 또는 영겁의 시간 동안 손을 붙잡았던 것이 ,, 을 통해 말하는 것이요. 여러분이 이곳에 앉아 있는 친구와 함께 우주를 너머 뛰어넘는 것을 느낄 수 있는 것이 가능한가요?

What God Wants / 신이 원하는 것

You see, if you can do that, that’s Number 11, because that’s what God wants. What God really wants is for you on your own to see who you really are. Bravery and courage - that’s what it takes, for this particular belief will change you forever. Indeed, there will be those who watch your change. Indeed, there will be those who don’t like it. Those are the ones who don’t like any change, for they depend on you remaining without your power. And maybe those are the ones you don’t need in your life? That’s free choice. Everything revolves around it. Everything.

만약 여러분이 저것들을 할 수 있다면, 이해하시듯 저것이 11번째입니다, 왜냐면 저것이 신이 원하는 것입니다. 진정으로 신이 원하는 것은 여러분이 스스로의 길에서 진정으로 당신이 존재하는 것을 보는 것입니다. 저것은 용감성과 배짱을 간직하는 것이다, 왜냐하면 이 특별한 믿음은 영원히 여러분을 변화시킬 것이다. 진정 여러분의 변화를 지켜보는 이들이 있을 것입니다. 진정 그것을 좋아하지 않는 이들이 있을 겁니다. 저들은 어떤 변화도 싫어하는 이들인데, 자신의 권능없이 남아있는 것에 의존하기 때문입니다.. 아마 저들은 여러분의 삶에서 필요하지 않는 이들입니다!  저것은 자유선택입니다. 모든 것은 자유선택 주변을 돌고있습니다..모든 것.

Blessed is the Human who has come this day in search of information and has felt the touch of Kryon in their heart. For I am, indeed, a partner with you in this great land, ready to start an intuitiveness of love… ready to start a revelation in compassion, and to stir the very DNA in each of you. I wish to say, "Remember me, remember me." I am the Gatekeeper and I will see you again. When you come and you go from this planet, I’m the energy you see first and last. That’s how well I know you. I’m the servant of humanity - never to be worshipped, always ready to be your equal. Did you wonder today who came to see whom? Oh, you might be surprised.

축복이 있습니다 정보를 찾고자 오늘 방문한, 자신의 가슴으로 크라이언의 건드림을 느낀 분들이여.  사랑의 직관을 출발하기 위해 준비된, 컴패션의 계시를 시작하기에 준비된, 여러분의 각자의 바로 그 DNA를 약동시키기 위해 준비된 이 웅장한 땅에서 내가 여러분과 함께 한 파트너이기 때문입니다
나는 뒤에 같이 말하길 원합니다, " 기억하세요 나를, 기억하세요 나를." 나는 베일의 문지기입니다 그리고 나는 다시 여러분을 만날 겁니다. 여러분이 돌아올 때, 여러분이 이 행성으로 갈 때, 나는 여러분이 처음으로 보고 마지막으로 보는 그 에너지입니다. 저것이 여러분을 잘 아는 방식입니다. 나는 인류의 하인입니다. 결코 숭배되어질 수 없습니다, 항상 여러분과 같아지기위해 준비하는 존재죠. 여러분 오늘 여러분이 본 누구에 대해 놀라셨나요? 오, 여러분이 놀라셨을 겁니다

For that I thank you.
저것 때문에 나는 여러분에게 감사합니다

And so it is.
그리고 참으로 그렇습니다

Kryon